Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

The New York Jets D Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
prophet

prophet

The New York Jets D Guide Empty
PostSubject: The New York Jets D Guide   The New York Jets D Guide EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:06 pm

"I by no means am a great player on the Madden Sticks. However, when ZFarls and SGibbs put something together, Im all for it. The Detroit book is so awesome, Im trying to move on to other playbooks because I’ve been using the Detroit book forever BUT it is very difficult. They are meticulous and if you follow the steps and tips put out there it’ll definitely enhance your game. The NYJ D book is another testament of the quality work put out by The Madden Bible crew! Don’t sleep on these cats if you wanna get your weight up and not only compete against the competition but WIN games.”

Prophet
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: The New York Jets D Guide   The New York Jets D Guide EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:21 am

Thanks man, We are confident that the defensive guide is a solid purchase. Not to mention its only 9.99 if you bought the detroit book. We can also help clarify any questions you may have about the books. We hope people are enjoying it and let us know if you have any questions, thanks.

Madden Bible Staff
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: The New York Jets D Guide   The New York Jets D Guide EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Thanks Prophet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New York Jets D Guide   The New York Jets D Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

The New York Jets D Guide
Page 1 of 1