Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

BENGALS?!?!

Go down 
+2
UseRPicK101
RJ SHAKER
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RJ SHAKER

RJ SHAKER

BENGALS?!?!  Empty
PostSubject: BENGALS?!?!    BENGALS?!?!  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:00 am

Hmmm... what is your guys opinion on the bengals this year as a online madden team? they have good solid D and a well put together offense. On the D side of the ball ill start of noting that they have the 2nd best madden CB tandem next to revis and cromartie (In my opinion). they lack in height but J. joseph can really stick to his man and be all over the place with that 95 speed. Leon is slower but that press rating of his will really help out with a cover 2 blitzing scheme. their LB core is very solid, great tackle ratings and decent speed. their SS- Ndukwe, is great for usering. 6'2 90 jump 72 catch.... thats just playmaker right there. DE's maybe slacking but thier DT is pretty solid(90 str). Now on the offensive side of the ball...ill go ahead and point out the worst receiver between the two stars. T.O. thats right ... why you ask. 79 acceleration. Idk how he even got that rating but whatever .. it sucks ... bad. it takes him an hour to get off the line. Ocho is a beast. he slacks in CIT but he can still go up and get it. Both of them are decently tall, Ocho at 6'1 and T.O. at 6'3. A decent TE in Gresham with 86 CIT and 83 speed. HE IS 6'5!!! playmaker Very Happy. now ... this is the bad part of the offense... carson palmer. if you have a short passing scheme.. hes decent.. but for a long bomber.... no freakin way. For Half Backs... i would use Bernard scott over Benson simply because hes faster and more elusive.. but that 66 carry rating will really hurt you.. so it a personal desicion between the two. All in all... a solid team... i love their Defense this year. especially usering that SS. I find a quick passing scheme along with a 3-4 defense is a good gameplan. using brandon johnson as the second MLB. What do you guys think ? Top 5 team choice? Viable? or Useless?

Last edited by RJ SHAKER on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

BENGALS?!?!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENGALS?!?!    BENGALS?!?!  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:42 am

RJ SHAKER wrote:
Hmmm... what is your guys opinion on the bengals this year as a online madden team? they have good solid D and a well put together offense. On the D side of the ball ill start of noting that they have the 2nd best madden CB tandem next to revis and cromartie (In my opinion). they lack in height but J. joseph can really stick to his man and be all over the place with that 95 speed. Leon is slower but that press rating of his will really help out with a cover 2 blitzing scheme. their LB core is very solid, great tackle ratings and decent speed. their SS- Ndukwe, is great for usering. 6'2 90 jump 72 catch.... thats just playmaker right there. DE's maybe slacking but thier DT is pretty solid(90 str). Now on the offensive side of the ball...ill go ahead and point out the worst receiver between the two stars. T.O. thats right ... why you ask. 79 acceleration. Idk how he even got that rating but whatever .. it sucks ... bad. it takes him an hour to get off the line. Ocho is a beast. he slacks in CIT but he can still go up and get it. Both of them are decently tall, Ocho at 6'1 and T.O. at 6'3. A decent TE in Gresham with 86 CIT and 83 speed. HE IS 6'5!!! playmaker Very Happy. now ... this is the bad part of the offense... carson palmer. if you have a short passing scheme.. hes decent.. but for a long bomber.... no freakin way. For Half Backs... i would use Bernard scott over Benson simply because hes faster and more elusive.. but that 66 rating will really you.. so it a personal desicion between the two. All in all... a solid team... i love their Defense this year. especially usering that SS. I find a quick passing scheme along with a 3-4 defense is a good gameplan. using brandon johnson as the second MLB. What do you guys think ? Top 5 team choice? Viable? or Useless?

bengals will become even better when they add reggie nelson to the roster. gotta love the 93 speed
Back to top Go down
RJ SHAKER

RJ SHAKER

BENGALS?!?!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENGALS?!?!    BENGALS?!?!  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:22 am

very true haha. if they would have added TJ Houshmandzadeh‎ they would just be awesome now lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

BENGALS?!?!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENGALS?!?!    BENGALS?!?!  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Bengals are a solid team right now.. will be even better after the roster update..

They have fast LBs..
They have fast CBs
They have Reggie Nelson [93 speed safety..]

That's all you need for defense.. now offense:

They have a QB that can throw short and medium , just how I want it..
They have a RB that is a bruiser.. He is Brandon Jacobs type back.. [Cedric Benson] He will be called upon to drain the clock in the 4th when I'm up..
They have a RB that's a speedster in Bernard Scott.. He will be called upon in the 4th Q when I'm down..
They have a tall RC WR.. slow but that's okay..
They have a 6'1" WR that you can do anything with..
They have a BEAST at TE.. 83 speed with 86 CIT.. that's excellent..

Back to top Go down
built2destroy58

BENGALS?!?!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENGALS?!?!    BENGALS?!?!  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:20 pm

bengals are good but there will always be the man coverage factor. They are nonetheless they are a very good too slow on O for my taste I will dot up that D regardless lol
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

BENGALS?!?!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENGALS?!?!    BENGALS?!?!  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:46 am

The Bengals offense is like the Redskins defense last year. It's good, but it's missing something you can't really put your finger on. I need a QB who can move a bit. Doesn't even have to be the starter, but someone, they lack that. Scott is great but that 66 carry is something to look at. The WR core is good, but missing something.

That defense is the only reason im even considering the Bengals.
Back to top Go down
beotos

beotos

BENGALS?!?!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENGALS?!?!    BENGALS?!?!  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:49 am

On paper, I think they are fast enough to play man coverage.
Back to top Go down
built2destroy58

BENGALS?!?!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENGALS?!?!    BENGALS?!?!  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:12 pm

The wrs are missing a speed demon
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

BENGALS?!?!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENGALS?!?!    BENGALS?!?!  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:07 pm

built2destroy58 wrote:
The wrs are missing a speed demon
Yep, you are right.. They don't have that once fast player.. and it's big in my scheme.. I need at least one fast WR..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BENGALS?!?!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENGALS?!?!    BENGALS?!?!  Empty

Back to top Go down

BENGALS?!?!
Page 1 of 1