Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

34/43 blitzes from me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jordanl95

jordanl95

34/43 blitzes from me Empty
PostSubject: 34/43 blitzes from me   34/43 blitzes from me EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:21 pm

alright , im gonna start a thread of some blitzes ive labbed and hae had success with over the course of madden 11... all of these blitzes i post ive made myself but i may have used some concepts from our friends here at MB. i will post a few right now and continue every day or two.

34 normal
crash 3

blitz both olb then spread them
spy le(on screen)
place left cb in purple zone and right side mlb in purple zone
press cov

this concept works with another cover 2 play in the 34 norm which i cant remember then name of but if u understand the concept ull no what i mean.

43 normal double te bracket

spread dline
show blitz
rebblitz le (on screen)
place twond linemen on right side in zones of your choice.. this play can also flipped and bring fire on the other side..

guys tell me what formation you want blitzes from as i have put a lot of labbing in this year and i have various blitzes from all forms
Back to top Go down
sdokc19

34/43 blitzes from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: 34/43 blitzes from me   34/43 blitzes from me EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:32 pm

good stuff jordan. I've started to use the 34 predator formation. Do you have any blitzes for that formation.
Back to top Go down

34/43 blitzes from me
Page 1 of 1