Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Brady vs. Manning

Go down 
+43
WildcatZ
JakeH23
JediCapricorn
UndefeatedIV
black udder
SF_FAN88
Angrius13
cutlerfan129
SasserAssassin
jamie4321
WFColonel56
IPIRIEY
Alyoyo
bucsforever5
Pro InstinctZ
typhoon
jordanl95
thegame11
bahdbwoy
LOTT0042
Sjack39
jray511
w8pusha
l2ogue_Killel2
YngClassic
romo2miles
kmonaha2
hitsquad
ezekjuninor
EastCoastDog
Qp33zy
ZFarls
wangtangkiki
xHEx DeathAngel
datnodude
EaglePride615
xHHx_JayNizz
hpbuttons
Tyler1281
General Brown
chris
Stock1528
sgibs
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kmonaha2

Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:42 am

mcfarland only played 1 year with the colts atleast one active year. bob sanders has only played 1 fully healthy season. colts had arguably one of the worst CB combos in the league.... nick harper and jason david. less so nick harper but jason david couldn't cover a high school female receiver. how do you beat the colts you may ask run it down their throat. most undersized defense in the league for how many years now? Pats defense have been balanced making it a key to stop the defense first and make them pass. Pats defense was better than the colts hands down for those years
Back to top Go down
romo2miles

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:35 am

I like Brady over Manning personally, but I'm a Cowboys fan so I'll take Aikman haha.

No, but really. People can say, oh the patriots had this and that, but I think what people don't see is the Colts had Harrison, Clark and Wayne (who no one noticed until Marvin was gone. If that isn't a set of weapons for Manning I don't know what is. And back when the patriots were ruling the nfl in 2007..i don't think they had a running back who came close to 1,000 yards, but manning did..in addai..he hasn't done much lately, but i'm just pointing out that manning has had an effective running game more recently than brady. manning also had harrison/wanye for 10 years of his nfl career...and even though wanye went unnoticed because of harrison...hes had 6 straight 1,000 yard seasons....and i'm not even going to talk about clark......

the point is manning has had so many consistent weapons in his career..moss was only there for 3 years.......

3 rings > 1 ring.

brady wins.

this shouldn't even be a conversation
manning was a FIRST ROUND pick
he should be better, but tom has out done him in what really matters

brady wins in all the categories that actually have meaning

1. rings
2. women

hahahahaha

if you wanna talk about stats we could say romo is one of the best because thats all hes done is put up numbers lol..so you get my point.
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:21 pm

tom brady's new nickname: ''THE LORD OF THE RINGS"
Back to top Go down
l2ogue_Killel2

l2ogue_Killel2

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:28 pm

payton manning is a better passer than tom brady is but tom brady is a better quaterback cause its not all about numbers. Wink
Back to top Go down
w8pusha

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:53 pm

My argument used to be look at the weapons around Manning he had Harrison, Wayne & James. Give Brady a real wide reciever and lets see what he can do and look what he did the 1st year Moss & Welker came to town in 07 4,800 yds 50 tds 8 int's 18 wins 1 loss. Brady's 1st 5 years are without a doubt better than Mannings compare the next 5 and I would say it's a wash. There is no right answer it's all opinion. If you were to ask me who's carrer has been better it's clearly Brady. He wins in the who has a better life hands down no need for me to elaborate.
Back to top Go down
jray511

PostSubject: Manning all day   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Manning has more talent than Brady ... the only thing Brady has on Manning is a couple rings
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:58 pm

l2ogue_Killel2 wrote:
payton manning is a better passer than tom brady is but tom brady is a better quaterback cause its not all about numbers. Wink

i can agree with this completely
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
jray511

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Romo2Miles..... Peyton Manning and Brady will both go to the Hall of Fame on their 1st ballot.... im not sure where your going when you say Manning is a first round draftpick he should be better... is Peyton not good enough for you he led the colts to 8 straight seasons of 12 or more mins and last year they probably would of gone undefeated if caldwell did not bench his starters for the end of the jets game and the final game of the season. Draft status does not matter college ball is prep for the nfl you can be a beast in college get drafted and do nothing in the NFL.... alot of great players do not even get drafted in the top 3 rounds.... your boy romo is the biggest choke artist in the league
Back to top Go down
Sjack39

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:31 pm

Manning every day of the week... Has more knowledge than anyone in the entire stadium
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Manning the guy is a machine and can get it done with any receiver and has had an average defense that gives up to many points. Brady has been on teams with great defenses. All things being equal Manning would have won all 18 games and the SB. Plus I hate To for that d@mn fumble - tuck my a@@. Go Raiders Wink
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:40 am

If manning was NE QB he would have won those rings and more.. If manning had NE d at the time INDY would have those rings not NE

sgibs wrote:
Let the debate begin...

Brady 3 rings

The best 18-1 team of all time

the best single season for a QB of all time.

