Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions

Go down 
+15
WFColonel56
mgcomedy
wesley
EaglePride615
AssassinJ0E
sdokc19
ZAN
iDotUp
Militant X 1
UppingMyGame
Sistamatic
Geordaigs
xHEx DeathAngel
SaintsG0Marchin'In
ZFarls
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions Empty
PostSubject: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:24 am

Let em rip!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
SaintsG0Marchin'In

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:45 am

"What is the most effective zone flooding play that you guys have found in M12?" (gotta keep asking zone beating questions because man is too easy to beat this year and zone has gotten tighter)
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:15 am

What would your Depth Chart be with the Buffalo Bills Defense for the 46 Winning Defensive Playbook?

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:29 am

I always play with Dallas and i have always ran the ball mostly....this year however i want to try and throw the ball.

What advice would you give to effectively hit receivers consistantly and how far back would you drop the quarterback to give yourself time to pick out a pass?

G
Back to top Go down
Sistamatic

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:40 pm

what offensive playbook would you say is a sleeper this year?
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:44 pm

What's a good balanced OL setup for the Bears? I try to run a little more than a I pass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:48 pm

Geordaigs wrote:
I always play with Dallas and i have always ran the ball mostly....this year however i want to try and throw the ball.

What advice would you give to effectively hit receivers consistantly and how far back would you drop the quarterback to give yourself time to pick out a pass?

G

Suggestion from a fellow Cowboy user, sub in Bennett to be your #3 WR. He has better WR stats then any of the receivers after Austin & Bryant, not to mention better blocking as well. Yes, this doesn't put a whole lot of speed on the field but with Austin (6'3) Bryant (6'2) Bennett (6'6) Witten (6'5) your opponent will regret the day he tried to run man on you, especially cover 0. Also, if you audible down to a run formation you have GREAT blocking. You can still use Ogletree & Teddy Williams, but I would only use them in specific packages to take advantage of their speed. If you want consistency in your players ability to catch the ball in traffic, sub in Bennett at your #3 WR position. Bennett is a man/zone KILLER!

Last edited by SiCkWiThItXX on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:17 pm

how effective is running the 4-3/Cover 2 in this years game? and, how should i set my Ravens roster to run it?

what are solid audibles for running the 4-3?

~Mili
Back to top Go down
iDotUp

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:00 pm

how would u run an offense/defense with the jets, meaning what are some of the madden strengths and weaknesses that you would be mindful of?
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:44 pm

UppingMyGame wrote:
What's a good balanced OL setup for the Bears? I try to run a little more than a I pass.

Webb - Williams - Garza - Spencer - Carimi
Back to top Go down
sdokc19

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:44 pm

how would u take advantage of the chargers height and set them up of a 4-3 defense?
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Geordaigs wrote:

G

Try to keep the drop as minimal as possible. The more you move your QB deep/horizontally, the less accurate he will be.
Back to top Go down
AssassinJ0E

AssassinJ0E

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:55 pm

I love the Browns but struggle in Tourney play with them. How would you guys setup their depth chart and which playbooks. I know their not popular so you guys probably wont answer this.
Back to top Go down
EaglePride615

EaglePride615

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:49 pm

whats yalls run d?
Back to top Go down
wesley

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:48 am

Run D is really tough this year pass d not so much but stopping the run is tough any help at all would b great thanks ppl
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:03 am

"What is the best quick pass vs zone?"
Back to top Go down
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:31 am

Do you play the down or play the formation? or Both? For example 2nd 18 w/ 2wr 2 rb even though its a run formation chances are he's not passing.

3rd and 1 he comes out in 4wr 1 rb? you play run or pass
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:32 pm

not so much as a question but a show segment suggestions

Madden Gems
Pick 1 team each show and look through it and point out a couple gem players on the team

there are tons of leagues out there and this could help out some guys who over look some players or are stuck with lesser teams
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Jander

Jander

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:44 pm

What is the one thing that will make your passing game/ user catch better, besides lab time already have many hours doing that!
Back to top Go down
KC-SLASH

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:31 pm

WHATS YOUR BEST SETUP FOR THE RAIDERS 46 SPEED DEFENSE?
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:28 pm

love your idea colonel. wld love to see how u set up the bengels depth chart for 46 and wat u tweak on offense for them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Getting tired of seeing some of the same questions being asked/answered day after day & week after week... SGibs & ZFarls have answered all of these questions like a million times on their Youtube channel & TWIM videos. The concepts have not changed at all. So go check out the main page, the forums, and Youtube before you start posting general questions. Sorry, not trying to be rude. Just being honest.

For those who don't know about their YouTube channel, go here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/MaddenBible#g/u
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:48 pm

I can't stress that enough either. Utilize the search feature on the site.

I'm very tired of people asking how to stop the run and/or depth chart questions.

If I gave you my depth charts, you might be like "why does 3rd string SS matter"....because it does for MY SCHEME. Gibs and Farls may give you a depth chart, but ultimately it won't work as well for you as one that you set yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:57 pm

ZAN wrote:
I can't stress that enough either. Utilize the search feature on the site.

I'm very tired of people asking how to stop the run and/or depth chart questions.

If I gave you my depth charts, you might be like "why does 3rd string SS matter"....because it does for MY SCHEME. Gibs and Farls may give you a depth chart, but ultimately it won't work as well for you as one that you set yourself.

Wish they would add a "Like" button to the forums like Facebook. lol!

And just to throw this out there, if Gibs & Farls are constantly answering the same questions week after week this takes away from exploring new ideas, new concepts, new material, and new plays during TWIM which we only get once a week so let's make these mailbag questions COUNT!
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:57 pm

with kickoffs being moved to the 35 yd line, returns have been pretty much been nothing but letting the ball go out of the back of the endzone for me. i will run the ball out if i catch the ball on the goaline, but still barely make it out to the 20 yd. line.

when you do decide to bring the ball out, how are you finding success in returning the ball for max. yardage? do you lay on turbo from the catch?

-mc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next