Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Possible Madden 13 playbook changes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
prophet

prophet

Possible Madden 13 playbook changes Empty
PostSubject: Possible Madden 13 playbook changes   Possible Madden 13 playbook changes EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Does the Madden 13 Pittsburgh Steelers offensive book now become a combo of the Cardinals/Chiefs playbook with Haley running the O?

Does the St Louis Rams book become like the Jets this past year, with Shottenheimer?

Will NYJ book look like Miami's and will Miami's look like Green Bay?

Will the Jags look like this seasons ATL book?

Will Denver OC Mike McCoy bring those Dice formations in for Peyton, I dont see Peyton running Bronco Heavy?

Will the Colts playbook now be last seasons Steelers flavor with ex Steeler OC Bruce Arians landing there?

Will Raiders book look like 49ers book with Knapp although he did serve in this position before for Raiders under Kiffin?

Tampa has college coach from Rutgers Schiano, will we see his mentor Butch Davis type offense like when he coached Cleveland or will we see GMen's OC Gilbride's influence on new OC Mike Sullivan?

What will EA do?
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madden 13 playbook changes   Possible Madden 13 playbook changes EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Do any of you want your favorite team to change their playbook? I wouldn't mind seeing the Gmen book change, I'm not a custom playbook person.
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madden 13 playbook changes   Possible Madden 13 playbook changes EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:32 pm

a combo of zona/kc would be nice for pitt. I like their pb now but still look forward to learning something new. I think that the playbook will lean a little on the zona side as pitt passes more than kc ( but less than zona did when haley was there. )
I think bronco heavy will transfer to new york with tebow and peyton will have his share of formations.

just thought of this.. what if they updated the playbooks throughout thte year like the do rosters..
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madden 13 playbook changes   Possible Madden 13 playbook changes EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:30 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
a combo of zona/kc would be nice for pitt. I like their pb now but still look forward to learning something new. I think that the playbook will lean a little on the zona side as pitt passes more than kc ( but less than zona did when haley was there. )
I think bronco heavy will transfer to new york with tebow and peyton will have his share of formations.

just thought of this.. what if they updated the playbooks throughout thte year like the do rosters..

That would be cool, because Ive seen different teams throughout the years using formations offense and defense, that clearly were not known to be in their EA Madden versions
Back to top Go down
TitansVols4Life

TitansVols4Life

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madden 13 playbook changes   Possible Madden 13 playbook changes EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Titans Playbooks were bland this year. I very much want to change the Titans playbook. Hopefully now we have seen a year of The new system we will get a more realistic playbook to what we Titans fans see on sundays
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madden 13 playbook changes   Possible Madden 13 playbook changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Madden 13 playbook changes
Page 1 of 1