Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

McNabb to Redskins

Go down 
+11
boobie1904
shane_rlly2
B-__-R-__-B
wandeezy623
ELeiser17
mgcomedy
nathanas85
Stock1528
Militant X 1
wangtangkiki
snaponic
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

McNabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:45 pm

beotos wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
i really hope this backfires on the Eagles to! McNabb IS the greatest QB to EVER wear the Eagles uniform and this is how they treat the man after all he has done for that franchise, city and fans? smh! he wanted out of Philly! now, the Deadskins will be a pretty decent team both in real life and madden. seems like with all of the major trades that have been made that there is something fresh in the air and a changing of the guard for the NFL and my Ravens will be leading the way! lol!

~Mili

They could have dealt him to Oakland or Buffalo but he didn't want to go there. I say they treated him pretty good...

i agree Beotos....in reference to not sending him to Oakland or Buffalo. however, after ALL he has done for that franchise even in the midst of all the critcism that he has received since his draft day? but, i must admit, i saw the the handwriting for McNabb on the wall once the Eagles drafted Vick.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:48 pm

willie parkers speed will go down to prolly like 88
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:02 pm

willie isnt going to drop 7pts in speed in 1 year without even playing a game nxt year. The fastest he will be is a 93 though. the lowest would be prob a 90
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:10 pm

well then madden ratings dont mean anything. hes so bad its not even funny. he fell off a cliff more than westbrook and tomlinson. why anyone would want him is amazing to me.
Back to top Go down
robe983

robe983

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Personally, I don't see Donovan disappointing Washington at all. I'm more curious actually to see Kevin Kolb take the helm. That's a lotta pressure playing in that city man...
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:49 pm

i knew something was up when i heard they worked john skelton out the QB from fordham, i knew then that someone was gonna go, i dont think it was a "dumb" move, deffinetly a hard one but if you were gonna hand things over to kolb eventually i think now was the right time to do so beacuse you can get the most for mcnabb now, if you wait a year or two teams might now be willing to give up a 2nd rounder, i think its deffinetly a win win for both teams cuz the skins get a guy who knows the system and can step in and automatically make them better, and the eagles get a 2nd round, i think as it stands now the eagles have like 5 picks in the first 87 overall wich is great, if ever there was a draft that you needed 10 to 11 overall picks this would be the one cuz its deep and talented, the eagles go into the draft fully loaded they can do a million different things come draft day, im glad mcnabb is gone not cuz i didnt like cuz i loved donovan as phillies QB cuz he deffined philly football, im glad he's gone cuz a player of his caliber and class doesnt deserve the type of treatment he got in philly i never saw him once lash out at the fans that hated him, he carried himself with class and thats why i like him so much, hope he does great for the skins! just not when they play philly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Redskins   McNabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

McNabb to Redskins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2