Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

McNabb to Redskins

Go down 
+11
boobie1904
shane_rlly2
B-__-R-__-B
wandeezy623
ELeiser17
mgcomedy
nathanas85
Stock1528
Militant X 1
wangtangkiki
snaponic
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
snaponic

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:20 pm

interesting finally got traded but to the skins????
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Oh.. wow. They are a good team now.
Back to top Go down
snaponic

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:26 pm

didnt say for what just saw it on the bottom line of the sox yanks game.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:30 pm

lol! i just posted this in the Water Cooler section.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
snaponic

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:30 pm

espn said the skins 2nd rounder is expected to be involved
Back to top Go down
snaponic

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:41 pm

as well as a 3rd or 4th rounder in 2011
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Stupid! Trade him in division and for who? Kevin Kolb? What has he done to make them think he can lead the team? I am happy for McNabb. He brought them to 5 NFC Championships(including 4 in a row) and a Super Bowl and still gets no respect. Good luck with Kevin Kolb Eagles fans....
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:53 pm

I thought they were a good team if they got a good QB.. pretty good QB..

They need a better RB... Portis can suffice..

I have in my chart that the Skins have 2 RC WR/TE with 80 CIT/85 Speed.. or near 85 speed.. is it true? I can't check..
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Stock1528 wrote:
Stupid! Trade him in division and for who? Kevin Kolb? What has he done to make them think he can lead the team? I am happy for McNabb. He brought them to 5 NFC Championships(including 4 in a row) and a Super Bowl and still gets no respect. Good luck with Kevin Kolb Eagles fans....

He's played 2 games, that's what!! Very Happy

I would never trade in the divison.. I really hope this backfires for Philly though because Philadelphia's fans are a bunch of assholes.
Back to top Go down
nathanas85

nathanas85

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Wow, why in the sam hill would the Iggles trade McRibb to a division rival? Santana Moss will be ecstatic to see the deep ball along with the ground attack of Portis, Willie Parker, and Larry Johnson.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Oh wow... I forgot about that..

They are a great Madden 11 offense..

They have 4 WR/TEs that are worth using to RC..
They have a WR to stretch the D.. Santana Moss
They have McNabb.
They have a fast RB aka Fast Willie Parker..

Good offense to me..
Back to top Go down
nathanas85

nathanas85

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Very true, kiki. Cooley, Moss, Kelly, Thomas.....and the defense is pretty stoudt. Orapko is a pass rushing machine.
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:13 pm

LOL Wang! I see on Facebook people saying "bye bye McNabb" What else did they guy have to do to get respect? This will come back to bite them when the Redskins sweep them next year
Back to top Go down
snaponic

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:47 pm

lol at saying they have good runningbacks. portis is ok but willie and lj are donezo
Back to top Go down
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:49 pm

Interesting..........

Our first thoughts always turn to Madden and not how it affects the real game.

Love it!

mg
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Did anyone see this coming?
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:42 pm

I hope RC is gone from next years game.. it will change so many peoples offenses haha
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:14 am

where did rocket catching come in? do you say it cuz you cant do it and wish you could? or do you say it cuz you dont know how to stop it?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:23 am

i really hope this backfires on the Eagles to! McNabb IS the greatest QB to EVER wear the Eagles uniform and this is how they treat the man after all he has done for that franchise, city and fans? smh! he wanted out of Philly! now, the Deadskins will be a pretty decent team both in real life and madden. seems like with all of the major trades that have been made that there is something fresh in the air and a changing of the guard for the NFL and my Ravens will be leading the way! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:23 am

lol@ some people automatically think wow the redskins are gona be a good madden team next year
Back to top Go down
boobie1904

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:16 am

the Redskins will benfit.....madden wise the Redskins will improve and the Eagles will still be dangerous because you should be starting Vick anyway....They only traded Mcnabb to the redskins because of respect...it was either the raiders which maddenwise would be great cuz i use well with Grad but in real life it probably would been a career ender for Mcnabb...Redskins should real imporved maddenwise and in real life.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:54 am

snaponic wrote:
lol at saying they have good runningbacks. portis is ok but willie and lj are donezo

I'm talking about on Madden.. they would have a good offense..

shane_rlly2 wrote:
lol@ some people automatically think wow the redskins are gona be a good madden team next year

lol@ fan of a division rival that is upset his QB got traded

No really..Willie Parker - 95 speed with 82 carry for a RB is great.. Felix Jones has 96 speed and 82 carry.. so it's almost that combination.. with Sproles, you fumble a lot more than you would with Jones (according to the numbers).. so It's better to have a high speed, high carry guy like Parker is..

Marko Mitchell - 6'4" 89 speed - 86 CIT Great RC receiver.. even if there is no RC next year, great WR..
Malcom Kelly - 6'4" 85 speed - 79 CIT Okay RC Receiver.. A lot better than him, but he is a good option for later WR positions..
Chris Cooley - 6'3" 79 speed - 89 CIT Good RC receiver.. he lacks in speed, but he can be a slot.. whatever you want him to be..
Santana Moss - 96 speed.. he can spread the defense..

Willie Parker at RB.. great too.. Backups: Portis (for now), Larry Johnson..

They only have two 80+ speed LBs.. need to improve that.. They have fast CBs.. can keep up with anyone.. Also, they have Laron Landry - Hard hitting safety.. 98 HP..

Average D.. Great O..
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:55 am

i think it was being discussed earlier and I have no problem doing it, sometimes I have problems stopping it not always but I know some people rely on it and I think the game will be better without it thats all calm down bro I was just making a statement cuz kiki was talking about how good of an RC team they will be...
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:39 am

Skins are gonna be pretty good, alot of people liked them this year and additions of Paker and Macneezy will help.

Plus you got Laron Landry laying licks
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
beotos

beotos

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
i really hope this backfires on the Eagles to! McNabb IS the greatest QB to EVER wear the Eagles uniform and this is how they treat the man after all he has done for that franchise, city and fans? smh! he wanted out of Philly! now, the Deadskins will be a pretty decent team both in real life and madden. seems like with all of the major trades that have been made that there is something fresh in the air and a changing of the guard for the NFL and my Ravens will be leading the way! lol!

~Mili

They could have dealt him to Oakland or Buffalo but he didn't want to go there. I say they treated him pretty good...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

McNabb to Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins Empty

Back to top Go down

McNabb to Redskins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next