Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

taylor mays traded to the bengals

Go down 
+4
Trev'on
WasItTehChad
xHEx DeathAngel
irobson
8 posters
AuthorMessage
irobson

taylor mays traded to the bengals Empty
PostSubject: taylor mays traded to the bengals   taylor mays traded to the bengals EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Reported on ESPN taylor mays is on the bengals

Currnet LB's on the Bengals:

Manny Lawson - 89 speed
Thomas Howard - 87 speed
Keith Rivers - 87 speed
Michael Johnson - 86 speed
Donte Moch - 91 speed
Ray Malaluga - 80 speed
Other Johnson - 82 speed

That W/ Mays - 95 speed is pretty crazy

Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: taylor mays traded to the bengals   taylor mays traded to the bengals EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:10 pm

They have Nate Clements and Leon hall, really good zone or man coverage corners and Sands is 6'5 with 88 hit power at FS.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: taylor mays traded to the bengals   taylor mays traded to the bengals EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:32 pm

whos on their offense??

Back to top Go down
Trev'on

Trev'on

PostSubject: Re: taylor mays traded to the bengals   taylor mays traded to the bengals EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:15 pm

leon hall has 96 press and Clements has like 88-90 press, taylor mays hitting people and getting picks at free safety? great defense once again, will miss joseph's speed though

lots of 1-5-5 looks with dunlap as the dt on passing downs, peko on run stopping downs, gotta take advantage of that insane linebacking core like the bucs
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: taylor mays traded to the bengals   taylor mays traded to the bengals EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:20 am

Donte Moch is def seeing my field.... 91 speed n 90 hit pwr
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: taylor mays traded to the bengals   taylor mays traded to the bengals EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:32 am

WasItTehChad wrote:
whos on their offense??

Green, Shipley, and Gresham. Dalton who knows maybe with updates he gets better.

But 6'3 and 6'5 at safety sounds nice.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
GAV

GAV

PostSubject: Re: taylor mays traded to the bengals   taylor mays traded to the bengals EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:45 am

Their D is going to be sick.
Back to top Go down
elkonrado21

PostSubject: Re: taylor mays traded to the bengals   taylor mays traded to the bengals EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:21 pm

I will probably start the season off playing with the bengals. Great D and a decent O for what i like to do. I run a wc style offense so i can put in gradkowski at qb for short and medium passing. Dont know if Palmer will still be on the roster by the time the game releases, if he is still in even better. And it looks like there offensive line has good run blocking. On defense probably running a mix of 4-3, 46, 1-4-6, and 2-4-5 (raiders defensive pb)

Depth chart on D:
CB1:Hall (slower but great press, man and zone coverage)
CB2:Clements (also slower but great press, man and zone coverage)
CB3:Jones (93 and 94 speed and accel)
CB4:Wade(94 and 95 speed and accel)
SS: Nelson (93 speed and good man and zone coverage for a safety)
FS: Mays (95 speed and one of the best user players in the game)
OLB:Howard (87 speed and good man and zone coverage for LB)
OLB:Rivers (87 speed 91 accel plus good tackler)
MLB:Malaluga (80 speed 89 accel and great tackler)
DE: Moch (91 speed good power move and block shed)
DE: Lawson (89 speed 95 accel, ability to drop back into coverage)
DT:Dunlop
DT:Peko

-this means you still have both Johnsons to mix in at LB
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: taylor mays traded to the bengals   taylor mays traded to the bengals EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:43 pm

elkonrado21 wrote:
I will probably start the season off playing with the bengals. Great D and a decent O for what i like to do. I run a wc style offense so i can put in gradkowski at qb for short and medium passing. Dont know if Palmer will still be on the roster by the time the game releases, if he is still in even better. And it looks like there offensive line has good run blocking. On defense probably running a mix of 4-3, 46, 1-4-6, and 2-4-5 (raiders defensive pb)

Depth chart on D:
CB1:Hall (slower but great press, man and zone coverage)
CB2:Clements (also slower but great press, man and zone coverage)
CB3:Jones (93 and 94 speed and accel)
CB4:Wade(94 and 95 speed and accel)
SS: Nelson (93 speed and good man and zone coverage for a safety)
FS: Mays (95 speed and one of the best user players in the game)
OLB:Howard (87 speed and good man and zone coverage for LB)
OLB:Rivers (87 speed 91 accel plus good tackler)
MLB:Malaluga (80 speed 89 accel and great tackler)
DE: Moch (91 speed good power move and block shed)
DE: Lawson (89 speed 95 accel, ability to drop back into coverage)
DT:Dunlop
DT:Peko

-this means you still have both Johnsons to mix in at LB

What about 6'5 Sands i knows hes slower but he can hit 88 hit power 91 or 92 jump.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
elkonrado21

PostSubject: Re: taylor mays traded to the bengals   taylor mays traded to the bengals EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Sands can definitely be mixed in as a safety, but for me at least i would rather have speed so they can help the corners over the top because Hall and Clements aren't the fastest and could be vulnerable to get beaten deep by a speedy wr.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: taylor mays traded to the bengals   taylor mays traded to the bengals EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:57 pm

If Sands isn't playing CB for you, you're doing something wrong. 6'5'' and 80 something speed is fine...drop him into a deep third every rip. I dare you to face throw him.

Nonetheless, why use the Bengals? I know their D has big time size and speed...but you can have AS good a D and better O in the forms of:

1. Eagles
2. Raiders
3. Panthers
4. Steelers (6'8'' Wes Lyons and 6'7'' Eric Greenwood @ WR)
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: taylor mays traded to the bengals   taylor mays traded to the bengals EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:40 pm

my Ravens will still roll those cats. lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: taylor mays traded to the bengals   taylor mays traded to the bengals EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:12 pm

I hope Lyons, Saunders the 6'6 tight end and greenwood, they looked great in camp when i went to see them a couple weeks ago.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: taylor mays traded to the bengals   taylor mays traded to the bengals EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:48 pm

I can't see the Steelers keeping Lyons, Greenwood, and Saunders (all three). If they do, I will definitely be on the Steelers first.

Fun Fact: My introduction to competitively football was back in NCAA on the PS2. I got into a tournament style league with a cash prize. When my draft pick came up, I chose a team I knew I could run my spread option offense with...the West Virginia Mountaineers. They had Pat White and Steve Slaton with Owen Schmitt. But deep down, buried on the depth chart...a 6'8'' WR that no one in our league knew about. His name? Wesley Lyons. I ended up going 14-2 in the regular season and won the league championship. Guys couldn't afford to pack the box to stop the speed option of White/Slaton AND still be able to stop a jetpack to the 6'8'' monster.

If the Steelers keep Lyons and Greenwood, I'll be coming out with Lyons, Greenwood, Saunders, and Mike Wallace, then of course Big Ben and Mendenhall. All of this is contingent on zone working. I can't afford to roll with the Steelers secondary (sans Ike Taylor) otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taylor mays traded to the bengals   taylor mays traded to the bengals Empty

Back to top Go down

taylor mays traded to the bengals
Page 1 of 1