Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?

Go down 
+11
stritzo
SasserAssassin
wangtangkiki
ronslows10
Dalton Big D
Kingz
WFColonel56
WasItTehChad
sgibs
irobson
BuckNut4eva
15 posters
AuthorMessage
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:11 pm

http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/first-look-gameplay

the man said better defense (tackling, and zone coverages)

and yes custom playbooks online!!

*custom playbooks on offense and defense*

Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:46 pm

next years madden sounds like a true gamers game
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:47 pm

cutoms playbooks is a GREAT thing.

some people might complain that its bad for tournaments, everyone will be using the same plays etc

however the way I see it is that this really allows you to form a identity as a madden gamer. You want to be all about ball control and just pound the rock all game? Well now you can get all the bets plays from I-big and add them to your book and just LIVE out of that formation.

I also want to note that this now gives us the ability to potentially have COMPLETE formations ie counters, dives, tosses, off tackles, and then PA's off each of those runs.

Custom playbooks at the end of the year might cause headaches in the fact that people will start to become carbon copies of what they see is effective but for the begining of the year its all about WHO IS THE MOST CREATIVE and who puts in the time to find the perfect balance with there offensive and defensive scheme.

Those that BUILD there scheme are in for a real treat!

5 sets for success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:53 pm

4 base plays...

Falcon Cross
Quick Hooks
Cowboys In
Jets Slot Post

All from Gun Tight - yowzers
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:02 pm

^^^ also custom playbooks exist on defense as well

i agree people will load up on money plays on offense at some point in the year

but i think a custom defensive book how its put together, with the idea of stopping the most general things you may face will be just as key as how your o-book is put together...

another thing i think will happen is people wont be using raiders vs raiders default all the time

with the creativity of the custom playbooks you can now scheme to your teams strengths and weakness's! not limited to specific playbooks like now!

football concepts, the 5 sets for success, and building a scheme to your teams personnel strengths will all be very key!

i think the chess match just got more in-depth!

Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:29 pm

here is some more madden 12 tid bits! i'am on a train and yes it may be the hype train! everything is looking so good though! LOL

Peyton Hillis is on the cover, and new features are here!
http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/hills-features-press-release

Major presentation and graphical upgrades
http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/major-presentation-graphical-upgrades

First Look: Madden NFL 12 Presentation
http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/first-look-presentation

Game Informer preview
http://www.gameinformer.com/games/madden....the-future.aspx

IGN 5 New things in Madden 12
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1164606p1.html

ESPN Madden 12 Gameplay Q & A
http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogam....more=fullst ory

Operations Sports first look
http://www.operationsports.com/previews/115/madden-nfl-12-first-look-preview/

Some Highlights: from the various articles.

"Franchise mode includes more than 100 new features and enhancements, including expanded rosters, an all-new rookie scouting system, a free-agent bidding system, and more."

• Dynamic Player Performance is an all-new feature that creates unprecedented realism as a player’s skills and confidence will rise and fall based on his performance throughout a game or in Franchise mode, just like the real NFL. No two players will play the same in Madden NFL 12, and more details will be revealed at the E3 Expo on June 6.

Advanced Defensive AI: Over 100 defensive A.I. enhancements resulting in the smartest Madden defense ever. Players in zone and man coverage will properly recognize and react to plays, including the ability to break out of assignments when appropriate, resulting in a defensive team that truly works together.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:18 pm

snugs flipped/ tight flex/ Tight

already in my mental playbook
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:32 pm

would they be tourney legal?.....

if not im not really going to bother with it, hopefully M12 will be a big yr for me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:36 pm

im worried about custom playbooks,they r going to be filled entirely of money plays
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:24 pm

I would run snugs flip, tight flex, snugs either sg or sb depending on how the game plays. This is not going to be legal in tourneys though so it will not be in c4 either.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:24 pm

dont worry about it....the new DB awareness COULD hwlp out and minimize the $$$$plays already out.

Also you can counter each money offensive play with the defensive counter, just put it in the playbook. and vica versa
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:25 pm

I'm with kingz on this one. I hope there is some limitation to this or guys will be running the same glitchy stuff over and over. Wait we already have that now but IMO it would be far worse. I would rather have the ability to create one or two plays to add to each formation or choose your own quick audibles for each formation.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Quote :
Another thing we added this year is the ability to adjust the shading of your defensive backs on receivers. Now you can play press on an individual receiver on a play as opposed to playing press on everybody. You can also have a defender shade inside or outside of the receiver depending on whether you press shade left or shade right. Or you can just back one guy off and give him extra space. We give you a lot of options, and while some of these might sound like small features, with our goal to be true to the game and true to the NFL, we want to make sure we're giving our "Madden" fans ultra-fine control over our defense this year. It has been a while since some of these features have been in our game and we're glad to finally have them back.

quote from a Q&A (in the general section as well).........Money plays are now as good as the user that you are going up against
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:28 pm

I read most of that.. and now the only thing we have to do now is WAIT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:35 pm

are leauges like C4 even going to let you use custom playbooks.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:45 pm

I don't see why not.. It gives you more creativity.. I don't think that tournaments will allow it because of time.. unless you can use a USB Drive to upload your playbook.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:46 pm

If c4 does infact ban it, you will need to show your opp the PB, just so people dont try and pull shady sh!t.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:58 pm

they said there is like 400 plays you can have in a custom playbook so itll be intresting how many will be in a genirc playbook

Last edited by SasserAssassin on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:59 pm

SasserAssassin wrote:
they said there is like 400 plays you can have in a custom playbook so itll be intresting how many will be in a genirc playbook
Back to top Go down
stritzo

stritzo

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:04 am

I hope people do fill the playbooks with just money plays cause they all can be countered and they don't always work so the people that limit themselves to the number of plays they got are going to get stomped.
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:21 pm

well there goes any chance of me playing online smh
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:18 pm

stritzo wrote:
I hope people do fill the playbooks with just money plays cause they all can be countered and they don't always work so the people that limit themselves to the number of plays they got are going to get stomped.
if theres all the money plays i doubt you can ajust to all of them in 1 game
Back to top Go down
GAV

GAV

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:46 pm

mlw23 wrote:
Awesome!!! Way overdue!
Back to top Go down
chris5503

chris5503

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:15 pm

i like it

like the other guy said people who actually take the time put the work it can really come up with some unique offenses
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:36 pm

having snugs, tight gun, tight flex @ once is already making M12 sound boring..

I hope custom playbooks is not for c4 or tourneys...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts?   Madden 12, Custom playbooks online, your thoughts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1