Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Stay with your team or move to the eagles?

Go down 
+18
impala28
hitsquad
xHHx_megatron
ahousl1
SasserAssassin
Trew159
Militant X 1
ZackMc72
BuckNut4eva
UppingMyGame
WFColonel56
DesertSwarm24
jordantrav
xHEx DeathAngel
ZFarls
greenmile
sgibs
irobson
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
irobson

Stay with your team or move to the eagles? Empty
PostSubject: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:54 pm

As a lot of people declared earlier including Gibs and Farls that they were going to stay wit there home town teams. I'm wanting to know if ater this FA period if in tourney's are you guys staying with your home town teams are jumping onto the eagles Semi-Truck? its not even a band wagon i think 95% of the madden world will be using them
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:54 pm

i will be staying with the redskins
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Pats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
greenmile

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Madden has a way of evening the score, Vick fumbles far too much on madden and Eagles wr's drop a lot of passes in traffic...
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:02 pm

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Kidding, I am with the G-Men, Ride or Die.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:11 pm

eagles confirmed signing of de babin, te donald lee and wr johnny lee higgins ... change ya mind yet?
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Just won't play the eagles in ranked. Steelers all the way especially if they get Plax. Big ben has been lobbying for play for months great WR corps. TE Saunders mini Gates from the chargers 6'6 270 4.5 40 yard dash and John Clay or Barron Batch at 3rd running back ill be good all year with the steelers.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Would not be surprised if they used DRC or Samuels as a trading chip for a big time player in another position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:52 pm

You think the Eagles will trade Samuels to the Jets if the Jets are not able to sign a good second CB?
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:20 pm

I think all hard core tourney players are gonna use the eagles. Online players will use any and every team.
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:57 pm

stay with my team,they might not be the best in the game but i plan on rockin the bills all year
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Eagles still dont have a defense that can hold ATL

Wink

Im working hard as we speak in breaking them down. A good amount of teams have the personnel on offense to gain advantages on them
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Nope, stickin' with my Bears.
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:14 am

i think its all going to depend on the miss matches to get an edge against the eagles defense,depending on how good there linebacking core is best bet is just going to be attack the middle and run the ball
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:47 am

I was never on board with any team, and after I play the game if eagles give me the best chance to win then yes! They are loaded at skill players so they are a front runner to be most-used team early on..
Back to top Go down
ZackMc72

ZackMc72

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:49 am

Browns. Hillis going to be digging alot of Cole for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:56 am

ya'll all ready know how i do.....

BALTIMORE RAVENS ak.a. "Dirty Black-Birds"

period!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Trew159

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:25 am

I willl play with my Eagles...all year..quote me here if you play me i WILL play with MY EAGLES if you want to know why, my little brother died last year his favorite team was the Eagles, ive been a fan since, this year has made me so happy! lets go!
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:17 am

how many "look at the eagles" "who isnt going to use the eagles" threads are there?
smh
Back to top Go down
ahousl1

ahousl1

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:20 am

Yea if nothing else there is more than enough hype concerning the eagles recent transactions / madden dominance. I'm just going to wait for the game to drop and dive into the depth charts, and see what attributes are more important than others... i.e speed ( which is probably the case). And then I'll make a decision on what team fits my style and gives me the best chance to win the most games.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Think Andy Reid really wants to win in madden with the eagles, just signed cullen Jennings no clue where there coming up with all this money at.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:06 pm

dear god its like the eagles r being funded by a cartel or some bs, STOP SIGNING PEOPLE
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:12 pm

lol, seriously reminds me from the jets last year.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:25 pm

xHEx DeathAngel wrote:
Think Andy Reid really wants to win in madden with the eagles, just signed cullen Jennings no clue where there coming up with all this money at.

Thanks,

haseo15
Thats what the hell I want to know LMAO
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:26 pm

xHEx DeathAngel wrote:
lol, seriously reminds me from the jets last year.

Thanks,

haseo15
kinda reminds me of the heat lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay with your team or move to the eagles?   Stay with your team or move to the eagles? Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay with your team or move to the eagles?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next