Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

What do you struggle in the most?

Go down 
+54
ZAN
DeAtH_to_PiGs
BuckNut4eva
relli843
aundra.frost
dodohead417
Odie16
more cowbell
P3RF3CT_31
suicide-manual
Helix King
xHHx_megatron
LOTT0042
SasserAssassin
JSF Ghost
UppingMyGame
ezekjuninor
JediCapricorn
GAV
WFColonel56
GunnyWill
SF_FAN88
manman4ife
jletourneau
alc
datnodude
wangtangkiki
GunfusedX
WasItTehChad
xHHx_VaBeach757
North_Nj_201
Geordaigs
jayfury
Favre
MaddenGAWD34
spincter
IPIRIEY
ticklemeelmo
ZFarls
Stock1528
randers
xHEx DeathAngel
Philley32
ZP3
datkillad
LAB BizzNezz1st
slezy187
superman13
mp
hairy weasel
Militant X 1
chris
General Brown
sgibs
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What do you struggle in most?
Defense?
What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Vote_lcap58%What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 270 ]
Offense?
What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 25 ]
Special teams?
What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 6 ]
Short yardage?
What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 14 ]
Long yardage?
What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 41 ]
Running?
What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 37 ]
Passing?
What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 21 ]
Nothing, I'm the bomb like tick, tick!
What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 468

AuthorMessage
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:20 pm

JediCapricorn wrote:
i struggle with no aspect of the game..
my offense is unstoppable..

my defense is impregnable..

my special teams are unbelievable..

i am the Madden Jedi!!

Wish I was this confident. Lol call me a realist . . .
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:21 pm

lol madden jedi

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
JSF Ghost

JSF Ghost

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Gameplanning.

I noticed that, when my gameplans for offense and defense are not working, i am having a hard time adjusting and pinpointing where the problem areas are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jsfcommand.com
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:52 pm

JediCapricorn wrote:

i am the Madden Jedi!!

i remember when i had my first beer afro
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:34 pm

JediCapricorn wrote:

i am the Madden Jedi!!

Well you have the confidence aspect down - the rest we shall see ........
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:35 pm

SasserAssassin wrote:
JediCapricorn wrote:

i am the Madden Jedi!!

i remember when i had my first beer afro

HAHA nice........
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:50 pm

JediCapricorn wrote:

i am the Madden Jedi!!

Yeah uh-huh.. just um, preaching to the choir huh? Its only the 'terrible' players that come openly braggin bout their game. Shhh!
Back to top Go down
Helix King

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Throwing the deep ball consistently. Is it better to lead your passes when going deep?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:17 pm

assuming u r talking about streaks, lead to the sideline

1. if done correctly only your WR can make the CATCH

2a. its harder to pick the ball off..We all knw its notoriously hard to get sideline picks in any madden up to "12".....maybe... But even if it is said to be improves it still will be harder to get picks than in the middle of the field. And that minor advantage is one that can be useful

2b. You can get some mean catching animations on the sideline

4. You are throwing away from the safety...if done correctly, so its a 1 on 1 sittuation. And u cant ask for more than that

5. chances to go to da house....1 person to beat for sure, 2 sometimes, 3 at max...the chances are there with an outside pass lead..An inside lead (or no lead) will put you closer to traffic. Thus more ppl that u potently have to escape from if the catch is made
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Helix King

PostSubject: Thanks   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:23 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
assuming u r talking about streaks, lead to the sideline

1. if done correctly only your WR can make the CATCH

2a. its harder to pick the ball off..We all knw its notoriously hard to get sideline picks in any madden up to "12".....maybe... But even if it is said to be improves it still will be harder to get picks than in the middle of the field. And that minor advantage is one that can be useful

2b. You can get some mean catching animations on the sideline

4. You are throwing away from the safety...if done correctly, so its a 1 on 1 sittuation. And u cant ask for more than that

5. chances to go to da house....1 person to beat for sure, 2 sometimes, 3 at max...the chances are there with an outside pass lead..An inside lead (or no lead) will put you closer to traffic. Thus more ppl that u potently have to escape from if the catch is made

