Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ

Go down 
+9
hutch
ZP3
spacab
YoUnGPhEn0m
freshh
jmj25
randers
ZFarls
Cochlea
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Cochlea

Cochlea

MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:57 am

Ok, I spoke to ZFarls about it, and I'm getting this tourney moving. According to reported scores, 12 of the 32 first-round games haven't been played yet! So here's what we're going to do.

Everyone who hasn't played their first-round game has to post here (or PM me, if you prefer), letting me know that either A) their game is scheduled shortly or B) their opponent has been unresponsive. If you took the time to post your info in the "post gamertag info here" section, I'll be PMing you as well to make sure you see this.

If I don't hear back from anyone by noon tomorrow (Wednesday), then you're being replaced with an alternate. So alternates, be ready... I'm going to be getting in touch with you as well to fill in any holes.

If for some unfair reason you see this later and get kicked out of the tourney unexpectedly or something, I'm sorry, but keep in mind that this is a free tourney, and you were supposed to get your game in on the first weekend. Also, apologies if you already posted somewhere that you're waiting to hear from your opponent and I didn't see it, please post it again here. It's taking enough time as is to wrap up all this info without going through the 18 pages on the original thread!

I do recall it being mentioned on TWIM that Robe had to drop out; if anyone can update me as to the details of replacing him, I'd appreciate it. If not, I'll just go with the next available alternate tomorrow afternoon.

The following names are listed as having not played their game yet, please post here or PM me with an update. Thanks!
shippingmagnate, corm7, gods commander, jmj26, youngPhen0m, a hairy weasel, Dr Freshh, IPIRIEY, dcashh, omgbabyang, DaAZProdigy, hutchin sent, wavydre, xxerzxx, elvergon, ray rice da beast, xxshutdowndxx, so icey ferg24, jerkypatty, Just Do It, FiascoV2

Last edited by Cochlea on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:19 am

SuprTigr (gotochurch) and ZFarls are attempting to schedule.

Shopmaster has taken the place of Robe, I have tweeted him to let him know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:10 pm

corm7 posted 2 weeks ago that he was out.
Back to top Go down
jmj25

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:36 pm

I can't get in contact with Gods Commander.
Back to top Go down
freshh

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:48 pm

ok so shopmaster lets get this game rollin man..d@mn
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Fresh, the easiest way to contact shopmaster is on twitter. www.twitter.com/shopmaster He is out of town but can probably play on a friends account
Back to top Go down
YoUnGPhEn0m

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Me and weasel have not been able to be online at the same time yet. We are gonna try again shortly. He has been online many times while i have been on but "his brother" was on so he couldn't play. So i guess they share gamertags. But ya..we are gonna try to play.
Back to top Go down
spacab

spacab

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:53 pm

jmj25 wrote:
I can't get in contact with Gods Commander.

lol what? I haven't received any PMs or XBL messages. at least make an attempt before you just declare it a lost cause.

when can you play? what's your GT? etc. let me know on XBL.

Coch: thanks for the PM. I have been caught up with the real MM (these basketball games are sick) and other stuff and this tourney just slipped my mind. If I hadn't gotten this email I wouldn't have remembered.
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Well, I guess your matchup will be a lively one. Enough of this stuff in this thread though... Please take it elsewhere if it must continue. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Im back online, anytime supertiger, go to church wants to drop the mitts, im in
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:25 pm

farls are u gunna live stream ur tourny game?
Back to top Go down
freshh

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:08 pm

z farls i dont have twitter
Back to top Go down
hutch

hutch

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 pm

My opponent (wavydre) just got back from his vacation.I have been waiting around for him and finally got a hold of him online last night.He gave me the impression that he didn't to much care.Needless to say we did not get our game in.
Back to top Go down
joe185

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:16 pm

im here tryin to get my game in. he hasnt sent me nothin so imma start tryin to get in touch wit this kid. my bad i been busy lately
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:38 pm

Jerkin Jackson wrote:
i have to back out of the tourny due to the game being broke there is a crack in the middle of it which is affecting my game so im going to have to drop out sorry fellas and my GT is Corm7 so then you know how to take out

this was from last week in the stickied thread.

assign me a stand in as im not available to play wednesdays.

ty heart etc

aim - onemillat30
Back to top Go down
ERZ
Admin
ERZ

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:03 pm

me and elvergon tried to play like 30 times tonight....couldnt connect. we will be trying tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGPhEn0m

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:59 pm

I don't think I'm ever gonna get to find this weasel dude...he is NEVER online when i am..only his brother is
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Don't worry phenom. You stay diligent in trying to contact him and we will give you the win if he doesnt respond. Its noted that you tried to contact him
Back to top Go down
bboy152

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:44 pm

gamertag- xHOFxNYxPHeNoMx
forum name- bboy152
team-cowboys or chargers or cardinals
offense-pass balanced or Washington or philly
defense-46 or nyj or tenn

can you put me on the fill in list/ backups list
Back to top Go down
rkuku

PostSubject: tournament   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:00 pm

my gamertag is elverg0n and i'm supposed to play xxerzxx but when we tried to play we were unable to connect to each other for some reason, we tried many times but nothing.
Back to top Go down
joe185

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:09 pm

im tryin to get at fiasco and he dont even message me back. I am trying
Back to top Go down
bboy152

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:01 pm

yo cochela why did yu forfeit me wtf da dude never accepted mi request nd he never messaged
me even after i messaged him can we ply our gm ive been trying 2 contact him 4 3 days ????
i was supposed 2 ply fatcomputernerd nd he never messaged me bac
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ   MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ Empty

Back to top Go down

MB310 - If you're in the tourney, PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1