Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

onside kicks in ncaa 12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GunnyWill

onside kicks in ncaa 12 Empty
PostSubject: onside kicks in ncaa 12   onside kicks in ncaa 12 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Do any of you guys know of a specific way to kick the onside kick so that your team is in the best position to recover it? I lost a game by 6 points where i was down by 30 points at halftime, i feel like i could have won the game if i had recovered it at least once (I went for it twice). If you have any advice it would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: onside kicks in ncaa 12   onside kicks in ncaa 12 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Best bet is to get into practice.. In practice, hit start and select practice option ,then practice type, then KO...

Obviously switch to ko team..

Ftw... U should be labbing so u never resort to onside kicks!!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

PostSubject: Re: onside kicks in ncaa 12   onside kicks in ncaa 12 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:25 pm

gunny........i have recovered several.........best way..position cursor up high.......then just move stick to get it started and do nothing else...........meaning zero power.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com
GunnyWill

PostSubject: Re: onside kicks in ncaa 12   onside kicks in ncaa 12 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:29 pm

thanks man much appreciated ill try this out, you mean position the cursor up all the way right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: onside kicks in ncaa 12   onside kicks in ncaa 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

onside kicks in ncaa 12
Page 1 of 1