Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

CHEESE Offenses

Go down 
+6
ZFarls
shane_rlly2
wangtangkiki
Militant X 1
xHHx_JayNizz
Stock1528
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Stock1528

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:10 am

I just played a game against a kid that had the biggest cheese offense I've ever seen. 1)Toss play to left(I have trouble stopping tosses) 2) Snugs PA to the right flat 3)WR screen to the right. Completely abused all the weak spots in the computer AI and he drove me nuts and beat me 42-35. He also got a bogus onside kick because my guy couldn't catch the ball and went for 2 almost every time. Would this aggravate the sh!t out of any1 else or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:23 am

yeah its pretty annoying but it happens, your just going to have to learn from this, maybe you should get in the lab and set up the plays that he ran against you, then figure out how to stop them. this is how you get better. take your weaknesses and try and make them strengths. This is exactly why people say that you learn from your losess, if you would have killed this guy 50 to nothin then you wouldn't have figured out that your week on outside run and flats to the right. mid game adjustments are key to any victory. user skills will come with practice buy your also going to have to have great play recognition.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:37 am

Stock....we are boys and all but.....

1st.....if i saw that you couldn't stop tosses...i pop you with them over and over again to! lol!

2nd...i definately understand what you mean. i played this cat who ran the Eagles....all he did was....come out in a 2wr 2rb 1te look....quick snap....and throw a screen to D Jackson on the right and on the left. smh! i loss by 7pts due to my boy Ed Reed fumbling after he got a pic (like against the Colts in the AFC Division playoffs....lol) and his guy recovered and ran 15 yrds for the TD. needless to say....i was pissed!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:47 am

lol You just gotta get better man. Make sure you are using the right team too. If your team is slow, they can't make up for the mistakes they have. I use the Browns in the EAFL Aus. They suck. They have no recovery speed. My fastest D player is 90 or 89 I believe. my other CBs are 85. Get a fast team. Use Contains for pitches. Use man + contain for screens.
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:32 am

JayNizz wrote:
yeah its pretty annoying but it happens, your just going to have to learn from this, maybe you should get in the lab and set up the plays that he ran against you, then figure out how to stop them. this is how you get better. take your weaknesses and try and make them strengths. This is exactly why people say that you learn from your losess, if you would have killed this guy 50 to nothin then you wouldn't have figured out that your week on outside run and flats to the right. mid game adjustments are key to any victory. user skills will come with practice buy your also going to have to have great play recognition.
exactly! hate to lose but its also a learning expierence Cool
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:55 am

I hate getting tossed on, The Broncos in my league beat me with it and now we gotta play in the SB. I also hate screens, mostly cause they take focus and are quick little annoying plays.

Key in on the formation and look to get a de contain or user play for a pick, that will make them think twice. It is a pain when only 3 plays keep killing you though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Stock1528

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:31 am

Ya it was just very frustrating. He would come out in different sets for each play so I knew what was coming it was just hard for me to stop it because he wouldn't hot route. He would quick snap using the stock play
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:19 pm

The biggest thing is to be PREPARED for all the "exploits". IMO there is only one true exploit this year and that's the flats. This means there are ways to contain it but not 100% stop it.

Most everything else has a definite solution. If you hit the lab and feel confident in your setup to stop certain plays you will stick with it and find yourself consistenyl shutting it down.

This is a interesting segment I might want to work on...
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:29 pm

How about guys that run straight back at the snap with a mobile QB and are impossible to sack? Any1 run into this?
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:42 pm

haha, sgibs at MLG with btep. Pat white, Dennis Dixon, Snugs and running around like crazy. Not sure how to lock them up, but rarely see anyone good enough to ball with that crappy of a qb.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:50 pm

The auto drop back toned it down completely.

Remeber that they shouldn't be making man accurate throws...eventually u will get a couple birds...the make a great user play
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:32 pm

I am taking a break from Madden for a while. I just ran into a person that used the HB Direct Snap/Screen combo, GL and snugs and that was it. He would come out in 4 wide and then audible down to the direct snap/screen and quick snap it so I had no time to audible on D. I did a good job of containing it but it takes the fun out of the game. Seems like Madden isn't who the better player is, it's who knows the most glitches and how to manipulate the AI more. Sorry for the complaining but I am just really aggravated with cheesy offenses and F@G defenses, which is what my last 3 opponents used. I only lost 31-28 even with all the cheese but it just isn't fun to me anymore....
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Stock,

Don't let this little hitch in the wagon deter you from your ultimate goal. Its a minor issue. You'll recover.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Play some players on here, there are plenty of good guys here floating around.
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:59 pm

I would love to learn how to stop those types of things. I play Madden for fun and don't have the time to sit in the lab for hours a day to learn how to stop the BS. I would like to play more realistic players that beat me with schemes, good reads and solid D. Maybe I'll get Call of Duty and take my frustrations out, haha.
Back to top Go down
2020_ht

2020_ht

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:37 pm

There are a lot of "cheesers" who play the game, but if they are running 3 plays you have to adjust to what they're running. It's a lot easier to stop someone who only has 3 plays rather than someone who knows a whole play book. As far as f@g d goes, RUN, RUN, RUN. There are ways of countering everything so don't let that take you away from the game. As far as labbing goes, I don't do that either, and you don't have to lab just to be a good player. But you have to understand 1 thing about football in general:

IF YOUR OPPONENT CAN'T STOP WHAT YOU'RE RUNNING, YOU'RE GONNA KEEP GOING BACK TO IT UNTIL THEY STOP IT!!

And that's what your opponent did to you. We all lose games to cheesers, but don't take it so seriously. There are even cheesers in MW2, that's just video games.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy

s0liddy

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:50 pm

Stock1528 wrote:
I would love to learn how to stop those types of things. I play Madden for fun and don't have the time to sit in the lab for hours a day to learn how to stop the BS. I would like to play more realistic players that beat me with schemes, good reads and solid D. Maybe I'll get Call of Duty and take my frustrations out, haha.

Oh God MW2 is the worst if you want a nice fair game hahahaha.

GOOD LUCK man
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:14 pm

s0liddy wrote:
Stock1528 wrote:

Oh God MW2 is the worst if you want a nice fair game hahahaha.

GOOD LUCK man
don't worry we'll have a "i hate when people shoot me thru a wall" thread Razz
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:22 pm

LOL nah I've played MW2 and I had a lot of fun, even when I got shot through a wall. I am just venting and I know it is a video game. My whole life I have strived to be the best no matter what it is I do and I'm not going to stop now.
Back to top Go down
2020_ht

2020_ht

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Stock1528 wrote:
LOL nah I've played MW2 and I had a lot of fun, even when I got shot through a wall. I am just venting and I know it is a video game. My whole life I have strived to be the best no matter what it is I do and I'm not going to stop now.

I feel that.
Back to top Go down
spacab

spacab

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:01 pm

screens can be tough, but ask the philadelphia eagles if they're cheese. dallas ran that little draw play, the misdirection WR screen, tosses, and slants for a large part of those 2 games, and the eagles couldn't stop it. it didn't help that the eagles offense sucked, but little things like that can win games if you don't adjust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CHEESE Offenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEESE Offenses   CHEESE Offenses Empty

Back to top Go down

CHEESE Offenses
Page 1 of 1