Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions

Go down 
+15
WFColonel56
mgcomedy
wesley
EaglePride615
AssassinJ0E
sdokc19
ZAN
iDotUp
Militant X 1
UppingMyGame
Sistamatic
Geordaigs
xHEx DeathAngel
SaintsG0Marchin'In
ZFarls
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:02 pm

more cowbell wrote:
with kickoffs being moved to the 35 yd line, returns have been pretty much been nothing but letting the ball go out of the back of the endzone for me. i will run the ball out if i catch the ball on the goaline, but still barely make it out to the 20 yd. line.

when you do decide to bring the ball out, how are you finding success in returning the ball for max. yardage? do you lay on turbo from the catch?

-mc

I ran back my first kickoff yesterday by dragging the kick return back into the endzone, clicking off & letting him run back to the circle. It gave him an added initial boost off the catch. I don't know how effective this is. I'm just telling you what I experienced.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:13 pm

eat the ball, cowbell. no need risk it unless your KR is named Hester, Harvin, or Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:04 pm

my bad on bengals question completely forgot they went over it. happens when ur sick n on meds Sad my bad guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions   TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TWIM 53 Mailbag Questions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2