Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Custom Playbook

Go down 
+3
grimmagician87
GoldenRage
lionhammer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lionhammer

Custom Playbook Empty
PostSubject: Custom Playbook   Custom Playbook EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:23 pm

When I made a custom playbook I ran into a problem, at least I see it that way. I have a bunch of I-form sets, but in game they aren't all under the i-form formation window. I get like 3 different i-form tabs. I want it to be like a standard teams playbook where you select the formation and then the set. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
GoldenRage

GoldenRage

Custom Playbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Playbook   Custom Playbook EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:49 pm

The "custom playbook" feature is obviously flawed. Which was expected being that its a new feature. I'm sure EA will come out with a few patches to try and medigate some of the issues.
Back to top Go down
http://MaddenRevolution.com
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

Custom Playbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Playbook   Custom Playbook EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:26 pm

lionhammer wrote:
When I made a custom playbook I ran into a problem, at least I see it that way. I have a bunch of I-form sets, but in game they aren't all under the i-form formation window. I get like 3 different i-form tabs. I want it to be like a standard teams playbook where you select the formation and then the set. Any ideas?

dude totally agree i was 8-0 with the falcons pb then i made a custom one and lost 2 straight because i couldnt find plays.. it went like single back; shotgun; i form; single back; singles back; shotgun; weak i; shotgun just stupid... these guys put this feature into this game and obviously didnt think it through or follow though... hopefully it gets fixed...
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Custom Playbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Playbook   Custom Playbook EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Yup this problem is veryyyy annoying.. you still do have enough time to pick plays but it is very annoying.
Back to top Go down
rdunkin

Custom Playbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Playbook   Custom Playbook EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:37 pm

i know how to set regular audibles in the custom book, but does anyone know how to set quick audibles? im trying to get three running plays out of a formation...i have two of the plays set as my L1 and R1 audibles but when i try to quick audible to the other run, it gives me one of the runs i already have set...any help would be great?
Back to top Go down
JakeH23

JakeH23

Custom Playbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Playbook   Custom Playbook EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Just take the quick audible run off your audibles and add the other one.

Say you want a counter, a pitch, and a power.

Say Power is the quick Aud.

Set the counter and pitch as your auds because you'll always have access to power.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
kirk

kirk

Custom Playbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Playbook   Custom Playbook EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:18 am

It is a pain. Although I think I might go back to using a custom...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Playbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Playbook   Custom Playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Playbook
Page 1 of 1