Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alc

How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible. Empty
PostSubject: How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible.   How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:50 am

It real nice that you post that you now have the jets d book guide. But one thing i didnt see is how much it's going to cost and how soon can you get it from you. Can someone please explain and thanks im out alc afro
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible.   How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:10 am

Depends on a few factors. It will probably cost 19.99 for a limited time, however if you bouht the detroit playbook you get any book we come out with for 10 bucks in Madden 10. It will probably be around 20 - 25. Let me know what price you think is good or if you would like a combo deal and I will see what I can do. The book is gonna be legit though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
alc

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible.   How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:02 pm

Im not feeling detroit playbook but you also said you were going to come out with the 1-5-5 defense playbook or guide. Why not run a combo deal for $25.oo for the both of them sounds good to me im out alc
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible.   How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible. EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:51 am

get your post count up ALC and ill send you the DET preview...i think it will change your mind!
Back to top Go down
alc

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible.   How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible. EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:09 pm

Now SGIBS you got me interested but how many post am i supposed to have before my count is good? Havent i been posting since i join the bible? Why cant you include a sample of the 1-5-5 instead of the Det preview? Im more of a defense guy and no thanks im from the CHITOWN we dont accept anything from DET. Holla back at me with the answer to this post im out alc
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible.   How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible. EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:14 pm

The Jets guide and the 1-5-5 book are the same thing. We have expanded it for madden 10 to include a ridiculous amount of content as all the reviews people have posted can attest to. We will send you a copy of the jets book just post your email. We encourage people to try and have 20 posts though on the forums. We think its fair for a free preview. Anyway, the 1-5-5/ Jets book will be on sale for 19.99 for a limited time and the go up to the normal price of 24.99. It will be a Columbus day special sale. Get it whiles its hot.
Back to top Go down
justin21

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible.   How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:49 pm

great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible.   How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible. Empty

Back to top Go down

How are you going to be able to get the jets dbook guide from the bible.
Page 1 of 1