Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

(360) PGFA High level players only, no bums! non-draft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nyfan68

(360) PGFA High level players only, no bums! non-draft Empty
PostSubject: (360) PGFA High level players only, no bums! non-draft   (360) PGFA High level players only, no bums! non-draft EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Pride & Glory Football Association (PGFA) currently has 28 owners and are looking for players who are very good at madden to join. We are very active and I advance the franchise Tues., Thurs., and Sat. at 9:30pm NO MATTER WHAT. We completed 9 seasons in Madden '10 and look to go deep into the OF once again this year. The league has high level players and I would like to fill the remaining spots with players who are also high level (No Bums!). If you are interested in joining then pm me for details or hit me up on XBL. I can't guarantee teams at the moment but we do have 28 and will definitely have 32 very soon with more on the waiting list. We kickoff Sep. 8.

I allow my guys to play how they want in my league as long as there is no cheating,glitching,or quitting. Anything else goes as long as you are playing straight up. Madden has well known gimmicks each year the game comes out (qb walk,double pass, spy blitz, etc.) and I am sure there will be something in '12. Those type of plays are definitely outlawed and will not be tolerated. ANYTHING ELSE GOES.

Hit me up if your interested- BlackCaesarNC
Back to top Go down
nyfan68

PostSubject: Re: (360) PGFA High level players only, no bums! non-draft   (360) PGFA High level players only, no bums! non-draft EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:15 pm

We now have 31 players in the league so if you are interested then definitely hit me up so you can get the last spot or at least be put on a waiting list. I anticipate most players sticking it out and competing for multiple seasons but there are always a few that I end up kicking due to unforeseen issues. So if you are trying to get down with one of the most competitive leagues out there then hit me up on XBL gamertag: BlackCaesarNC

Majority of the players in the league are high level/rank so please be aware before hitting me up. Kick off is still scheduled for Sep. 8th. Pm or friend request for any questions.
Back to top Go down
nyfan68

PostSubject: Re: (360) PGFA High level players only, no bums! non-draft   (360) PGFA High level players only, no bums! non-draft EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:29 am

Due to the delay in the Online Franchise roster update we have decided to push our kickoff to the middle of this week. On top of that two spots have opened up, so if you are interested in joining then hit me up so you can get you a squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (360) PGFA High level players only, no bums! non-draft   (360) PGFA High level players only, no bums! non-draft Empty

Back to top Go down

(360) PGFA High level players only, no bums! non-draft
Page 1 of 1