Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?

Go down 
+9
Alyoyo
WFColonel56
Militant X 1
ahousl1
ZackMc72
CookieMonsta
sgibs
WasItTehChad
BuckNut4eva
13 posters
AuthorMessage
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  Empty
PostSubject: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Hey guys I stopped playing madden 11 about a month ago, work, disconnects, and more work got in the way, needed a break anyways...

I have played Madden for 10+ yrs against real life friends and buddies here and there,just on a very casual level, nothing like how the really good to great players play the game and break it down inside and out.

I know Madden 11 has its flaws but that being said I really went hard playing the game this year just being a sponge and soaking up every little bit of info I could and using every source for that as well. Reading coverages, setting up pressure/coverage defenses in under 7 secs, sometimes had the set ups done before the huddle broke, making actual schemes on my own on O, and using strategy and execution and trying my best through reps to get some 'stick skill if you will'.....really learning how to Lab effectively with a purpose this year....

Long story short my game grew leaps and bounds on 11, mostly with the help of madden bible nation, and AM....

My personal Goals for madden 12

1. If there is MC's to play in them

2. To up my competition, I'm gonna be bugging some of the top players on this site for games!

3. Make it out to a Tourney and experiance that scene, gotta make the jump sometime!

4.keep working and growing on my game as much as I can...playcalling & strategy seems to be my weak area, some games I get way to predictable and get to stubborn on my playcalling, when I mixed it up and kept people off guard I was able to play some good ball and even win against great comp.

Sorry for the novel fella's, just trying to stay focused and hyped for '12!
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:23 pm

go to every major tournament

Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:18 am

TO WIN BALL GAMES.

other personal bests...

go undefeated against zfarls

200 Mad-Den TVs
25+ Twims
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Winning record against Zfarls
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:58 pm

ill be honest cookie - farls is a BEAST on this game this year
Back to top Go down
ZackMc72

ZackMc72

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:54 am

Play it for longer then four months... Didn't like 11 much even though I had a great reacord, I didn't have as much fun as madden 10.
Back to top Go down
ahousl1

ahousl1

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:40 am

-Buck

I feel like i'm in the same exact position u are in, This is the first year I took the game really serious and my game improved dramatically... it was awesome. My goals for Madden 12 are much like yours... but in addition think ima pick up a PS3, it seems like most of the top players are on PS3. Unfortunately I just graduated from college and now got 40-50 hour work weeks so its gonna be harder to get games in... but where theres a will theres a way lol

And GIBS so excited for the 200 Mad-Den TVs 25+ Twims... I have no doubt u guys will do it!!

And of course the overall goal.....WIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:18 pm

-find that ONE Obook and Dbook to use with my Ravens. no bouncing around regardless of what people say is the hot book!
-trust my own instincts in developing a solid scheme (i've done it in the past and then got away from it)
-continue to play higher levelers than myself in order to improve my gameplay
-continue to find multiple-blitz schemes from various formations
-find a solid lab partner(s)
-join a league from the start instead of joining it mid-stream
-avoid players with high DNF%

-WIN WITH THE BALTIMORE RAVENS!!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:11 pm

mili - the ravens in 12 - LIGHTS OUT
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:13 pm

MY only goal in M12 is to whop a**. Everything else will fall in place
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:31 pm

stick to 1-2 maybe 3 teams(not one of them the raiders)
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:13 pm

GIBS what teams did you like in m12? WHAT sleeper teams did you see?
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Attend every/Compete in every/Win a major tournament.
Madden 12 C4 POTY.
Be in the green on saloon again.

Continue working with the couple guys from MB that actually see me as trying to help, rather than push my own agenda or appear like I'm better than anyone else (which is not how I am, but how a select few try to make me out to be).
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:00 pm

ahousl1 wrote:
-Buck

I feel like i'm in the same exact position u are in, This is the first year I took the game really serious and my game improved dramatically... it was awesome. My goals for Madden 12 are much like yours... but in addition think ima pick up a PS3, it seems like most of the top players are on PS3. Unfortunately I just graduated from college and now got 40-50 hour work weeks so its gonna be harder to get games in... but where theres a will theres a way lol

And GIBS so excited for the 200 Mad-Den TVs 25+ Twims... I have no doubt u guys will do it!!

And of course the overall goal.....WIN!!!!

@ahousl1

i have a ps3 and 360,and madden for both, and i honestly believe the madden version of 360 plays better than the ps3 version, game is smoother, less slow down, graphics even seem to look alil better, less lag online, and the game seems to respond better as far as user picks or manually controlling a defender....just all IMO though

As far as competition i think both systems are close to equal, and the xbox 360 has more players on it so i think there is even more comp. on it, just gotta find the guys.....

