Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Tips on Using the redskins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sammythebull131

Tips on Using the redskins Empty
PostSubject: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:03 am

anyone got any tips on how to use the redskins? they got 6 wrs with 90+ speed, and a great defense
Back to top Go down
sammythebull131

PostSubject: tips on using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:30 pm

anyone?
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:52 pm

Never seen much with their recievers sides slants and deep bombs... (So most people against me use the tightends) Helu is a great running threat tho. Defense I like the linebacker height for my cover 2 schemes....but they are versatile enough to do almost any scheme with the Safetys and linemen. (46,4-3,3-4,cover 2, cover 3)
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Put Banks at 4WR, Moss at 3rd, Armstrong #1, and the other guy, Helu at HB, two good TEs, you got use Grossman's strengths so look at his atrributes, I won iwth them the other night using them. Banks at 4wr audible down from a sg empty set and banks is ur HB and moss ur fb
Back to top Go down
sammythebull131

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:42 pm

when u say the other guy do u mean jabar gaffney who is slower and can catch better or leonard hankerson who is 6 2 and 90 speed?
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:59 pm

[quote="sammythebull131"]when u say the other guy do u mean jabar gaffney who is slower and can catch better or leonard hankerson who is 6 2 and 90 speed?[/quote]

Hankerson, next time Im home Ill do the depth chart I use
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:45 pm

QB - Rex Grossman
HB - Roy Helu / Tim Hightower / Ryan Torain (manually subbed in short yardage scenarios)
FB - Mike Sellers (use him often on 2nd, 3rd, or 4th and short...FB dive with Sellers is one of the most promising plays to get 1 yard in the game)
WR - Hankerson / Davis / Moss / Banks
TE - Cooley

By flexing Davis out as a wide receiver, you get Cooley playing back as the TE. Cooley is very sure handed, but don't try to stretch the field vertically with him. Work him over the middle in zones and hit him in the voids.

Defensively, you want to make sure you get Orakpo and Kerrigan as your DE's and use your choice of speed/power as your DT. For your linebackers, you want Fletcher as the MLB with Perry Riley and Rocky McIntosh as the OLBS. Your corners should be DeAngelo and Buchanon. Safeties are O.J. Otogwe and LaRon Landry.
Back to top Go down
sammythebull131

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:49 pm

so i have a few questions.

why grossman over beck? beck has better short and medium accuracy.

also put orakpo and kerrigan and then play a 4-3 defense? and put mcintosh and perry riley at olbs?

also why buchanon at 2 cb? josh wilson has better mcov, and zone coverage...
Back to top Go down
sammythebull131

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:58 pm

also if i put orakpo and kerrigan at the ends what playbook should i run on defense... and on offense would that set up you proposed work under the west coast offense playbook
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:47 pm

QB - Rex Grossman
HB - Roy Helu / T Davis/ T Hightower
FB - D Young/Sellers
WR - Armstrong/Stallworth/ Moss / Banks/Hankerson
TE - Davis/Cooley
Made a mistake on Hankerson he is 5th on my D Chart, not 2nd

Orakpo/Carriker
Coefield/Jenkins
LOLB Kerrigan
MLB Riley
ROLB Fletch
CB J Wilson/Landry/Barnes/Buchanon
FS D Hall
SS Atowe
On D running NYG/Philly and book with 52 works for me

I like Zans setup also
Back to top Go down
sammythebull131

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:05 pm

why landry at cb? and why no dhall
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:05 am

Landry is a beast for me at #2 CB plus I can count 3 games now where has crack a HB or WR causing fumbles and D Hall great zone coverage brings in balls coming his way
Back to top Go down
sammythebull131

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:20 am

alright so u put orakpo and carriiker at ends and cofield and jenkins at dts
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:53 pm

sammythebull131 wrote:
alright so u put orakpo and carriiker at ends and cofield and jenkins at dts

Yes sir
Back to top Go down
sammythebull131

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:27 pm

So what kind of defense do you play with This setup? I can't imagine u use Landry in man coverage with his bad mcoverage stats... What kind of defensive plays and formations so you use aalgaijst different offensive formations?
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:30 pm

I don't recommend LaRon Landry as a CB, myself. DeAngelo is fast enough and has enough jump rating to defend sideline streaks. Buchanon is also very fast/athletic enough to give you a chance.

You don't want Josh Wilson's 5'9'' frame on the outside, either. He's best off to play man coverage in the slot; because most players utilize slots on slants over the middle, as well as to the outside. Wilson would get bodied by bigger receivers, such as Jordy Nelson, Calvin Johnson, Jermichael Finley, etc...
Back to top Go down
sammythebull131

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:16 pm

what defensive playbook should i use when using the redskins the way u set it up... and what type of plays should i run?
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:42 pm

To each his own, what works for one doesnt necessary work for others but as I mentioned in an earlier post Zan's setup is okay also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Using the redskins   Tips on Using the redskins Empty

Back to top Go down

Tips on Using the redskins
Page 1 of 1