Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Who Do You Miss Watching?

Go down 
+4
Oso_Ruthless
WFColonel56
Cochlea
Militant X 1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Who Do You Miss Watching? Empty
PostSubject: Who Do You Miss Watching?   Who Do You Miss Watching? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:25 am

i believe that we all have our favorite players to watch that have retired already. so, who do you miss seeing in action on Sunday? although there are many for me to mention.....i really miss these 3 cats:

1. Deion Sanders (Prime Time or Neon Deion)
2. Jerry Rice
3. Barry Sanders

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Miss Watching?   Who Do You Miss Watching? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:33 am

1. Warrick Dunn
2. Warren Sapp
3. Mike Alstott

1,964,775. Vinny Testaverde
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Miss Watching?   Who Do You Miss Watching? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Keith Brooking

cuz he is dead to me since he went the Dallas
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Oso_Ruthless

Oso_Ruthless

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Miss Watching?   Who Do You Miss Watching? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:08 pm

1.I really miss watching barry sanders
2.Thurman thomas.
3.Warren moon
4.The big buss,Jerome Bettis
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Miss Watching?   Who Do You Miss Watching? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:38 am

i kinda miss the old vick, he was exiting.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Miss Watching?   Who Do You Miss Watching? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:18 am

Yeah, Mike Vick. I have the sunday ticket and would always watch that offense (saw that carolina comeback where he dove in and kept his knee up)

I always watch colts offense as well to see manning. I miss tiki barber to being a giants fan, just very solid (although kind of a dick)
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Miss Watching?   Who Do You Miss Watching? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Cochlea wrote:
1. Warrick Dunn
2. Warren Sapp
3. Mike Alstott

Even being an ATL fan i miss seeing Alstott....BEAST MODE
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Miss Watching?   Who Do You Miss Watching? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:30 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
Cochlea wrote:
1. Warrick Dunn
2. Warren Sapp
3. Mike Alstott

Even being an ATL fan i miss seeing Alstott....BEAST MODE

Not that anyone would have kept this, but I bet Mike Alstott leads the NFL in career broken tackles on 1-yard touchdown runs. Dude was STRONG!
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Miss Watching?   Who Do You Miss Watching? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:35 pm

What about the Bus? 4 Carries -1 yard 3td's!

is it "coach lee" or cock lea? Sgibs thinks I say it wrong, and I probably do?
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Miss Watching?   Who Do You Miss Watching? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:49 pm

ZFarls wrote:
What about the Bus? 4 Carries -1 yard 3td's!

is it "coach lee" or cock lea? Sgibs thinks I say it wrong, and I probably do?

LOL... I chatted it when you first mentioned it on TWIM- You've got it right. It's not "coach-lea", but "coke-lea" is also acceptable.

Basically, back in college my buddies and I took a gut course "Biology of Hearing". We learned about the "cock-lea", part of the inner ear. We, of course, snickered. Then, when the professor said "Unravelled, the cochlea is about two feet long" and "fine hairs come streaming out of the cochlea", we had to seriously hold back from laughing our asses off. Never ceases to amuse me.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Miss Watching?   Who Do You Miss Watching? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:46 pm

HAHA, I got in trouble cause the girls last name was Annis which when role called sound exactly like the planet. "You think thats funny kid?" Yes sir I DO!
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Miss Watching?   Who Do You Miss Watching? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:24 pm

I can still remember Mike Vick.. I've seen highlights of Barry Sanders and Steve McNair, and they were really exciting..

You think thats funny, their was this Japanese girl in my 8th grade class last year, and her name was Eif Mi.. Turns out the I was silent, and it was pronounced "F Me".. Me and my friend Christian couldn't stop laughing, and had to sit in the hall for the rest of the hour, on the FIRST day of school
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Miss Watching?   Who Do You Miss Watching? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:34 pm

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
I can still remember Mike Vick.. I've seen highlights of Barry Sanders and Steve McNair, and they were really exciting..

You think thats funny, their was this Japanese girl in my 8th grade class last year, and her name was Eif Mi.. Turns out the I was silent, and it was pronounced "F Me".. Me and my friend Christian couldn't stop laughing, and had to sit in the hall for the rest of the hour, on the FIRST day of school

freshman?????? wow! i am a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long way from those days in my life. lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Miss Watching?   Who Do You Miss Watching? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:32 pm

I spent 33 consecutive days in the hall during 6th grade. mostly due to my uncontrollable laughter. Not a bad place to be with a tennis ball and a wall tho
Back to top Go down
dhbz3914

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Miss Watching?   Who Do You Miss Watching? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:38 pm

William "Refrigerator" Perry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Miss Watching?   Who Do You Miss Watching? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Miss Watching?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Community Forum :: Water Cooler-
Jump to: