Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

comment & question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintsG0Marchin'In

comment & question Empty
PostSubject: comment & question   comment & question EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:48 am

ZFarls... nice game you were playing I caught a lot of it when it was streaming but I had to run are you guys going to post that game i'd like to watch it? ... that was a nasty play you were using (I finally found it in the Balanced play book too bad for me it had to be in that book) the one with the two post corners an angle and a blue route I think you pretty much used it every snap I saw lol. what was the final?

Gibs.. take my call next show? I'll be in the audience let me know when or if I can call on skype I need your help with something and nice NYJ book to anybody that hasn't bought this book it's well worth it and so is the Det book!

Edit: show 13 was lookin' good I missed a lot of it getting ready to watch it all now. Gibs you were killin' it with Pat White makes me want to use the Fins lol. The Audience got up around 80 that was by far the most people yet I think.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

comment & question Empty
PostSubject: Re: comment & question   comment & question EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:54 am

95 was the most LIVE

awesome show thanks guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com

comment & question
Page 1 of 1