Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden Ideas

Go down 
+12
SasserAssassin
CookieMonsta
TheHungryMann
bobbysteels
ZAN
BuckNut4eva
bahdbwoy
xHEx DeathAngel
WFColonel56
Slimreaper256
nitka
sgibs
16 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:33 am

Overall what are people thinking would be cool to see in madden?

Doesnt matter how ridiculous you might think it is - just put it down on paper...

I want to see awarness matter more. I honestly want specific stats that are jacked up to matter a crap ton.

Literally I want a guy with 95 CIT to never drop a ball but a guy that has 70 cit literally drop the ball if he gets touched. This is frustrating but I think it gives a more to life feel. Maybe im going to far with this?

I want formation shifts back - I really really do.

I want man/zone lock
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
nitka

nitka

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:18 am

I want formation audible’s to be able to be changed to what we want. Even if we had to stay in the specific rules. Like the pre-set run aud can be changed to another run aud that we like better. I even think this would be better then creating custom books.
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
Slimreaper256

Slimreaper256

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:10 am

I want Monday Night Football to have its own presentation. They've ignored this for years & IDK why. I'd trade the "Breast Cancer Awareness Pink" for MNF. Also I want them to scrap the Madden custom playbook interface & use the NCAA one. ANYONE that had (or still has) NCAA knows exactly what I'm talking about. I want them to fix zones & the swat button. I'd like them to fix the long running "Madden Issue" of zones freezing when the QB scrambles (and turning off your O-Line when you scramble is not the answer) I'd also like them to fix WR awareness (how many times have you seen an open WR let a ball hit him in the face & not do anything) Lastly, I'd like to see better presentation for rivalry games. Those games are what makes the NFL great. (I'd rather hear the crowd being extra involved & excited than hearing my runner is "Looking for a burst of speed")
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:02 pm

a new running back blocking system..just a better way to do things imo

- block left a gap
-block right a gap
-block left c gap
-block right c gap
-float

the way it is now the RB basically floats around and you almost have to avoid him as a QB. RBs are taught to AGGRESSIVELY get to a gap and block...key word aggressive

when you tell them to block the left a gap for example the RB protects the A gap very well (to the best of his rating) with range to get the the left B gap and the right A gap with slightly reduced effectiveness (same with right a gap blocking)

and if you tell the rb to block the c gap he protects the C gap well with range to the B gap

with "float" i think it should play almost where it does now. He should float behind the QB and just react to where the pressure comes from

I feel like it is a more organised way to do it and gives the user more control of protection schemes

button commands
-Hot route button
-Rb button
-Have a block button
-menu of the various blocks

could use the face buttons or the triggers and bumpers for the a gaps/c gap blocks left and right

could use any other button for the float command
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:03 pm

and the things I said in the M13 suggestions thread
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Not sure if this is going to make much sense but i want the higher rated receivers with high awareness and high route running to be able to find the soft spot in the zone coverage. For example how Reggie wayne, Ward, Fitz, ect... Always are open in zone but receivers with terrible route running have a harder time getting open vs zone, i think something like that would be kinda cool.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:12 pm

i feel like that would be really hard to program and it would be a little unfair considering the Qb can see the entire field

(maybe thats just the zone homer coming out of me lol)
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Seam option routes!!@@$&! Every top team does it.. I went through each formation and there were like 3 -- Com'on Man!

Post hot route or let me smart route a slant to be a post..

Very Simple!!-- let me choose at playcall screen who the hell i want highlighted after breaking the huddle... (faster setups)

In recent play list keep it with the hot route adjustments (offense n defense)

If no on the above then things like putting a cb shaded inside or bnr or zones to middle, ect should be able to be done at the playcall screen so after the huddle you can really look at the D and adjust from there

Practice mode- random play type/formation and a snap clock when labbing D.. And how about practice mode play the same as a regular game lol
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Keeping the game more with a life like feel, this phenomenon of F@G D is totally wild right now, you should only be able to spy 1 defensive lineman, and at least have to rush 1 or 2 D-lineman

in order for this to work properly slants and streaks needs toned way down (i get why people play heavy F@G D because man coverage isn't very good at all) but get creative and play some zone D and blitz some...

i'm waiting for the football game that actually rewards the player who throws to the open man more so than the player who chucks streaks and slants all game as there scheme
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:13 pm

How about hot routes for the RB to block and release...like stay and release left flat, stay and release right flat, stay and release middle checkdown?
Back to top Go down
bobbysteels

