Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Whats up MB nation!?!?!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YngClassic

YngClassic

Whats up MB nation!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Whats up MB nation!?!?!?   Whats up MB nation!?!?!? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:16 am

I'm back, from a hiatus, and while i may not be an important member here (humbling speaking) i just wanted to say its good to see MB is here always.I miss the tips and the advice and discusions, im still here in iraq, been here for like 5 months now.hanging on, i come back for 2 weeks on august 28th, just in time for madden 12. all i want to know is what have i been missing up here? any news? anything crazy in mb world since i been gone? fill me in fellas.
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: Whats up MB nation!?!?!?   Whats up MB nation!?!?!? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 am

The biggest thing that's gone down - in my humble opinion - is the folks over at Prima Guides getting smart and deciding to tap the Madden Bible Brain Trust of Farls & Gibs to write the NCAA 12 and Madden 12 strategy guides.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Whats up MB nation!?!?!?   Whats up MB nation!?!?!? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:42 pm

yng classic,

whats up man welcome back!

biggest news coming to the community is the new feature of online communities IMO cant wait!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: Whats up MB nation!?!?!?   Whats up MB nation!?!?!? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:14 am

oh thats great fellas! im amped up about madden 12, even though i know most of my online games will be against philly, but no worries, im prepared for vick, ive been in the lab here in iraq.lol
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Whats up MB nation!?!?!?   Whats up MB nation!?!?!? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:27 am

YngClassic wrote:
oh thats great fellas! im amped up about madden 12, even though i know most of my online games will be against philly, but no worries, im prepared for vick, ive been in the lab here in iraq.lol
not trying to hate right now but labbing in madden 11 MOST likly wont do anything for madden 12 vick
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: Whats up MB nation!?!?!?   Whats up MB nation!?!?!? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:05 am

SasserAssassin wrote:
YngClassic wrote:
not trying to hate right now but labbing in madden 11 MOST likly wont do anything for madden 12 vick

hmm, You MIGHT be right, but regardless, i hope out of 50 online games i run into philly 45 times because heres what ima do; im gonna use the one of the lowest teams in madden and embarrass the @$%6& out of that person, we both dont know what juicy plays madden 12 will hold, but, i do know there has to be plays in madden 12 designed to stop a stacked team like philly, and i will find them.garanteed, so as far as im concerned, majority people who attempts to use philly, are more than likely novince players who A. are going for the deep pass B. scramble away from pressure with vick to buy time, meaning that they are going to be predictable.only philly players that has beaten me, are the ones who do the opposite of what i just mentioned, because im not expecting that.
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Whats up MB nation!?!?!?   Whats up MB nation!?!?!? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:12 am

Welcome back YngClassic. I agree with sasser on this one. It's hard to lab your vick D on 11'. The main reason is there will be no auto drop back in madden 12. It's gonna be like the days of old when vick made you pull your hair out. The greatest part is even if you take out vick with a devastating hit stick, Vince Young will be right there rolling the other way..lol

I won't use philly but It is pretty amazing to see what they have pulled off this off season. Just think we all thought the pats were going to be the big winners with fat albert and ocho stinko..lol

I know Sgibs will have our back though. I see many Mad Den tv's and twims dedicated to stopping the eagles.
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: Whats up MB nation!?!?!?   Whats up MB nation!?!?!? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am

lol, whuts up, ronslows10, yea both of yall right.thats the beauty part about madden, you get to find out new things, trial and error, labbing, whos overrated whos underrated, i cant wait! good discussing with you guys.i love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up MB nation!?!?!?   Whats up MB nation!?!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats up MB nation!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1