Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Donovan McNabb is a Redskin!!

Go down 
+2
mgcomedy
Militant X 1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Donovan McNabb is a Redskin!! Empty
PostSubject: Donovan McNabb is a Redskin!!   Donovan McNabb is a Redskin!! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:29 pm

ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.....has just reported that the Eagles have traded Donovan McNabb within their division to their rivals the Washington Redskins! WOW!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

PostSubject: Re: Donovan McNabb is a Redskin!!   Donovan McNabb is a Redskin!! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:04 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5055346

soooooooooooooo pumped

i'm a long time redskin fan and this is really a great move. also should be a decent madden team as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: Donovan McNabb is a Redskin!!   Donovan McNabb is a Redskin!! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:52 pm

This is one of the classic NFL rivalries... And the Eagles trade their franchise icon to the Redskins?!?!?!?!
I am totally, completely shocked. Next thing you know, the Celtics will trade Paul Pierce to the Lakers.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Donovan McNabb is a Redskin!!   Donovan McNabb is a Redskin!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:43 am

dumb? i wouldnt disagree with you on that but in our
defense we do have 5 picks in the first 87 overall in a very talented deep draft class so i see good things comming to it also you gotta think with mcnabb getting older his performance will drop wich is why i dont think its that bad of a move, you get draft picks from a divisional rival, you go into the draft absolutely loaded, i mean the eagles come draft day can do a million different things wether it be trading up or trading the picks for players, and you take away young talent that could of gone to the skins but now lands in philly, its kinda like the eagles undercutting the skins but not really cuz its a win win for both sides i really hope donovan does great just not when he plays the eagles although i wouldnt be too mad if he did, im glad he's gone..... he didnt deserve the type of treatment the fans in philly showed him its so sad to see a guy that does that much for an organization to be boo'd and bag'd on, i wish him the best of luck, i kinda like the idea of the skins getting turned around in the right direction cuz it makes the NFC east as dominant division as they come also making it overly satisfying if the eagles win out the division but we'll have to see how things pan out and if the eagles can hit the ground running or if they trully are in a "rebuilding stage".
Back to top Go down
TheHungryMann

PostSubject: Re: Donovan McNabb is a Redskin!!   Donovan McNabb is a Redskin!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:38 pm

d@mn. McNabb was one of my favorite players of all time. Kind of sad to see him leave. I'll be rooting for the Redskins next season.
Back to top Go down
Jetspeed101

Jetspeed101

PostSubject: Re: Donovan McNabb is a Redskin!!   Donovan McNabb is a Redskin!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Dont think this trade was any gd Donovan I feel for ya no receivers to throw the ball to just an over-pack backfield full of ok Running Backs hope he makes it thru the year without leading the NFL with sacks!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donovan McNabb is a Redskin!!   Donovan McNabb is a Redskin!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Donovan McNabb is a Redskin!!
Page 1 of 1