Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Interested in getting into watching Mixed Martial Arts?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

Interested in getting into watching Mixed Martial Arts? Empty
PostSubject: Interested in getting into watching Mixed Martial Arts?   Interested in getting into watching Mixed Martial Arts? EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Well, if you have cable television, you are in luck. This weekend Showtime is having its free preview and tonight at 11 pm eastern and one of the top competitors to the UFC, Strikeforce is putting on one of their Challengers cards.

Strikeforce Challengers are not their best fighters, but a card full of their up and comers. Sure, it will not be the most exciting MMA, but it is MMA none the less. I am sure that they will probably give out a bunch of information regarding their Heavyweight Tournament too.

I know this is last minute notice, but if you're not doing anything tonight give it a watch, you may enjoy it. At least DVR it.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/

Interested in getting into watching Mixed Martial Arts?
Page 1 of 1