Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?

Go down 
+6
more cowbell
UppingMyGame
Militant X 1
WFColonel56
LOTT0042
Alex510
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex510

Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? Empty
PostSubject: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:50 pm

They have lost Nnamdi Asomugha, Michael Huff, Thomas Howard, Robert Gallery, and possibly Zach Miller.

Oh and they cut Chris Johnson just a few minutes ago.

I will use them because I am a hardcore Raider fan. I would personally love to see everyone hop off the Raider bandwaggon (no offense to anyone who uses them).
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:46 pm

They are my team also. Where did you see Chris Johnson was cut??
Back to top Go down
Alex510

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:56 pm

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1804/chris-johnson

Also is on ESPN and CSN sites.
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Alex510 wrote:

I asked cause a guy live from the friled tweeted that Chris and Copper were in practice. LOL

Earlier reports had people telling me that Raiders guard Cooper Carlisle and cornerback Chris Johnson had been released from the team.

That info is false. The players are on the field as we speak, playing ball. Looks like they restructured or are in the process of restructuring.

The fact that the Raiders are in talks with Antonio Cromartie and Deuce Luiti tells me that they don't view Carlisle or Johnson as starters in 2011.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/783626-oakland-raiders-free-agency-day-3-news-notes-and-rumors#/articles/783626-oakland-raiders-free-agency-day-3-news-notes-and-rumors/page/5

Also Raiders have interest in Chargers receiver Malcom Floyd.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/783626-oakland-raiders-free-agency-day-3-news-notes-and-rumors#/articles/783626-oakland-raiders-free-agency-day-3-news-notes-and-rumors/page/2
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:03 pm

only ppl who are real raiders fans + 1/3 of the old madden banwaggoners will use them.... They lost a good amount of luster to the "others"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Alex510

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:13 pm

LOTT0042 wrote:
Alex510 wrote:

I asked cause a guy live from the friled tweeted that Chris and Copper were in practice. LOL

Earlier reports had people telling me that Raiders guard Cooper Carlisle and cornerback Chris Johnson had been released from the team.

That info is false. The players are on the field as we speak, playing ball. Looks like they restructured or are in the process of restructuring.

The fact that the Raiders are in talks with Antonio Cromartie and Deuce Luiti tells me that they don't view Carlisle or Johnson as starters in 2011.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/783626-oakland-raiders-free-agency-day-3-news-notes-and-rumors#/articles/783626-oakland-raiders-free-agency-day-3-news-notes-and-rumors/page/5

Also Raiders have interest in Chargers receiver Malcom Floyd.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/783626-oakland-raiders-free-agency-day-3-news-notes-and-rumors#/articles/783626-oakland-raiders-free-agency-day-3-news-notes-and-rumors/page/2

Bleacher Report is not a good source bro.. it's just fan articles.

Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Alex510 wrote:

Bleacher Report is not a good source bro.. it's just fan articles.

Far enough How about this?

http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders/2011/07/28/training-camp-practice-highlights-notes-quotes/

So much for all the reports that guard Cooper Carlisle and cornerback Chris Johnson got cut by the Raiders on Thursday. Both participated in practice. It’s conceivable that one or both players restructured his/their contract(s), but we don’t have a definitive answer just yet.

Those curious as to how the Raiders defense might look, consider this alignment for numerous plays during practice:

Stanford Routt and Chris Johnson at cornerback.

Tyvon Branch at free safety, Mike Mitchell at strong safety.

Kamerion Wimbley and Quentin Groves at outside linebacker, with Rolando McClain in the middle.

Matt Shaughnessy and Lamarr Houston at defensive end, Tommy Kelly and Richard Seymour at defensive tackle.

Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:16 am

no!

i ONLY run the Ravens!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:01 am

I've never used the Raiders. Got into stretches where I used the Ravens, Jets and The Pack Rolling Eyes, but I roll exclusively with the Bears now.
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:07 pm

UppingMyGame wrote:
I've never used the Raiders. Got into stretches where I used the Ravens, Jets and The Pack Rolling Eyes, but I roll exclusively with the Bears now.

a bears fan using the packers?!? i would rather take a mike tyson (in his prime) punch to the balls then play as the bears, vikings, or lions! ha ha.
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:04 am

more cowbell wrote:
UppingMyGame wrote:

a bears fan using the packers?!? i would rather take a mike tyson (in his prime) punch to the balls then play as the bears, vikings, or lions! ha ha.

I was in the MRL and the Bears were gone - I figured if I can't run with the home team might as well roll with the SB champs lol
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:40 am

UppingMyGame wrote:
more cowbell wrote:
UppingMyGame wrote:

I was in the MRL and the Bears were gone - I figured if I can't run with the home team might as well roll with the SB champs lol

ah! makes sense! LOL
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:16 am

using the raiders.
live within spitting distence from oakland and can see the stadium from my house
Back to top Go down
DaTyCRAIN

DaTyCRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:34 pm

i might still use the raiders, but could use the eagles, ravens, cowboys or pats.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:16 pm

more cowbell wrote:
UppingMyGame wrote:

Im a diehard dallas cowboys fan!! But maddenwise, I use the gmen almost exclusively. There isnt another madden team with such balancethruout the team!

M12 will be my 3rd year goin wit 'em.. It sucks they dropped a few of great olineman.. And If they let usi go, I might be done wit them.
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:01 pm

Vikings for me in madden 12
Back to top Go down
DaTyCRAIN

DaTyCRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:12 pm

they got huff back today and hopefully miller.
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm

xHHx_megatron wrote:
more cowbell wrote:
UppingMyGame wrote:

Im a diehard dallas cowboys fan!! But maddenwise, I use the gmen almost exclusively. There isnt another madden team with such balancethruout the team!

M12 will be my 3rd year goin wit 'em.. It sucks they dropped a few of great olineman.. And If they let usi go, I might be done wit them.

lol.. just couldn't do it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?   Will you guys still use the Raiders this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you guys still use the Raiders this year?
Page 1 of 1