Thanks Colonel, Madden12 comes out soon and I really want to put my best foot foward. I normally try to make pre-snap reads to determine if im going deep or not, I just wanna be sure to make the play if I get the right look. I cant wait to get into the Madden12 lab too.
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:58 pm

im gonna have problems on o but my d is decent
Back to top Go down
P3RF3CT_31

P3RF3CT_31

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:14 pm

Whats up yall im new to this site but i been a big madden fan since it was on gamecube lol.... My major problem is sometimes i struggle with is certain passing situations i play with the Bears running the 46 defense or i run with Chi playbook and i have a problem with defending deep routes sometimes especially on hurry up offensive players i hate that but, its like i stop dem on 1st 2nd and sometimes 3rd then they go for it on 4th and my corners are not that fast so i play alot of zone. But what are some good suggestions to get better in my passing defense???
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:07 pm

the "passing" game. smh! i am throwing way too many pics. seems like it takes the ball forever to get to the open WR and out of nowhere....here comes the DB for a pic.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
the "passing" game. smh! i am throwing way too many pics. seems like it takes the ball forever to get to the open WR and out of nowhere....here comes the DB for a pic.

~Mili

and against decent madden ballers, by the time your WR gets open, your QB is lookin' up at the sky from his back!!
Back to top Go down
Odie16

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:28 pm

There was no option for "all of the above" so I selected Defense because I am at least mediocre on Offense I think. Just interested in checking this site and seeing what kind of tips I can find to get better.
Back to top Go down
dodohead417

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:59 pm

I struggle with Defense the most, but I have been holding teams to 14 points or fewer for almost every game online. So, that is pretty good if I must say!
Back to top Go down
aundra.frost

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Im a peyton manning type when i call my offensive plays.. i always bluff and hot route almost every play because there is always something that can be exploited. if im unsure of what the defense is doing ill motion a man. You can play games with an opponent because he wont know whether you are using the motion guy as a blocker, decoy, or putting him in postition for the route. I like to show you what you want to see and do the opposite.

My team is the 49ers are they are set up in a way that everyone on the team is a threat is you play time of possession and minimize turnovers. However i struggle in the red zone at times because i sometimes mismanage formations and forget to use delanie Walker as a weapon. Also the deep ball is an issue only because of the team i use.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Defense is killin me... If my opponent isnt gettin sacked im gettin face thrown on... Ahhh my user is terrible at the moment... Thats what happens when u dont play for a while ahhh
Back to top Go down
relli843

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:58 pm

xHHx_megatron wrote:
Defense is killin me... If my opponent isnt gettin sacked im gettin face thrown on... Ahhh my user is terrible at the moment... Thats what happens when u dont play for a while ahhh

tell me about it.. since my surgery its been so hard to stop the user catch routes and make quick user plays.... its really hard playing with 1 and a half hands... lmao... i find myself having to rely on getting sacks.. and if my opponent can handle pressure i am screwed.. also my run d has fell off a bit too as i usually rely on my stick skill to stop the run... SUCKS.. but on the other hand i HAVE FOUND ALOT MORE PRESSURE IN THE LAB
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:57 pm

relli843 wrote:
xHHx_megatron wrote:

tell me about it.. since my surgery its been so hard to stop the user catch routes and make quick user plays.... its really hard playing with 1 and a half hands... lmao... i find myself having to rely on getting sacks.. and if my opponent can handle pressure i am screwed.. also my run d has fell off a bit too as i usually rely on my stick skill to stop the run... SUCKS.. but on the other hand i HAVE FOUND ALOT MORE PRESSURE IN THE LAB

the offense and user catching is just on steroids this yr......

only hope on D is making user plays
Back to top Go down
DeAtH_to_PiGs

DeAtH_to_PiGs

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:33 pm

I'm one of the 4% that said passing haha for some reason in this game i just havent figured out the passing game. i can run all day long but if you shut that down im screwed
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Death, check out my blog coming out over at Compete4Ever.com tonight!

It's on MOFO/MOFC passing. It's going to simplify the game for you immensely!
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:04 am

my stick is awful right now for some reason im getting beat by bombs dudes just launching it to wrs on streaks they stop turn around and catch it..my swat skills are awful
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:46 pm

datnodude wrote:
my stick is awful right now for some reason im getting beat by bombs dudes just launching it to wrs on streaks they stop turn around and catch it..my swat skills are awful
i agree my ppg over the course of M12 would be at least 4-5 points less if I didnt give up deep bombs.. too many times i sack them on first and second only to have a lob caught for 45 -80.... even against cover 4 and 2 man
Back to top Go down
Nytro

Nytro

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:22 pm

What i struggle with the most is on Defense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you struggle in the most?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next