Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

I just quit my game...

Go down 
+2
Wolfman
J. Johnson II
6 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Johnson II

J. Johnson II

I just quit my game... Empty
PostSubject: I just quit my game...   I just quit my game... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:22 pm

I'm the Chiefs owner and I was outplayed by the Bills owner. He's obviously MUCH better than me. I was having fun with the game, even though I was losing. Why'd I quit? Because he was up 30-10 on me LATE in the 3rd quarter and went for a 2 pt conversion.

He originally was going to go for the extra point, but I made a mistake of running offsides way before the snap (was trying to eat, I just came home before we started the game). I NEVER tried to user block any of his FGs or extra points prior. And like I said, I was down 30-10 late in the 3rd quarter.

Anyway, I quit the game. He won the game, I just don't like the fact that he was trying to run the score up by going for a 2pt conversion and running a hurry up offense.

BTW, the only time I scored was because he fumbled the ball (after going for it EVERY 4th down) and my guy picked it up and ran it in for a TD. He clearly outclassed me, but all the things he was going: Going for it every 4th down, running a hurry up offense while dominating the game and going for that 2pt conversion made me want to stop playing the game.

I say that to say the guy was CLEARLY 10000000000x better than me... Why run the score up? I don't mind being beat, I knew this was going to be a VERY tough league, but going for it every 4th down and going for 2pt conversions while being up by 20 points is not cool, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: I just quit my game...   I just quit my game... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:04 pm

ill go for 2 every time on ur side of the field if i think its close enough
Back to top Go down
Dilloooo

PostSubject: Re: I just quit my game...   I just quit my game... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:18 pm

First of all.... You jumped offsides on my PAT.... there's no need to be moving anyone, at any time on FGs or extra points... you were trying to jump off sides to block it like everyone else does when they start getting mad that they're losing. So because you did that, I went for 2. I'm hardly in the mood to kick PATs and have them blocked. And I ran hurry up offense in the 2nd quarter, with 2 minutes left. I didn't run it once in the 3rd. If you can't handle losing, perhaps you should think about fixing it in other ways, other than quitting games. If you don't jump offsides, I don't go for 2, and I probably would've ran the ball the rest of the game. As for going for it on 4th down... This isn't a fucking SIM league. If I choose to go for it on 4th and 174 on my own goaline, I will. Having said that.. they were all 4th and short conversions, and most of them were in your territory. Get over it, read the rules, and stop QUITTING GAMES.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: I just quit my game...   I just quit my game... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:31 pm

J. Johnson, a few things for you:

1. This is a freestyle (play tourney or play sim, it's up to you) league. Your opponent can play how he wishes. If he chooses to go for 2, that's his prerogative. If he chooses to go for every 4th down, that's his choice.

2. There are no blocking XP's/FG's/Punts anyways. Put the controller down on FGs.

3. Quitting is not tolerated. Please heed this warning. Since he was up enough, he was able to quit and still count the game...but had he not been able to, you would have both had to restart the game.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: I just quit my game...   I just quit my game... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:02 pm

j,

I gotta say this. Dont take it as offense is the score gets run up. Just play to the end whistle.

Ill smack wolf for you when i play him later in the season. How many you want me to put up on him?

Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: I just quit my game...   I just quit my game... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:13 pm

^ now that is funny lol.. Wolf report back if you pulloff the upset.. Too bad no ps3 going on.

Take the L like a man, plus think ZAN was doing awards so he could be going for individual records so cant hate on that- dont take it personally
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: I just quit my game...   I just quit my game... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:49 pm

bahd i laugh at gibs he has smacked me a few times but i normally keep it close plus ive beat him once already. plus gibs we dont play this season lol
Back to top Go down
Dilloooo

PostSubject: Re: I just quit my game...   I just quit my game... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Gibs, I was the person he quit on. We play twice. You will not be smacking me around at all sir Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: I just quit my game...   I just quit my game... EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:19 pm

dilloooo i was talkin bout smackin me around which he has done but i give him a good game most of time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just quit my game...   I just quit my game... Empty

Back to top Go down

I just quit my game...
Page 1 of 1