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:28 pm

I wish they they can stop defender from being able to swat everything in thier lane. Example: im on the 20, my receiver is at the 50 and defender is at the 35. Dont think its realistic that defender can get his hands on it just cuz he is in passing lane lol
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:20 pm

ZAN wrote:
How about hot routes for the RB to block and release...like stay and release left flat, stay and release right flat, stay and release middle checkdown?

want this so bad.

they once had it then people were making QB draws out of it haha
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:20 pm

bobbysteels wrote:
I wish they they can stop defender from being able to swat everything in thier lane. Example: im on the 20, my receiver is at the 50 and defender is at the 35. Dont think its realistic that defender can get his hands on it just cuz he is in passing lane lol

we dont want Madden 11 back lol
Back to top Go down
TheHungryMann

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:41 pm

I want to be able to use my online franchise team outside of the online franchise (practice, unranked matches against friends, play now etc.) It sucks when you want to try out your new rookie or something but can only do so in a real game Sad

Also, it'd be awesome if they added new commentators on top of Chris and Gus. I get tired of hearing their voices lol.

As far as game play, less "incidental" pass interference. It's so annoying watching your receiver run into a defender for 1-2 seconds throwing off his route and causing you to throw a pick or incompletion.

If it's at all possible without ruining online connections, a spectating type of system would be amazing!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:29 pm

hungry man - thats a good point about the chise teams - thts so frustrating
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:11 pm

CUSTOM PACKAGES
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:37 pm

new locomotion system and the D to be roided so you have to have a good O scheme to be sucsesful
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Better practice mode..

adjustable snap count ...7 seconds..lol
option to defend only pass plays or only run plays on random
option to defend random plays from a single set
online multiplayer practice mode
as others stated using your frachise/custom rosters in practice

In game.....
where have all the line stunts gone...ability to hotroute dline stunts...left side/right side/ dt's
hot routes for delayed blitzing or fake blitzing and dropping into zone of choice.
on the playcall screen have an option to play aggressive or passive style on defense

Custom playbooks..

If I cant use em in community games or franchise whats the point. just give me the option to use a base and set my own audibles as well as formation audibles.

Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:04 pm

ron^ good info man

i like the idea of fake blitzing thats awesome
Back to top Go down
bobbysteels

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 pm

@ron...nailed it on practice mode ideas
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:58 pm

really like the online practice mode option. if they can make team play happen, they can surely make practice mode happen...
Back to top Go down
XxSHOWTIMExX

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:50 pm

I would like the ability to have my manned up defender play the inside or outside of a receiver. Like in the 4th with 2 mins left and my opponent has no timeouts I would like the ability to play man but jace my defenders play the outside of the receivers to force the receivers to make a play in bounds.
This would add another layer of depth to secondary defense; if ur running slant outs or and out route and I have my CB playing the outside of your receiver he enter jumps the route or he breaks up the pass.
Now on the other hand if I play him to the outside and u ht me with a slant in my corner gets burned and u pick up big yards.
I just feel like this would definitely add some flexibility to man coverage and make it easier to play man against someone who runs slant ins and outs all game.
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:17 pm

XxSHOWTIMExX wrote:
I would like the ability to have my manned up defender play the inside or outside of a receiver. Like in the 4th with 2 mins left and my opponent has no timeouts I would like the ability to play man but jace my defenders play the outside of the receivers to force the receivers to make a play in bounds.
This would add another layer of depth to secondary defense; if ur running slant outs or and out route and I have my CB playing the outside of your receiver he enter jumps the route or he breaks up the pass.
Now on the other hand if I play him to the outside and u ht me with a slant in my corner gets burned and u pick up big yards.
I just feel like this would definitely add some flexibility to man coverage and make it easier to play man against someone who runs slant ins and outs all game.
I thought you could do that already.. lol shows you how much i use D playmakers...
Back to top Go down
Shogun

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:50 pm

xHEx DeathAngel wrote:
Not sure if this is going to make much sense but i want the higher rated receivers with high awareness and high route running to be able to find the soft spot in the zone coverage. For example how Reggie wayne, Ward, Fitz, ect... Always are open in zone but receivers with terrible route running have a harder time getting open vs zone, i think something like that would be kinda cool.

Thanks,

haseo15

He said it b4 I could.

I actually use to think this is what they meant by smart routes.

You should be able to hot route and have a receiver make the adjustment when the ball is snapped. I also want the abilty to purposely under throw and throw behind receivers. If you streak a wr and the db is playing him deep i want to throw it underneath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madden Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Ideas   Madden Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden Ideas
Page 1 of 1