Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Why Do I enjoy these boards

Go down 
+2
sgibs
Anton32
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anton32

Why Do I enjoy these boards Empty
PostSubject: Why Do I enjoy these boards   Why Do I enjoy these boards EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:45 am

Hello all, just wanted to stop by and say that out of all the Madden forums I find this board the most enjoyable to be around, not knocking anyone one elses but there is no drama over here, everyone respects one another and helps out. keep it up, you guys are being noticed by alot of top ppl zfarls and sgibs7 know who i am referring too. As a Staff member of easports its always nice to see ppl helping the community keep it up
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I enjoy these boards   Why Do I enjoy these boards EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:59 am

That's what I'm talking about Ant!

Remember to all the On's who have been with us for the past two years. We set the tone back then we always say we are a different breed because we are. Zfarls and myself have tje vision and desire for HUGE things with MB. It can't happen without the best fans in the business. Thanks to all who make this the best community to be apart of.

The better you are to us the more you will get in return!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ChEEkz

ChEEkz

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I enjoy these boards   Why Do I enjoy these boards EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:05 pm

yea i just joined yesterday while watchin the show which was great btw the game was really good but i was goin thru the post a stuff and theres really a different feel around here..
Back to top Go down
acting cool

acting cool

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I enjoy these boards   Why Do I enjoy these boards EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:50 pm

i enjoy the boards and the other players since i have gained TONS of knowledge since joining! like the rest of you, i enjoy being able to come on the boards and ask questions. i am probably the worst player on these boards, but it is awesome picking the brains of good madden ballers.

everything i gained from the tips, TWIM and other players has all been FREE! the free tips gibs and farls dish out normally is stuff any other site would charge for! the prices of the ebooks are definitley fair and well worth every penny!

love me some MB!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I enjoy these boards   Why Do I enjoy these boards EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:06 pm

i have been a member of Madden Bible for awhile now. and i never really posted as much initially. however, a few months ago (early October) i decided to return to be more active here and i am glad that i did! i absolutely love this place and the people that make up the MB community. i really dislike various sites due to all of the constant bickering, name-calling, egos, putting people down who ask for help and all that other childish crap! here at Madden Bible, everyone's opinions, views and ideas are respected (whether agreed with or not) and ballers address one another with respect. i love it!

there is a different spirit here than most sites. the atmosphere is pleasant and addictive! lol! it makes you just want to keep coming back again and again and again! as a non-tournie and league player (although i am looking forward to being apart of the Madden Bible sponsored tournie....lol), i have learned and i am still learning sooooo much from you cats that are heavily involved on the tournie and league scenes.

ZFarls and SGibs, once again, keep up the good work guys and remember, there are more of us here at Madden Bible that are with you and gotcha backs....than those that are against you!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I enjoy these boards   Why Do I enjoy these boards EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:45 pm

The worst is when you post, come back to see a reply and its like...you suck? really pal, thanks!

I mean even if you disagree, give the reason and a better solution. I think everyone agrees that it can be made better. There are very few 100% truths to madden and if you simply say why you like something, thats fine with me. We may be picking up some more traffic in the future but as long as the core guys are good, these will remain the best madden boards around imo! Thanks for being a part of them.

I might double post this just to be as cool as sgibs
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I enjoy these boards   Why Do I enjoy these boards Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Do I enjoy these boards
Page 1 of 1