Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Tournament Speed!

Go down 
+4
Cochlea
wangtangkiki
joe185
ZP3
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

Tournament Speed! Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Speed!   Tournament Speed! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:00 pm

ok guys it been a week lets go some of u havent even played your first round games if ur not able to play man up and come on the boards and say it instead of holding this thing up
Back to top Go down
joe185

Tournament Speed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Speed!   Tournament Speed! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:18 pm

i dont know where to find the bracket n the kid i should be playing is ignoring me. alittle help
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Tournament Speed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Speed!   Tournament Speed! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:30 am

I believe that all the time between the tournament sign up and the time of it starting is what made the PS3 one slow.. not sure about the XBOX..
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

Tournament Speed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Speed!   Tournament Speed! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:03 am

The XBox bracket is here:

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=355595&tclass=Madden%20Bible%20310%20-%20The%20Madness
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

Tournament Speed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Speed!   Tournament Speed! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:16 pm

One first-round game to go... Farls? Gotochurch? I don't want to have to forfeit Farls out of a MaddenBible tourney. Please, make my life easier! Get your game in tonight!

Still a bunch of second-round games to get done as well, try to get them in tonight also!!!

youngphen0m you ever get in touch with gods commander, or vice versa?

Is Shopmaster our there, or is gatorguy getting a pass into the Sweet 16?

OhReally/Wavydre?

Fat Computer Nerd/xHOFxNYxPHEN0Mx, you guys playing tonight?

Just do it or xYOUxGOTxKTFOx, are either of you paying any attention?

Did I hear that convinced is likely not back? I guess tmatias will just move on then.

*SIGH* I'm trying to move things along; sorry to those of you that got your games done quickly and are waiting forever. All these inactives are making it really tough.
Back to top Go down
Philley32

Philley32

Tournament Speed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Speed!   Tournament Speed! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:22 pm

I'm here if you need a replacement Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bboy152

Tournament Speed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Speed!   Tournament Speed! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:03 pm

YES IMMA ADD Fat Computer Nerd ND WE CAN GET OUR GAME 2 NIGHT ND DO I POST THE SCORE HERE OR WAT ???
Back to top Go down
bboy152

Tournament Speed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Speed!   Tournament Speed! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:13 pm

OK SO I SENT Fat Computer Nerd A REQUEST SO WEN EVER HE ACCEPTS WE WILL GET OUR GM N AND LET ME KNO WHERE I POST MI SCORE
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

Tournament Speed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Speed!   Tournament Speed! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:19 pm

When are you planning on possibly advancing TMatias? Hes my sweet 16 game
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

Tournament Speed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Speed!   Tournament Speed! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:41 pm

If I haven't heard anything, as mentioned this weekend, second-round games will be moved tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

Tournament Speed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Speed!   Tournament Speed! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:06 pm

omg seriously ive been pretty patient but its been 2 weeks! and the tournament is still going on? wtf! we need to seriously bump this thing up and get it over with its not even fun anymore
Back to top Go down
bboy152

Tournament Speed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Speed!   Tournament Speed! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:59 pm

yo cochela why did yu forfeit me wtf da dude never accepted mi request nd he never messaged
me even after i messaged him
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Tournament Speed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Speed!   Tournament Speed! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:05 pm

bboy, type your messages in full out english.

my is spelt my not mi. Nobody knows what your saying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

Tournament Speed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Speed!   Tournament Speed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament Speed!
Page 1 of 1