Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS

Go down 
+11
hiiitimes
MisterMazin
ronslows10
mgcomedy
UseRPicK101
wandeezy623
ZAN
Alyoyo
xHHx_megatron
Ant1010
irobson
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
irobson

YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS Empty
PostSubject: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:59 am

I gotta say after much deliberating you don't know what team to use you should be using the redskins

1. Hall + Rodgers both above 85 s in man coverage
2. Hall + Buchannon both cb's 97 in speed for corners
3. Orkapo one of the best OLB's / DE's in the game
4. WR's Moss 96 speed, Armstrong 96 speed, Kelly 6'4 90 jump, Banks 97 speed
5. Great Run D - Kemo + Albert both over 90 blk shed , both over 90 stregnth
6. Davis Great Running back although not a high rating has 91 speed and 80+ catch
7. Because you dont' wana run with the raiders

Best Offensive PB to use the redskins with:
Houston
Dallas
Tampa Bay

Defensive:
46 or NYJ
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:04 am

McNabb = lol.
There defense is sweet though.
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:09 am

Mcnabb can over throw a wr by 10 yards...

BUTTTTT Mcnabb still has one of the best streak throws in the game
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:23 am

redskins....ewwww i think i just threw up in my mouth
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:37 am

Lol Rogers. He gets burnt too much. Hall and Buchanon are alright.

Where would Perry Riley go? Carter goes to DE for me but idk if I want Horton or Riley to take his place.
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:42 pm

my set up for defense:

Alexander, Haynesworth, Carter Dline
Horton, Macintosh - fletcher, orkapo LB's
Rodgers/Buchannon Landry, Moore/Barnes, Hall DB's

46speed
Jarmon, Kemo, Hayesworth, Carter

Rodgers, Buchannon, Riley, Orakpo, Landry, moore, hall

Riley 93 blk shed, 90 hit power
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:50 pm

If you use the Redskins,

MAKE sure your defense is TOUGH, because scoring will be difficult as the game goes on.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:59 pm

I'd actually use the Skins if you LACKED defense and were offensive minded player. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:32 pm

naw man, McNabb is something else, he throws the ball over a lot of targets
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:54 pm

i have the Skins is both C4 leagues and let me just say McNabb is AWFUL. This guy throws some of the worst passes I have ever seen and when you do get it to the WR on a crucial 3rd and long they drop the ball. I agree that they were a good team earlier in the year but now they make too many mistakes. McNabb sucks and the WRs drop the ball, Banks is so dumb, the ball hits him in the head without him even trying to catch it... lol

The defense is VERY good though, Ill give you that. Landry is one of the best user safeties in the game, he has a violent hit stick as well.
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:17 pm

Newest Madden roster update allow you to put Perry Riley as OLB!!!

93 blk shed 90 hit power 90 stregnth 83 speed
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:19 pm

nice I will check that out
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:21 pm

dont forget about Landry. absolute user MONSTER
Back to top Go down
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Redskins are my favorite team in real life. I tried using them but mcnAbb is bad and will over throw a lot. Let's face it it's harder to lock up on d this year than last year so in a way picking a team just for d is overrated.

In fact I would prefer to play with the rams over the skins. My two cents
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:57 pm

McNabb is a black qb what do you guys expect lol. I put grossman over him.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Lol vick and vy go hard. But i think. Flacco. Mcnabb. Freeman and romo have a bad case of black qb. Romo the least mcnabb the worst
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:22 pm

My question is how is Mcnabb still an 85 overall qb when they dropped his accuracy down to jamarcus russellesk levels. This guy had one of the greatest deep balls in history and look what EA has done to him geez. I ran with the eagles last year when it wasn't the coolest thing to do with mcnabb under center so I may be a little bias.
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Broncos=Redskins and more...

Orakpo=Dumervil
Landry>>>Dawkins
Mcnabb<<<Tebow
Portis/Torain<<<Moreno
Moss/Banks/Armstrong<<<Thomas/Royal/LLoyd
Redskins O Line<<<Broncos O Line
Williams<<<Clady(best LT in the game)
Mcintosh/Fletcher<<<Williams
Gano<<<<<<<<Prater

there...
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:29 pm

well with the update you can acutally make the redskins offensive line beasty:

lt: trent williams 90 stregnth 90 rblk 90 pass block
lg: Dockerty 92 stregnth
c: mike williams 95 stregnth
rg: artis hicks 89 stregnth
rt: Jammal Brown 92 stregnth

Back to top Go down
hiiitimes

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:03 pm

honestly the skins are a good team ill be running with them from now on.Three headed rushing attack davis for outside runs and tosses,2 good power backs for iso or inside hand offs crazy fast wr core creating the raiders o kind of with a better line and quarter back. ill be labbing them with cincy playbook just need help with there defense
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:32 pm

McNabb is awful you want a better qb use the jets or raiders lol its sad but he sucks
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 pm

hiiitimes wrote:
honestly the skins are a good team ill be running with them from now on.Three headed rushing attack davis for outside runs and tosses,2 good power backs for iso or inside hand offs crazy fast wr core creating the raiders o kind of with a better line and quarter back. ill be labbing them with cincy playbook just need help with there defense
i dare you to play a good player and change your HBs depending on where the run is going...
Back to top Go down
hiiitimes

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:38 pm

i dont mean change them i just mean when ones tired sub the other in and run around their strengths
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:44 pm

again, most people would easily catch onto that. you run to the inside when torain is in, and run to the outside when davis is in.
Back to top Go down
hiiitimes

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:50 pm

your saying ray rice is in the game for you 100 snaps out of 100?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next