Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Guitar Hero World Tour for $89.99 at gamestop -- ENTIRE BAND KIT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

Guitar Hero World Tour for $89.99 at gamestop -- ENTIRE BAND KIT Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero World Tour for $89.99 at gamestop -- ENTIRE BAND KIT   Guitar Hero World Tour for $89.99 at gamestop -- ENTIRE BAND KIT EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:00 pm

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/071009/default.aspx?&affid=3002&WT.mc_id=071009nl

im really considering this. i've been wanting to get it for a while, but it was always close to $200 bucks and thats steep. however, if i remember correctly, i bought GH3 for 79.99.

basically if you're a GH fan, and havent gotten this yet, you're a fool not to.

act quickly though, offer ends july 12th.

think of it like this: if you're into guitar hero, you probably already have the guitar. this kit comes with a second guitar, the drum kit, the microphone, and the game. from here on out, every new guitar hero is going to feature guitar, bass, drums and singing... take advantage of this cheap price! you know i will!
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero World Tour for $89.99 at gamestop -- ENTIRE BAND KIT   Guitar Hero World Tour for $89.99 at gamestop -- ENTIRE BAND KIT EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 pm

I got so sick of that game after a while. This does sound like a good deal though.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero World Tour for $89.99 at gamestop -- ENTIRE BAND KIT   Guitar Hero World Tour for $89.99 at gamestop -- ENTIRE BAND KIT EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:17 pm

i just caved and got it. literally less than an hour and a half after i posted it. i own it. haha.

but my logic? i had a $40 credit card gift card thing that can be used anywhere, so immediately i saved $140 dollars (100 for the sale, 40 from the card), and in the end i paid $54.49 (b/c of $4.50 in tax)... thats less than a standard new game.

and like i said, now i forever have the drums, a second guitar, and a microphone.

$55 for something that yesterday cost $189.99(before tax, which would have been approx $199.49 at 5% tax)... yeah to me thats a good buy.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero World Tour for $89.99 at gamestop -- ENTIRE BAND KIT   Guitar Hero World Tour for $89.99 at gamestop -- ENTIRE BAND KIT EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:01 am

is there a big diff in rock band and gh world tour?
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero World Tour for $89.99 at gamestop -- ENTIRE BAND KIT   Guitar Hero World Tour for $89.99 at gamestop -- ENTIRE BAND KIT EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:48 pm

i hate guitar hero and rock band after 3 days so i cbf spending any money on it lol.
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero World Tour for $89.99 at gamestop -- ENTIRE BAND KIT   Guitar Hero World Tour for $89.99 at gamestop -- ENTIRE BAND KIT EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:41 pm

yea i got gh2 when it was the big deal and then i never bought another one, when you have played one gh you have played em all pretty much, just diff songs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero World Tour for $89.99 at gamestop -- ENTIRE BAND KIT   Guitar Hero World Tour for $89.99 at gamestop -- ENTIRE BAND KIT Empty

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero World Tour for $89.99 at gamestop -- ENTIRE BAND KIT
Page 1 of 1