Back to top Go down
ahousl1

ahousl1

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:37 am

@ahousl1

i have a ps3 and 360,and madden for both, and i honestly believe the madden version of 360 plays better than the ps3 version, game is smoother, less slow down, graphics even seem to look alil better, less lag online, and the game seems to respond better as far as user picks or manually controlling a defender....just all IMO though

As far as competition i think both systems are close to equal, and the xbox 360 has more players on it so i think there is even more comp. on it, just gotta find the guys.....

Really? alright guess I really never had anything to compare the 360 to. Just seems like alot of the top players on this site play on PS3 and MRL seems to have more support on the PS3 side... I'll prolly just buy the PS3 anyways and if its not as good then whatever, can't hurt to have both. Thanks for the input tho!
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:14 am

^^^^ MRL is deeper on the PS3 side, but C4 league has a lot of deep good xbox players in it...

But yeah nothing wrong in having both systems!
Back to top Go down
GAV

GAV

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:14 am

To bring the pixellated pain.

Regardless of the outcome, I want to impose my will on defense. Everything I do will revolve around physicality. I want to punish the ballcarrier at every opportunity.
Back to top Go down
GAV

GAV

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:23 am

ZAN wrote:
Madden 12 C4 POTY.

Continue working with the couple guys from MB that actually see me as trying to help, rather than push my own agenda or appear like I'm better than anyone else (which is not how I am, but how a select few try to make me out to be).
Players that know you know that you aren't really like that. If they can't see it, its their loss.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:19 pm

BuckNut4eva wrote:
^^^^ MRL is deeper on the PS3 side, but C4 league has a lot of deep good xbox players in it...

But yeah nothing wrong in having both systems!

I disagree. Nitka runs a nice, tight ship with great camaraderie; but the C4 is where you need to go if you want to get to a point where you can eventually compete in live tournaments with the best of the best. Hell, some of the best tournament players are scared to play in C4 because they aren't well rounded enough at the game to compete with the Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, or Cleveland Browns. They'd much rather just sit at home and play their lab partners in Raiders vs. Raiders over and over again.

Trust me, when you pop in at a tournament and pull out the Ravens, you'll get looks, but when you pull out RC's on people heads with a Ed Dickson or Dennis Pitta, people don't know how to D that up. They aren't used to it. I attribute that the the C4. I had a nice day in Valparaiso, IN at the "Indy" tournament, and was bounced from the playoffs by Warhawk on a 63 yard field goal with Seabass to win by 2 points. But he really struggled to play against a different style of game than he'd seen. As did many other guys at the tournament. You got guys like Dan Gates and Carl from AM saying "ZAN, Ravens? Really?" Then, they see how effective big physical TEs and WRs are. And then you see Dan and Carl shortly after preaching "face throws, and bodying up" the smaller DBs with a Zach Miller or a Todd Heap, or a Dallas Clark.

The competition at C4 can get you ready.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:22 pm

GAV wrote:
ZAN wrote:
Madden 12 C4 POTY.

Players that know you know that you aren't really like that. If they can't see it, its their loss.

+++

How's it been, my man? Long time no see/talk!
Back to top Go down
GAV

GAV

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:10 pm

ZAN wrote:
GAV wrote:
ZAN wrote:
Madden 12 C4 POTY.

+++

How's it been, my man? Long time no see/talk!
Good my man. I'm happy with 11 as a whole, but I'm ready for 12. I miss the physicality that dominated before this year and believe it will return with a vengeance.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:50 pm

@ Zan (I'm on my phone so I didn't bother quoting, sorry)

Me and ahousl1 were talking about xbox mrl vs ps3 mrl, the ps3 side is a lot deeper atm than xbox, and yes Nitka is the man as far as running a great league...

I have never been in C4 and wanna join in madden 12, have been kinda busy and somewhat of a chicken truthfully to see how I stack up, I just recently played some C4 players (won't name names,it doesn't matter) but after playing them they said I would fit in and def. Need to join.

Just following the madden community and being on this site & AM from what I hear, C4 is the top dawg league for competition....

Also Zan I wanna game in 12 against you to help see were I stand, maybe we can make it happen...
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:44 am

imho if you want to be in the best league possible, C4 is where you should go... free to play, cash prizes..

and even got tournaments spread out throughout the madden year for additional prizes...

should def sign up on madden 12!!! Its gonna be a hell of a year!
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:26 am

main goal for madden 12 is develop a constant defense that can force a turn over at any time when we step on the field,knock the qb on his *** and take the ball away plain and simple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?    Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your Madden Goals in Madden 12?
Page 1 of 1