Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS

Go down 
+11
hiiitimes
MisterMazin
ronslows10
mgcomedy
UseRPicK101
wandeezy623
ZAN
Alyoyo
xHHx_megatron
Ant1010
irobson
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:05 pm

boldin is saying this..

if u only used (lets use giants for example, jacobs/bradshaw) jacobs to do dives and bradshaw to do tosses...then a good player will easily recognized that..so dont use that stragety (spell check lmao)

there is nothing wrong with subbing fatigued players. that is the smart choice, but dont change ur playstyle with a different player..

I use giants. im def not doing any tosses with jacobs, but I still do stretch and offtackle like plays. when i have bradshaw, i still use dives and power o's with him as well..I dont use tosses cause they are the easiest run to lock up.

*tosses are best utilized against 1-5-5*

in my c4 i have chiefs, I mainly just use charles until he gets fatigue ( if i dont score before that ) but I still use jones the same way as i do charles.
Back to top Go down
hiiitimes

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:07 pm

care to lab mr l?
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:11 pm

i dont use the Ravens.

and you will jack his scheme like you did to chad. am i wrong?
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:12 pm

i use strong close and use davis torrain as my hb's and portis and sellers as my fb's...
Back to top Go down
hiiitimes

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:16 pm

its funny how i "jacked chads scheme" when i dont even run the same playbook as him i just couldnt understand how he was able to have speed and quick passes out of the back field i didnt know anything about audibling down.Its ok that your terrible boldin.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning

PeytonMvPManning

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:06 am

#7 is the best reason lol
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:33 am

hiiitimes wrote:
its funny how i "jacked chads scheme" when i dont even run the same playbook as him i just couldnt understand how he was able to have speed and quick passes out of the back field i didnt know anything about audibling down.Its ok that your terrible boldin.
youre the kid in my party asking me to lab and sh!t lol. youre the kid that finds me randomly and adds me.. if you wanna put a soft 20 on that ish then we can?..
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:59 am

all I can say to anyone that is going to be rolling with the Skins is, have fun with McNabb and their WRs that don't hold onto the ball and I absolutely agree with whoever said that picking a team for defense first and foremost is a bad decision in this game.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
redskins....ewwww i think i just threw up in my mouth

umm...the goal is to throw UP and OUT of your mouth.....not IN it Tron!

that saying never made sense to me. Very Happy

~Mili
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:33 pm

dude NO the skins are terrible ur D has to b 99 tough when uplay teams that have speedy Wrs gooD Dbs goodLBs liek cowboys and raiders or someone good i beat this dude last night with raiders down 21 at half came back and won beat cowboys the same way mcnabb is jus something else its sad that hes that bad i say ur best bet is putting cooley at Wr and another tall dude james davis isnt half that bad as u guys think he breaks tackles

its tough though i might say

i have this team in the EAFL ughhh i didnt lose my games cause of mcnab though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS   YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU SHOULD BE USING THE REDSKINS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2