Manning 1 ring

3 MVPs

Consistany is the key

MY PICK: Brady is the GOAT
Back to top Go down
thegame11

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:40 pm

maybe some of u manning lovers can get off his johnson the boy is overrated. he has never been a big game Qb leading to his 10-9 or 9-9 playoff record. In college no national titles couldn't beat Florida if his life depended on it and he has only 1 superbowl IMO because the league started changing the rules because they couldn't beat the Patriots. U talk about all the league MVPs how many yds he throws for one thing yall never thought of was what if Dan Marino played today. his numbers would d@mn near be doubled what they ended up being why? because in todays football the defenses are handycapped and there only a few defenses out there that bring pressure, plus secondary play sucks. Manning in the pocket when u get pressure on him his happy feet get going and he looks scared, Brady looks calm always and never throws his teammates under the bus. All brady has done in his career is win in college and the pros, just like Belichick says there's no other qb I would want besides Brady. (maybe Montana the Goat) ha ha
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:08 pm

bahdbwoy wrote:
If manning was NE QB he would have won those rings and more.. If manning had NE d at the time INDY would have those rings not NE

sgibs wrote:
Let the debate begin...

Brady 3 rings

The best 18-1 team of all time

the best single season for a QB of all time.

Manning 1 ring

3 MVPs

Consistany is the key

MY PICK: Brady is the GOAT

If Brady was on the Colts with those offensive weapons he would have won the same amount of rings.

They are both great QB's and are both in the top 5 of all time. However you play to win the game and Brady has simply done that more often and has come out on top more often then Manning.

Brady is once again proving this season why he is the greatest of all time
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:13 pm

brady is at the top of his game right now, manning is not, personally i think manning is a better quarterback overall, but man, when brady is on.... he is on
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:44 am

CHARLIE BATCH! GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!! j/k Laughing
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:38 am

Oh yeah...Brady! (Kicks manning while he is down)
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:25 am

who needs brady or manning when you have john kitna Smile
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:15 pm

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:
who needs brady or manning when you have john kitna Smile

lol!
Back to top Go down
typhoon

typhoon

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:01 pm

I like Manning, I really do. He's smart, he can make the big throws, he can move the football down the field, he's outstanding at throwing from inside the pocket, and has this natural ability to piss off any DB in the league, hands down! However, I think the advantage that Tom Brady has over Manning is he is better able to utilize ALL of his weapons. Defenses know Welker is his go to guy, but I think Brady's ability to make that 2nd and 3rd read and deliver the ball to his receivers in the position that gives them the best opportunity to catch it and make the play is what sets him apart from Manning. Not that Manning cant do this too, I just think Brady is better at it.
Back to top Go down
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Why is this even an argument BRADY!!!
Back to top Go down
bucsforever5

bucsforever5

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:26 am

manning is a better qb i think but i agree with bahdbwoy saying that if manning was on pats he wouldve won more rings. Manning has never had a great d and when the pats won those superbowls there d was great.
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Brady not even close. Manning = awful playoff QB
Back to top Go down
IPIRIEY

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:30 pm

People say Brady is more clutch in the playoffs than Peyton. Go look up 4th quarter playoff stats Wink

Brady had the best offense of all time, and what happened in the superbowl... Remember when the reporter asked tom b4 the game, "plaxico said he thinks the final score will be 21-17." He LAUGHS at it. The most explosive offense of ALL TIME puts up FOURTEEN POINTS. I mean... I don't like either Manning or Brady, but I'd take Manning over Brady any day.

Another thing i'd like to say is that Brady has been blessed to be in such a good system. He has and has always had the greatest chea** cough** coach of all time, but he has done amazing in that system. Manning on the other hand, IS THE SYSTEM. The dude has THE BEST work ethic of all time. He puts in more effort than anyone else. Put Manning with the pats and bellicheck, I'd see a much better result than Brady with the Colts... Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:36 pm

IPIRIEY wrote:
People say Brady is more clutch in the playoffs than Peyton. Go look up 4th quarter playoff stats Wink

Brady had the best offense of all time, and what happened in the superbowl... Remember when the reporter asked tom b4 the game, "plaxico said he thinks the final score will be 21-17." He LAUGHS at it. The most explosive offense of ALL TIME puts up FOURTEEN POINTS. I mean... I don't like either Manning or Brady, but I'd take Manning over Brady any day.

Another thing i'd like to say is that Brady has been blessed to be in such a good system. He has and has always had the greatest chea** cough** coach of all time, but he has done amazing in that system. Manning on the other hand, IS THE SYSTEM. The dude has THE BEST work ethic of all time. He puts in more effort than anyone else. Put Manning with the pats and bellicheck, I'd see a much better result than Brady with the Colts... Just saying.

Manning has had the same O coordinator his whole career brady has had 3 and manning has so many 1st round picks hes been in the same system his whole life and has always had weapons
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Tyler1281 wrote:
IPIRIEY wrote:

Manning has had the same O coordinator his whole career brady has had 3 and manning has so many 1st round picks hes been in the same system his whole life and has always had weapons
Saying that manning has the same OC and brady has had 3 really dnt mean that much once you think that the only thing that changes with a OC is termanology (which imo isnt that hard to learn) but as an OC you also can choose to use the same termanology as the players have had from b4. Not saying that that is how they did it but I know that it isnt hard for OC's to do...

IMO both Qbs have been in the same system there whole careers, the only thing that changed with bradys was that they went from more run type formations to more spread formations, then back to a few more run type formations...but the passing scheme never changed just the formations

And again both QBs have SYSTEM PLAYERS around them
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brady vs. Manning
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next