Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

how to record your games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ERZ
Admin
ERZ

how to record your games Empty
PostSubject: how to record your games   how to record your games EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:54 pm

what are some easy ways to record your madden games?
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: how to record your games   how to record your games EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:58 pm

Webcam pointed at the screen or a dazzle with a few video connections
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ERZ
Admin
ERZ

PostSubject: Re: how to record your games   how to record your games EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:26 am

thanks man
Back to top Go down
SpringField

PostSubject: Re: how to record your games   how to record your games EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Capture Cards. I'm not sure how it works exactly though.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: how to record your games   how to record your games EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:53 pm

I bought a dazzle capture card, its kind of confusing but not too bad.

Basically the capture card is a little box that plugs into your usb (install cd)

then you plug your xbox into it and it comes up on your computer.

(the tricky thing is)

you want to play on your tv, but the yellow cord is going into the dazzle. so you have to buy an extra splitter so you can still plug it in the dazzle and the tv. (this is illustrated well on youtube)

I havent been using it tho because it makes a dvd file and im not sure if i can edit it.

I have been using my little flip camera and the quality has been pretty good although its not a direct capture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
360madden

360madden

PostSubject: recording games / video capture cards & devices   how to record your games EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:42 pm

i use the Haupauge HD pvr for recording games and posting to youtube.

its an external box that connects to your computer via USB.

its has component video input and pass through output which makes it possible to play (via a seperate TV) and record simultaneously in real time.

after recording the video i import into my video editing software (sony vegas pro)

I got a channel on youtube for Madden related videos.. I'm just an amatuer at video editing but the videos seem to get a good number of views.. only reason i can think of is I'm one of the few that record and edit my videos in HD.

out of hundreds of people that made vids for madden, I dunno why more people aren't taking advantage of HD recording?!

zfarls mentioned something about the dazzle:

"you want to play on your tv, but the yellow cord is going into the dazzle. so you have to buy an extra splitter so you can still plug it in the dazzle and the tv. (this is illustrated well on youtube) I havent been using it tho because it makes a dvd file and im not sure if i can edit it."

I previously used a DVD recorder and it outputted to a DVD format (.vob files) just like you described. First I installed a free codec package (K-Lite codec pack) to let Windows recognize and open/play .VOB files. Then my video editing software was finally able to directly open the .VOB files for editing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/360madden
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to record your games   how to record your games Empty

Back to top Go down

how to record your games
Page 1 of 1