Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so

Go down 
+7
UseRPicK101
Alyoyo
wangtangkiki
WFColonel56
BuckNut4eva
LOTT0042
sgibs
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so Empty
PostSubject: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:54 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6494532&id=75529708755

New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so Jets_s10

25 New Plays Coming to Madden 12 : Jets Slot Post

The Jets Slot Post WILL BE the most effective BASE PLAY in Madden 2012. EA Sports has been releasing new plays that will be added to the game and no other play has gotten me this excited! We all know the effectiveness of “Falcon Cross/WR Cross” from the ATL/Run N’ Gun playbooks and we also know the weakness of those two plays, PRESSURE.

The protection scheme from Falcon Cross/WR Cross left you vulnerable to any type of defensive pressure. You were forced to keep a WR or HB in to block and that spelt disaster for the overall success of the play. With the introduction of Jets Slot Post we know have the basics of Falcon Cross/WR Cross but we know also have a BLUE ROUTE in the backfield! Some will say that the blue route won’t be all that effective and others might prefer the standard Falcon Cross/WR Cross and I won’t say they are wrong for that. However the ability to attack both flats, the short middle, the deep middle, the deep sidelines, and then a check down to the releasing blue will spell disaster for ALL defenses in Madden 2012.

With an early look at this play the wheels are spinning in regards to my initial setups. Below I will share my depth chart, team used, as well as route progression to get the most from this play.

TEAM: Oakland Raiders

Jets Slot Post Setup

1. Drag/Slant In LB.
2. Smart route A (if you can).
3. Motion snap (in/out) X or B. *This will have to be practiced to see what gives us the best result*

Depth Chart (Left to Right)

X: Chaz Schilens – Speed andheight make a great combination for this route. The initial break to the sideline will be key for quick passes to the sideline. If the sideline read isn’t there initially height will play a important role as you will want to look to take advantage of shorter DB’s down the sideline.

LB: Jacoby Ford- 98 speed over the middle will be tough to defend especially with a nice hi-lo passing tree over the middle of the field. Get the ball to Ford with space and front and you can expect BIG GAINS at this spot.

A: Zach Miller- Height and catch in traffic will be crucial at this position. Going over the middle requires a big body as well as excellent hands. Zach Miller fits the build for this with a 6’5 frame and great catch in traffic rating.

B: Darrius Heyward Bey – Just as we like Schilens for the wheel route on the left we like Bey for the same on the right. 97 speed and a 6’2 frame will be ideal for this route.

Y: Darren McFadden – No question that Run DMC will be our HB. Great hands and explosive speed he is one of the best backs in the game.

Our first initial read will be the motioned X or B WR. We are looking to create separation by using the quick motion. We will want to get the ball out to the WR quickly and look to scamper up field for quick yards. Our next read is going to be to the other wheel route and see if he sprung free into the flat. After the initial wheel route reads quickly scan to our drag/slant over the middle. Watch out for a user defender as well as a spy. Be patient and let this route clear into space. If the short middle is defended by a user that would mean the deep post directly over the drag will be left unguarded and we would have a 1v1 matchup against the computer. With a big frame I like these odds. Look to hit him as he streaks past the QB’s line of vision and make the big play. After we exhaust all these reads look for the checked down to the HB as well as the deep sidelines as the wheel routes will have progressed down field.

I’m excited about the Jets Slot Post and I think it has BIG PLAY POTENTIAL. How would you set it up? What team would you use? What are your reads? Let the discussion begin!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:06 am

Wow nice man - mentally in the lab before the demo and game pop.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:21 am

this has been the best looking play they have released so far!
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:59 am

i had typed up a super long comment but my schools wifi went out right b4 i sent it....and its lost

so ima just keep it short and simple this time....i dont think it is better than the fc, but it is nice though....IMO its the 2nd best play shown

Last edited by WFColonel56 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:04 pm

^ alot depends on the left wheel route. if they are both sharp flat routes and then verts this play will be nice.

I love having a blue route for protection with a base play. just makes you feel so SAFE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:22 pm

i dont like the post

and imo the wheel route in FC was just soooo gooooood and flexable
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:34 pm

btw......i called the jets pb being top 5 in M11 in June 2010......can i guess an underrated pb to be top 5 again? who knows muhahahaha
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:39 pm

I like the concept of what you are saying, but I don't think those outside routes will act the same as they do in Falcons Cross..

My FAVORITE part about all of those plays.. is

FORMATIONS!!!!

THE PISTOL IS BACK!

That pistol isn't like the two TE pistol that sucked.. this one has two RBs I think.. or I can put a fast FB there like Reece... Triple Option anyone?
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:40 pm

All I seen were bills inside zone and this play. anyone seen any others?
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Alyoyo wrote:
All I seen were bills inside zone and this play. anyone seen any others?

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=297941&id=75529708755
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:50 pm

falcons got a nice verticals play
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:54 pm

I like that colts play(second one first row)
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:39 pm

KC z spot looks nice
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:42 pm

all the routes are unbumpable..unless they fix it
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:58 am

i hope this create a playbook is for offline only...

i dont even want to think the sh!t people will do...

gimme Gun Snugs/Tight Flex/Tight

and ill sit in those all game...
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:00 pm

All I'm saying is this...if that compressed gun 2 back in the KC book isn't a mini-formation, I will live in that all game long....

Come out in a compressed 2 back that already has snugs on one side. Identify the pressure and motion the RB on the side without the pressure to the right to create bunch, or left to create snugs on both sides. all while leaving the other RB in to pick up heat and/or release to the flat.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:31 pm

ZAN wrote:
All I'm saying is this...if that compressed gun 2 back in the KC book isn't a mini-formation, I will live in that all game long....

Come out in a compressed 2 back that already has snugs on one side. Identify the pressure and motion the RB on the side without the pressure to the right to create bunch, or left to create snugs on both sides. all while leaving the other RB in to pick up heat and/or release to the flat.
thats what i was thinking about.
and if there isnt no auto drop back its over
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:19 pm

im praying that there is either

No auto drop back

or

No Bad Snaps
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:25 pm

WasItTehChad wrote:
im praying that there is either

No auto drop back

or

No Bad Snaps
i would rather no auto dropback
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:25 am

ZAN wrote:

this formation is easy to destroy ppl with. The spot play in the rams pb is nasty, I have a 1 play scheme with 13 plays within the 1)
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Yeah, I've been peeping the STL book a little. Without bad snaps and/or auto dropback, I don't think anyone would be able to sack me...

Just a tip. Try that with the colts, auding down (legally...figure out how) to get Dallas Clark and Reggie Wayne as your HBs, Tamme, Garcon, and Collie as the WRs....ooooweeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so   New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so Empty

Back to top Go down

New Madden 12 Plays - A BETTER Falcon Cross? YUP I think so
Page 1 of 1