Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Online Franchise With the Chief starting TOMORROW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
theCHIEF

Online Franchise With the Chief starting TOMORROW  Empty
PostSubject: Online Franchise With the Chief starting TOMORROW    Online Franchise With the Chief starting TOMORROW  EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Join my online franchise if you want to play in a league with Wolfman's daddy...(Wolfman may or may not be making a cameo as well). It is a fantasy draft league and we are hoping to keep it active, so far it's just me and a couple of my buddies but I know MB members will be active so hopefully some of you guys will join. This is an online franchise for 360 and the draft will be tomorrow (Saturday) morning at 1 pm et/ 10 am pt!

League name - 360 Super Bowl
No password
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Online Franchise With the Chief starting TOMORROW    Online Franchise With the Chief starting TOMORROW  EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:04 pm

any league gameplay rules.. ??
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Online Franchise With the Chief starting TOMORROW    Online Franchise With the Chief starting TOMORROW  EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:51 pm

fool you aint no ones daddy u just a whipped poor man
Back to top Go down
The TJ Show

PostSubject: Re: Online Franchise With the Chief starting TOMORROW    Online Franchise With the Chief starting TOMORROW  EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Can I join saturday?
Back to top Go down
theCHIEF

PostSubject: Re: Online Franchise With the Chief starting TOMORROW    Online Franchise With the Chief starting TOMORROW  EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:11 pm

So we aren't drafting tomorrow anymore ha...but probably next weekend instead. We will try to advance ever 72 hours or so and as far as gameplay rules what would you like to see? We have always done a sim league in the past but as of now would have no rules for this league.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Online Franchise With the Chief starting TOMORROW    Online Franchise With the Chief starting TOMORROW  EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:13 pm

good luck...i tried
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online Franchise With the Chief starting TOMORROW    Online Franchise With the Chief starting TOMORROW  Empty

Back to top Go down

Online Franchise With the Chief starting TOMORROW
Page 1 of 1