Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings

Go down 
+19
shane_rlly2
beotos
iswaggnificent
J Blanco in LBK
mob734
boobie1904
xHHx_VaBeach757
eazymac
randers
Brasco LA CA
DeAtH_to_PiGs
PeytonMvPManning
wangtangkiki
romo2miles
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL
IPIRIEY
Cochlea
JakeH23
sgibs
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings Empty
PostSubject: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:02 am

Thoughts, opionions, and comments?

What do you think the Top 5 HB's TRUE ratings will be...and WHO will they be

let the debate begin!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:17 am

What does this mean?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:23 am

Ronnie Brown is a 93 overall in Madden, but we all know that he doesn't truly play like a 93.

We all know a guy like Reggie Bush is a better Madden back

This FACT or FICTION is set to prove who are the actual ELITE players in Madden, we remove the "fluff" and only leave the meat and potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:32 am

The five true ratings:

Speed
Acceleration
Catch in Traffic
Carry
Injury

Tough ommissions:
Catch (It's the HB- Anyone can catch an open pass in the flats, it's the short routes when covered that are key)
Strength/Trucking/Power Moves (Breaking tackles is nice, but you don't want to rely on them)
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:35 am

So, Coach-lee lol, who whould be your top 5? Who do you think they are? With the ratings being adjusted
Back to top Go down
IPIRIEY

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:36 am

Well, for one, I find that Felix Jones and Darren Mcfadden make amazing plays in Madden every game, but we rarely see it happen in the NFL.

I think the best backs are good with speed, elusiveness, catching and carrying.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:47 am

its not all about speed guys like ronni brown who r like lt not the fastst guyss but they can be trusted to not drop a pass
wide open in flat or. they have good route running which if u play like me on a delayed blue route guys like RB
and LT realesa at the perfect time and they run to the spot the r suppose to. a guy like norwood or felix jones
who maybe considered a better madden back run the wrong route somtimes wen the come out of the delayed
blue if they even come out of it . thats y i use sproles on what i feel are td potential plays and use LT on first
down mov the chains type plays. so imo guys like ronnie and lt are elite for being trust worthy. now no one feels
they should ever drop a wide open pass to a runnin back in the flats but that is how ea validates 90 plus overall
guys vs guys who may be perceievd as better madden backs
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Oh, I see I misunderstood what was being asked here...
I'm guessing these are the top 5 'adjusted rating' backs:

Chris Johnson
Jamaal Charles
Adrian Peterson (The only fumbler worth having)
Ray Rice
Steve Slaton
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:16 pm

hmmmm we will see!
Back to top Go down
romo2miles

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:37 pm

truth.
Back to top Go down
romo2miles

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:39 pm

IPIRIEY wrote:
Well, for one, I find that Felix Jones and Darren Mcfadden make amazing plays in Madden every game, but we rarely see it happen in the NFL.

I think the best backs are good with speed, elusiveness, catching and carrying.
I don't know if you mean we rarely see big plays from the same guys every week or you mean that neither do it.

Rarely see McFadden make plays..you're right, but Felix makes plays ALL the time and he's not even the starter. When he got to carry the load in philly..let's see what happened.."Jones overcompensated for the loss of Marion Barber, running for 148 yards and scoring on a 73-yard run. Both figures put him in the club record book, for longest run and third-most yards rushing in a playoff game."

but it isn't just in that game. hes a big play waiting to happen and anyone who watched him in college or the last couple years in the nfl know this.
Back to top Go down
romo2miles

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:52 pm

I couldn't think of just 5.

Chris Johnson
Jones-Drew
AP
Thomas Jones
Frank Gore
DeAngelo Williams
Steven Jackson
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:53 pm

1. Chris Johnson
2. Jamal Charles
3. Felix Jones
4. Reggie Bush
5. Darren Sproles
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning

PeytonMvPManning

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:05 pm

1. Chris Johnson
2. AP
3. MJD
4. D-Will
5. S-jack

Them are my top 5 RBs on Madden
Back to top Go down
DeAtH_to_PiGs

DeAtH_to_PiGs

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:36 pm

i completely agree with wangtangkiki its gotta be CJ2K, Jamal Charles, King Felix, Reggie, and Sproles.
Back to top Go down
DeAtH_to_PiGs

DeAtH_to_PiGs

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:39 pm

oh and the true ratings are:
1. speed of course
2. elusiveness
3. acceleration
4. juke/spin
5. agility
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:55 pm

in a tough game need a good catching good blocking back, speed ,elusiveness, acc, and agilty isnt gonna save u from get getting sacked by a double a gap blitz
Back to top Go down
Brasco LA CA

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:05 pm

tier 1
cj
ap
mjd
d will
gore

tier 2
j charles
dmc
felix
bush
sproles

tier 3
S Jack
Ray Rice
Ronnie Brown
M Tuner
j harrison

tier 4
wilie parker
norwood
Jacobs
westbrook
slaton
l washington
LT
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:24 pm

1. CJ
2. ADP
3. Deangelo
4. MJD
5. Turner

6a. Sproles
6b. Feliks
6c. oops Reggieee Bush

Last edited by randers on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:00 pm

MJD is good IRL, but I don't like him on Madden =/

lol Rams.. If only block rating mattered for a RB. I can plug any RB in and they'll block for me fine.. they may get run over once or twice by a player like Dumervil/Ware but they hold blocks as long as "good" block rated RBs do =/
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:09 pm

listen to this man! ^

he speaks the truth!
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Do the guys at EA ever comment on this stuff? Do they claim that all ratings matter, or do even they admit that some of the ratings matter very little or not at all?
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:28 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
MJD was 93, 94, 95, 90 spd, agi, acc, elu wth 80 catch.

whatcha whatcha want playa?
Back to top Go down
eazymac

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:20 pm

1. CJ
2. jackson
3. jacobs
4. AP
5. Bush
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:50 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:

lol Rams.. If only block rating mattered for a RB. I can plug any RB in and they'll block for me fine.. they may get run over once or twice by a player like Dumervil/Ware but they hold blocks as long as "good" block rated RBs do =/

i never said only blocking matters but these are the things that make ronnie brown good. and you dont understand the importance of route running obviously lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings   TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings Empty

Back to top Go down

TWIM 26: Fact or Fiction HB "True" Ratings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next