Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

running plays out of tampa bays playbook

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hairy weasel

running plays out of tampa bays playbook Empty
PostSubject: running plays out of tampa bays playbook   running plays out of tampa bays playbook EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:50 pm

can you guys do some i like the shotgun in it but i cant find much run game and i struggle in the red zone
Back to top Go down
2020_ht

2020_ht

PostSubject: Re: running plays out of tampa bays playbook   running plays out of tampa bays playbook EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:29 am

Buy the balanced e-book. TB and balanced are almost identical play books. You will have no problem scoring all day.
Back to top Go down
Frunkis

PostSubject: Re: running plays out of tampa bays playbook   running plays out of tampa bays playbook EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Weak pro twins power O and toss weak are great plays. I form tight has the best FB dive in the game and you can run the slam and HB misdirection out of it too. Their I form pro has about everything you can ask for and the HB pass is always fun.
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: running plays out of tampa bays playbook   running plays out of tampa bays playbook EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:27 pm

That TOSS WEAK is my Favorite toss this year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: running plays out of tampa bays playbook   running plays out of tampa bays playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

running plays out of tampa bays playbook
Page 1 of 1