Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

All Highlights/Replays Are Short

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RakeWorm

RakeWorm

All Highlights/Replays Are Short Empty
PostSubject: All Highlights/Replays Are Short   All Highlights/Replays Are Short EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:45 pm

I keep having great plays I'd like to save, but whenever I go into game highlights/recap, the recorded part of a play are only like the last half of the play. Any way around that?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: All Highlights/Replays Are Short   All Highlights/Replays Are Short EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:43 am

Nope.. The same issue was in Madden NFL 10, but they patched it a few months after release of M10.

They doubled the size of replays to fix it.. but somehow this year they never realized it was back in Madden 11.

Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: All Highlights/Replays Are Short   All Highlights/Replays Are Short EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:01 pm

it only happens on ps3 for some reason thats why I usually always lab on xbox so I can watch replays in their entirety
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Highlights/Replays Are Short   All Highlights/Replays Are Short Empty

Back to top Go down

All Highlights/Replays Are Short
Page 1 of 1