Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Redskins madden 11 playbook

Go down 
+6
xHHx_VaBeach757
ben8521
wangtangkiki
WFColonel56
ZFarls
irobson
10 posters
AuthorMessage
irobson

Redskins madden 11 playbook Empty
PostSubject: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Strong Close Formation looks BEAST:

It looks like a mix between the west coast and the pass balanced formations:

Includes:
Off Tackle
PA Scissors
HB Dive
Quick Toss
Skins Out
Y Trail
Skins Seams
HB Dive Weak
PA Texan Cross
DBL Stutter Go
HB Slip Screen
Mesh

I FORM
Includes 2 end arounds which could be pretty nice
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:36 pm

everything came from these videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist06
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:31 pm

ok so single back has:

ace
ace twins
ace pair
tight doubles
y trip

I form has
pro - includes 2 wr screens
twins flex
close

Weak
pro

Strong
listed

Shotgun
Split Texan - 2 rb formation
doubles
snugls flip
spread flex weak
empty y flex
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Ahh, and it begins. Strong Close is always underated but contains atleast 3 -5 money plays a year. You can always make them look the same and pound the rock from it. I call it the honesty formation! Good looks
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:02 am

irobson wrote:
ok so single back has:

ace
ace twins
ace pair
tight doubles
y trip

I form has
pro - includes 2 wr screens
twins flex
close

Weak
pro

Strong
listed

Shotgun
Split Texan - 2 rb formation
doubles
snugls flip
spread flex weak
empty y flex

the i form and weak formations look ok...lol

the singleback looks above average (but missing the best sb formation in the game) and the Gun looks good...IMO strong looks decent (no telling if off tackle is still godly) but not overly powerful and if OT isnt godly then the run plays are on lockdown from the start of the madden year

and imo you dont need str close and iform close , thats just a waste of a formation imo both can be defended the same way

all in all I would grade this playbook a B- (but thats just regarding what I like to do offensive wise) they got some good stuff but it wouldnt make me change from the ATL playbook (if its the same as 10)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:18 am

Well.. All runs are godly this year.. Defense is going to be difficult.

btw, I'm confused about the playbook.. They have the formation called Split Texan which I would think would be the Texans playbook.. They did that with most of the playbooks.. I saw that the Patriots had their formation "Dbls Wing TE" changed to "Pats Wing TE" ; Basically changed the names to go along with the team name.. but this is the Redskins book.. lol... well.. Actually I get it now... The Texans head coach is Gary Kubiak.. He ran our [Denver Broncos] offense while he was in Denver. He got the head coaching job with the Texans so he left, but obviously Shanahan kept the offense. The Kubiak offense had A LOT of bootlegs and of course, zone blocking.. This is why we see Off-Tackle in the book.. Well Kubiak is the coach of the Texans, and now Shanahan is the coach of the Redskins.. So they will have nearly identical books because of those twos' relationship..

I can't believe I didn't see it before I posted lol..

Btw.. I see that CPUs still hitstick you out of bounds for penalties.. That is smart.. I wish they would fix it.. [aka tone it down]

I also see that the game will also allow dumbasses to play. It finally warns the player to call a timeout after he wastes a minute of clock. He goes into the half still holding onto 3 timeouts.. Also misses a field goal.. I love this game :) Btw.. That guys' user pick was AWESOME.. Took Mad SKILLZ DAUG. No, but really.. I'm glad he made this video. I appreciate it.

I do say that the running animations look much better.. [the replays look really good.]

ANOTHER EDIT: The sideline catch on Part 4 @ 7:40 was great.. I like that he tapped his feet like normal players would.. not so much RBs.. but it's okay.
-I like that the stats at the end of each half alternate between what they show.. like it showed Average yards per play.. then the next end of the quarter it shows plays per team..

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but if the defense does shed a block, they get a HUGE speed burst that makes it unrealistic, but does make it so they can tackle the ball carrier.. Prime example: Part 7, @1:55; The right of screen OLB gets a speed burst after he swim moves over the TE.. he makes the tackle.
-lol @ the last play of the game.. 3 DL vs 5 OL.. The OL doesn't give the CPU enough time to throw it deep and they lose the game.. 3 DL vs 5 OL happens all the time in the NFL and the 3 DL win.. not all the time, but it is possible.. just crazy it happened there.. The player lost his main or a slot WR just beat a NB because that guy was wide open in the middle of the field.. It woulda been awesome if the CPU beat him on the last play of the game =P
Back to top Go down
ben8521

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:52 pm

crazy running....not looking forward to playing the titans this year haha
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:47 pm

ZFarls wrote:
Ahh, and it begins. Strong Close is always underated but contains atleast 3 -5 money plays a year. You can always make them look the same and pound the rock from it. I call it the honesty formation! Good looks

LMAO cheers
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:09 pm

lets not forget what happened from Madden 2009 to Madden 2010.

A lot of the power formations where no longer as good in Madden 2010 as well as plays.

I wouldnt expect off tackles to dominate the game this year.

One thing remains true every season though...THE 5 SETS FOR SUCCESS
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:06 pm

i saw a couple of off tackles ran...they all got dominated unless they got to the outside, but it looks like once again the toss will be a lot more use full than the off tackle
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:49 pm

three running plays for a solid running attack

slam/dive
toss
counter

hmmm I have been inspired to write a article! To the Madden Cave!
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Does anyone now if they added anything to the colts playbook?

haseo15
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:56 pm

check youtube im sure there at least 2 colts games from e3
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:54 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
lets not forget what happened from Madden 2009 to Madden 2010.

A lot of the power formations where no longer as good in Madden 2010 as well as plays.

I wouldnt expect off tackles to dominate the game this year.

One thing remains true every season though...THE 5 SETS FOR SUCCESS

great article!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Why is stover on the colts roster. They are not resigning him. It looks like they made defense irrelevant in madden 2011.

haseo15
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:21 pm

xHEx DeathAngel wrote:
Why is stover on the colts roster. They are not resigning him. It looks like they made defense irrelevant in madden 2011.

haseo15

lol i think you will be happy with your front 4 pass rush ;-)
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:04 pm

xHEx DeathAngel wrote:

haseo15

y do you even care lol, the first update will fix it.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Ya well im having Freeney, Johnson, Jerry Hughes and Mathis on my front four probably and maybe pat angler in place of philip wheeler depending on his ratings. Plus probably have powers Hayden and bullitt as my three corners, i hope bullitt like a 79 maybe 80 possibly hes almost the colts starting SS 70% of the time. lol. My wish is that sanders plays a whole year and no one else gets hurt big time on the colts.

haseo15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redskins madden 11 playbook   Redskins madden 11 playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Redskins madden 11 playbook
Page 1 of 1