Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Im open for questions

Go down 
+14
wangtangkiki
xHEx DeathAngel
black udder
Helix King
nawfside512
ryan94
ZAN
DreamY
finfever
Th3 Ac3r
UppingMyGame
Michael Swindells
ronslows10
GunfusedX
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

Im open for questions Empty
PostSubject: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:43 am

If you have a madden related question hit me with it and i will try my best to answer go!
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:49 am

what are you using for run defense gunfused?
Back to top Go down
Michael Swindells

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:18 am

any hints or help for passing in Madden 12, having trouble
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:28 pm

Curious about the OL - is the most important stat RBS like last year?
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:00 pm

ronslows10 wrote:

This
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:47 pm

How do you stop curls when you are playing man defense. I know BMR is a way, but any others if you dont want to bump.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:17 pm

ronslows10 wrote:
155 shake as of now.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:18 pm

finfever wrote:
How do you stop curls when you are playing man defense. I know BMR is a way, but any others if you dont want to bump.
purple defensive ends.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Michael Swindells wrote:
any hints or help for passing in Madden 12, having trouble
slants both going in the middle of the field on opposite sides so they mesh and an angle route for example bunch trail.
Back to top Go down
DreamY

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:46 pm

I always drop my ends in purples and the QB takes off:(
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:21 pm

what if they like are doing curls from snugs or curl a TE
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:26 pm

A trail route is not an angle route.

Angle routes are typically out of the backfield, and are designed to beat man coverage, since LBs typically can't mark a HB out of the backfield. Such as the route by the superback in slot Z out from splitbacks, a staple of the original WCO.

Im open for questions SplitbacksSlotZOut

However, you do see wide receivers run angle routes, on occasion...more often than not, it's a flanker (not a split end) running an angle vs. zone coverage (really the only time you will see an angle route vs. zone) in a flood concept, where the flanker will simulate the flood and break off the route to the backside corner when he sees the safeties cheat towards the flood side.

Trail routes, are zone beaters, designed to allow the TE to occupy a small window underneath the coverage (more often used against cover 3 defenses to pull the flat zone away from the QB, and all underneath hooks into the middle, opening up a passing window of about 3 yards deep up the seam for the TE to occupy.

It just so happens that people use angle routes to beat zone and trail routes to beat man. Totally backwards from real life...but that's EA.

Don't confuse the two routes. The route in y-trail is called a "trail pattern" (hence the name). The route in HB angle (more often called "Texas" in real football) is called an "angle pattern".
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:49 pm

DreamY wrote:
I always drop my ends in purples and the QB takes off:(
spys.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:49 pm

finfever wrote:
what if they like are doing curls from snugs or curl a TE
then just put your de in a yellow zone all about adjustments.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:50 pm

ZAN wrote:

Angle routes are typically out of the backfield, and are designed to beat man coverage, since LBs typically can't mark a HB out of the backfield. Such as the route by the superback in slot Z out from splitbacks, a staple of the original WCO.

However, you do see wide receivers run angle routes, on occasion...more often than not, it's a flanker (not a split end) running an angle vs. zone coverage (really the only time you will see an angle route vs. zone) in a flood concept, where the flanker will simulate the flood and break off the route to the backside corner when he sees the safeties cheat towards the flood side.

Trail routes, are zone beaters, designed to allow the TE to occupy a small window underneath the coverage (more often used against cover 3 defenses to pull the flat zone away from the QB, and all underneath hooks into the middle, opening up a passing window of about 3 yards deep up the seam for the TE to occupy.

It just so happens that people use angle routes to beat zone and trail routes to beat man. Totally backwards from real life...but that's EA.

Don't confuse the two routes. The route in y-trail is called a "trail pattern" (hence the name). The route in HB angle (more often called "Texas" in real football) is called an "angle pattern".
thanks for the clarification i was talking madden terms good to know though.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:54 pm

It's still a trail route...even in madden terms. glad you're helping out though. nice change of pace from the ask madden stuff.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:06 pm

ZAN wrote:
It's still a trail route...even in madden terms. glad you're helping out though. nice change of pace from the ask madden stuff.
im always down to help anyone but some people just irritate me lol. im a peaceful guy even in person things just get outta hand sometimes.
Back to top Go down
ryan94

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:50 pm

ZAN wrote:

great stuff zan nice breakdown.
Back to top Go down
ryan94

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:52 pm

thanks gunfused for the help your providing
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:48 pm

ryan94 wrote:
thanks gunfused for the help your providing
any time keep them coming guys.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:51 pm

A gap heat w/o sending the house, is it possible?
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:56 pm

nawfside512 wrote:
A gap heat w/o sending the house, is it possible?
yes it is zp3 has a good blitz probally the best one i have seen. Hit him up maybe he will share i dont want to post his defense all over the web since its not mine. but i dont really have any a gap without blitzing 6. its possible though.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:01 pm

I sent him a blitz n asked for help to see if I can trade him some others for it... Thanks
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:44 pm

nawfside512 wrote:
I sent him a blitz n asked for help to see if I can trade him some others for it... Thanks
np. KEEP THE QUESTIONS COMING!
Back to top Go down
Helix King

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:57 pm

When are the best times to crash your Dline left, right, down, or pass?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im open for questions   Im open for questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Im open for questions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next