Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Custom Playbook Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
greenmile

Custom Playbook Question Empty
PostSubject: Custom Playbook Question   Custom Playbook Question EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Quick question, can you put plays that are in hidden formations in there actual formation (i.e.) singleback ace has close as a hidden formation, will I be able to put that hidden play in ace close formation? thx in advance
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Custom Playbook Question   Custom Playbook Question EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:17 pm

idk if they will be in there... its a possibility but in NCAA i didnt see any hidden formations in the custom playbooks...

i think you would need to choose the actual team pb w/e hidden form is in.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Custom Playbook Question   Custom Playbook Question EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:52 pm

yeah in ncaa12 i made a custom book and they dont let you put hidden formations in it, not sure if madden 12 will let you or not, but i would guess it would be like ncaa12 and not let you do it...
Back to top Go down
greenmile

PostSubject: Re: Custom Playbook Question   Custom Playbook Question EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:02 pm

I hope they do, I really like the 49ers single back Ace there is a nice looking play where the Te is running a angle route, that isnt in Houston pb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Playbook Question   Custom Playbook Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Playbook Question
Page 1 of 1