Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden 12 Demo Sound????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tdouglas

tdouglas

Madden 12 Demo Sound????  Empty
PostSubject: Madden 12 Demo Sound????    Madden 12 Demo Sound????  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:24 pm

I was wondering if anyone had problems with the demo and the sound during the game. Sounds works fine throughout the demo until you start a game. I am using HDMI cable as the connection to the TV from the PS3 and sure hope that this issue does not happen with the full version game. I didn't have this problem with Madden 11 game or demo. Please let me know if you are experiencing any issues similar to mine. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
lilbossman

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Demo Sound????    Madden 12 Demo Sound????  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:41 pm

No, im using an HDMI cable with my PS3 and its fine. Only weird thing is when a penalty happens the refs mouth moves but they dont say anything what the penalty was, but after you click accept or decline then they say the down and yardage.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Demo Sound????    Madden 12 Demo Sound????  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:34 pm

The demo audio is very limited because they have to save space on the download. The game is 4GBs in real life, but the Demo can only be around 1.5 GB's. If the sounds is wierd, it may be that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Demo Sound????    Madden 12 Demo Sound????  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:19 pm

farls, is the ea ticket version of the game the same build as the demo...or is it the build that hits shelves on the 30th? if its the demo build, i wont spend the 20 extra bucks
Back to top Go down
tdouglas

tdouglas

PostSubject: Madden 12 Demo Sound???   Madden 12 Demo Sound????  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Thanks for the replies... The sound still a problem. Check this out: I take out HDMI plug while in play - plug it back in and sound works for 2 seconds and goes out! Quit game sounds works fine. Stupid demo. My friend has Bose surround speakers and sound works on his but every 3:00 minutes or so there is a loud "POP" that seems like it's blowing his speakers. Crazy... Any Madden gamer WILL have game pre-ordered so DEMO should be full version if not only just one quarter or one half. Sound is a MAJOR factor in the development of a game.

FYI - MY MADDEN 12 TEAM:

NY JETS

I looking at Minnesota but not certain about their defense. I know there will be a lot of Packers, Patriots, Steelers, Eagles, and Cowboy users maybe even Atlanta this year. Any other teams that will be nice????
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Demo Sound????    Madden 12 Demo Sound????  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:19 pm

ZAN wrote:
farls, is the ea ticket version of the game the same build as the demo...or is it the build that hits shelves on the 30th? if its the demo build, i wont spend the 20 extra bucks

hey about the ticket when you pay 20 bucks do you automatically get madden 3 days early or do you have to pay 20 bucks and then an additional 60 bucks for each game you would like to get early
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Demo Sound????    Madden 12 Demo Sound????  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Raiders, sir.

Terrelle Pryor takes that offense to a new level. His throwing power will be all you need with DHB, Ford, Murphy, and Schilens...if you want a short gain either scramble or give it to DHB/Bush/other 97 spd rookie RB
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Demo Sound????    Madden 12 Demo Sound????  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Tyler1281 wrote:
ZAN wrote:

hey about the ticket when you pay 20 bucks do you automatically get madden 3 days early or do you have to pay 20 bucks and then an additional 60 bucks for each game you would like to get early

It's 25 for a whole year. You will be able to play all EA Sport Titles:

1. Madden
2. NCAA
3. Tiger
4. Fight Night
5. NHL

3-day early trial

If you like it, buy it on the day it hits retail for the full price of 63 and change.
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Demo Sound????    Madden 12 Demo Sound????  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:51 pm

ZAN wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:
ZAN wrote:

It's 25 for a whole year. You will be able to play all EA Sport Titles:

1. Madden
2. NCAA
3. Tiger
4. Fight Night
5. NHL

3-day early trial

If you like it, buy it on the day it hits retail for the full price of 63 and change.

nice thanks
Back to top Go down
tdouglas

tdouglas

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Demo Sound????    Madden 12 Demo Sound????  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Raiders defense is suspect. Lost #21 to Philly. Used to like the Ravens till they lost 9 good players....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Demo Sound????    Madden 12 Demo Sound????  Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 12 Demo Sound????
Page 1 of 1