Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Just joined, new member

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
patsfan1234

patsfan1234

Just joined, new member Empty
PostSubject: Just joined, new member   Just joined, new member EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:21 pm

I just joined. I am a 16 year old football player who needs tips at winning. I got madden 11 a couple of weeks ago and my record is 10-22 I'm desperate for winning. I use the raiders and i can't find ways to score when my opponent stops the pass.

My xbox gamer tag is Miller3316
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: Just joined, new member   Just joined, new member EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Welcome patsfan!!!

Your a little late on madden 11 dude..LOL..J/K

This site will definitely help you out man. Bunch of good guys and knowledgeable ones also. You should watch the Mad Den TV episodes on here. Sgibs and ZFarls are the heat when it comes to breaking down stuff. You will learn alot.
Back to top Go down
XxSHOWTIMExX

PostSubject: Re: Just joined, new member   Just joined, new member EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:17 pm

WELCOME to MB buddy, feel free to ask any questions and we all will do our best to help you out. Regardless of the time of the season alot of the guys here (especially Gibs and Farls) teach concepts that can be carried over into next year.

My GT on 360 is: DonJuanppGrande. Feel free to hit me up if u wanna lab, talk, or get in a quick game sumtime.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Just joined, new member   Just joined, new member EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:10 pm

welcome patsfan! this is a great place to learn, grow and to improve your knowledge as a madden gamer.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just joined, new member   Just joined, new member Empty

Back to top Go down

Just joined, new member
Page 1 of 1