Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

New Madden Plays=STFU

Go down 
+5
wangtangkiki
ZAN
sgibs
Kingz
WFColonel56
9 posters
AuthorMessage
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

New Madden Plays=STFU  Empty
PostSubject: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:00 pm

I dont want to hear anybody say the playbooks are the reason for conformity in M12.... With the release of the last play (
Browns - Tight Doubles On - Browns Curls) There have been ample plays/formations added that have potential to set Madden on fire (and these are just the ones shown)....

we have seen pistol,
tight doubles,
TE wheel routes that cross the face of the QB
A play to rival falcon cross
falcons x drag
dolphin wheel
the tight shotty 2 back is a formation now
Gun normal Y flex tight

PSA- dare to be different,

I believe that M12 will have the most balanced playbooks in recent memory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:30 pm

hopeing they finally get the buccaneers book accurate,they have bin off on it the last 2 years
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:37 pm

This will do wondersss to build upon the foundation of the 5 forms of success!

As soon as the game gets out remember to build!

Power run
Quick pass undercenter
Compressed
Bunched
Hybrid/balanced

IF you follow those forms for your scheme you will be just fine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:32 pm

sgibs wrote:

Power run
Quick pass undercenter
Compressed
Bunched

Hybrid/balanced

Bolded are the same.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Ehhhh they aren't really.

In theory bunched is a compressed set but the mmajn reason behind the bunch set is to overload the defense with a 3 WR or TE set that you can overload the field with if your opponent is zone heavy.

Compressed is for man where you get the natural rubs and picks .

For the "5 forms" bunched has always been defined that way since we started back with madden 09.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:07 pm

I think you guys are overblowing this play that rivals Falcon's Cross..

Those look like they can EASILY be picked
Back to top Go down
BeazT

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:36 pm

the only way i see the "new falcon cross" being hell is if theres no auto drop back or if u motion the dude in one step if he shoots out and that blue route looks dumb i dont think he will turn around to cartch the ball until he cuts

and u need a power run with a pass thats y i pro out of sf was the best running form this year besides strong close
Back to top Go down
BeazT

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:38 pm

and u need a power run with a pass thats y i pro out of sf was the best running form this year besides strong close
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:48 pm

BeazT wrote:
.............ummmmm what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:14 am

BeazT wrote:
just stop...
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:11 pm

this play has great potential.

it has a bue route - that immediately means it needs considereation, in my opinon. The fades/wheel routes give flat reads and then vertical reads - if I could have both of those on every play - I would. Then there is a way to attack the deep part of the field with a hi/lo read underneath (going opposite ways)

The route progression on this play is amazing and the amount of reads you have to beat ANY defense is what makes this play great.

Back to top Go down
BeazT

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:59 pm

Boldin wrote:
BeazT wrote:
just stop...

Boldin quit fukin acting like u kno sumthin u flat out stole Detrees o don't even denine that sh!t and u duck the Fk out me on 2k if UR sooooooooo good play me for 200 on 2k
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Sheesh you sound mad as hell. Get over it. It's all opinion, everyone has there own opinion about everything.
Back to top Go down
BeazT

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Ant1010 wrote:
Sheesh you sound mad as hell. Get over it. It's all opinion, everyone has there own opinion about everything.

It's not that he stole bronamths jokes on AM n then I called him out n he denided it then he said he was tuff in 2k I told him play me n quackkkkkkkkkkkkkk the duck goes
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:50 am

WFColonel56 wrote:
BeazT wrote:
.............ummmmm what?

It"s hard to say which is the best run formation this year.. I-Form Pro is probably popular because of SF's Snugs Flip.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:27 pm

sgibs wrote:

Power run
Quick pass undercenter
Compressed
Bunched
Hybrid/balanced

i really hope they added some more formations and plays to my Ravens Obook. i will definately be working these Gibs.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:49 am

EDIT: I don't know what is wrong with you two guys, BeazT and Boldin.. but you guys need to grow up. There are several posts on the forums about you guys fighting.. MaddenBible is about having fun and getting better at Madden.. Can we please end this beef and grow up?

Thank you.

-wangtangkiki

yeeah, im done
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:13 pm

the "Wang" has spoken. lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Madden Plays=STFU    New Madden Plays=STFU  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Madden Plays=STFU
Page 1 of 1