Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

What team will you guys be using next year?

Go down 
+23
more cowbell
NotoriousPHIN
suicide-manual
SasserAssassin
bucsforever5
Stormyday
iswaggnificent
MisterMazin
xHHx_megatron
WFColonel56
cuttyy
Trew159
Militant X 1
stritzo
SF_FAN88
Helix King
Major4n0w
UppingMyGame
Alyoyo
impala28
WasItTehChad
UseRPicK101
irobson
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
irobson

What team will you guys be using next year? Empty
PostSubject: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:38 pm

I'm just throwing this out there:

Also biggest band wagon team for next year?

Biggest sleeper team for next year?

Most unused team next year?

I will be using the redskins - don't wanna see everyone on them after we pick up VY
Ravens will be biggest bandwagon
Carolina/denver biggest sleepers
Buffalo most unused team
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:17 pm

irobson wrote:

Also biggest band wagon team for next year? Cincy, Bmore, ATL

Biggest sleeper team for next year? Denver

Most unused team next year? STL

I will be using the redskins - don't wanna see everyone on them after we pick up VY
Ravens will be biggest bandwagon
Carolina/denver biggest sleepers
Buffalo most unused team
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:42 pm

imma use Tampa for the first month as always

Back to top Go down
impala28

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Giants and chargers
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Dallas(homestate team), Atl (I used them at times on 11, one of my main teams on 10), Lions.

Teams I MIGHT use from time to time: Ravens, Panthers(Cam Newton will never see the field)
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:17 pm

I'm unskilled enough that I didn't start using the hometown team (Chicago) until a little later in the season. Gotta stay loyal though, so they'll be my main team from here on out. Probably use the Ravens and Panthers, too, maybe with a little Houston and Denver thrown in there for flavor Cool
Back to top Go down
Major4n0w

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Miami Dolphins will my team. Very underrated.

Bandwagon team? DET or CAR if they give Newton semi decent stats

Sleeper?: Giants

UU: Miami + STL
Back to top Go down
Helix King

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:56 pm

The Dallas Cowboys, they are still a solid team in Madden atleast.

Bandwagon teams: Okland and Baltimore of course. Then teams like DET, ATL, CAR, and maybe ARI if they get a QB.

Sleepers: Cincy, Tampa, Denver, and Hou maybe

UU: Buffalo, STL
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Of course my COWBOYS!!

I will say a sleeper team that might be sick will be the Broncos. Williams, Miller, Dumerville, and Bailey and Dawkins..

I see insane blitzes coming!!!
Back to top Go down
stritzo

stritzo

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:05 pm

The Vikings

band wagon team cowboys

sleeper Jets

most unused seahawks
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:30 pm

irobson wrote:

Also biggest band wagon team for next year? BALTIMORE RAVENS

i am safe, cause everyone already knows that Mili is a HUGE Baltimore Ravens fan that ONLY runs them online (win or lose) cause the game is more fun for me when i play as my favorite squad! i am no bandwagoner!

^^
lol! now that is what i am saying about my Ravens....LEAVE THEM ALONE! because if you didn't consider them to be a top team that you could win tournies with and/or they weren't good enough for you to run in 08' 09' 10' or 11' then stay off of them in 12' Suspect Very Happy

Ravens will be biggest bandwagon I agree!

my Ravens did me proud at this years draft and i know that we will be beasting in madden12.

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Thu May 12, 2011 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trew159

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:00 am

IMO the bengals are going to be a solid madden team next year, with the addition of a DE that runs a 4.1 40, yes i said 4.1 (faster than chris johnson) EA has to rate his speed as a 99 lmao thats going to be Crazy!! Think about if he was in this years game with the contain blitz HAVOC!! Yes they do have QB issues, and if Carson comes back he is HORRIBLE on the run, we will see how Dalton's stats look though but with AJ Greene, and Chad, and an already solid running attack. I'm sayin the Bengals might be a SOLID sleeper
Back to top Go down
cuttyy

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:25 am

Trew159 wrote:
IMO the bengals are going to be a solid madden team next year, with the addition of a DE that runs a 4.1 40, yes i said 4.1 (faster than chris johnson) EA has to rate his speed as a 99 lmao thats going to be Crazy!! Think about if he was in this years game with the contain blitz HAVOC!! Yes they do have QB issues, and if Carson comes back he is HORRIBLE on the run, we will see how Dalton's stats look though but with AJ Greene, and Chad, and an already solid running attack. I'm sayin the Bengals might be a SOLID sleeper

WHO?
the fastest 40 was by a CB and it was 4.3x... oakland picked him up of course.

nobody said eagles?
:O
Back to top Go down
Trew159

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Dontay Moch DE from Nevada Smile check him out, youtube him...Yes your guy was the fastest CB in the draft but not th fastest defensive player at all.
Back to top Go down
Trew159

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:31 pm

He ran a 4.44 at the combine, but he has ran 4.18 and 4.28 before. Look it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da0kyDPWHqA
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:46 pm

irobson wrote:

Also biggest band wagon team for next year?ATL sigh, lions

Biggest sleeper team for next year? BUCS by far

Most unused team next year? JAX

Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:26 pm

WasItTehChad wrote:
imma use Tampa for the first month as always

As chad is with Tampa, I am with NYG
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Probably my/Mili's Ravens lol, and maybe my home team the Cards when they pick up McNabb/Kolb

Also biggest band wagon team for next year?Bengals, Ravens, Panthers, and Cowboys(when they get nnamdi)

Biggest sleeper team for next year?Cardinals

Most unused team next year?Bills

Back to top Go down
Trew159

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Philly is gonna get Namdi, don't burst my buble Boldin lmao
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:17 pm

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6540844
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:59 pm

ummm.... slow your roll my homeboy from VA. lol!

my Baltimore Ravens are in the picture for Nnamdi's services as well. peep this:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/613755-2011-nfl-free-agency-will-the-ravens-pursue-nnamdi-asomugha

i am pretty sure we will be releasing Washington and possibly Carr cause we just drafted Jimmy Smith and releasing them (Washington and Carr) would free up more than enough money to pay Nnamdi. can't you see it? the Ravens secondary?

CBs: Nnamdi, Smith, Foxworth, Wilson and Webb
FS: Ed Reed (he'll play the opposite side of Nnamdi and just ball-hawk...lol)

landing Nnamdi would be huge for the Ravens.l

~Mili
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Yeah right Mili the eagles are get nnadmi that's why they didn't go after jimmy in the draft
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:22 pm

^^^ that makes no sense lol
Back to top Go down
Stormyday

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Falcons forever. Gotta represent.
Back to top Go down
Stormyday

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:51 pm

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6540844

That would be sweet. But I don't want Grimey off the field. Decisions,decision....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What team will you guys be using next year?   What team will you guys be using next year? Empty

Back to top Go down

What team will you guys be using next year?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next