Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

TWIM 29 Mailbag

Go down 
+19
CookieMonsta
finfever
SavageMac816
Homerunhittas
yovani13
Geordaigs
xXPass THEstixsXx
jordanl95
Buccaneer2019
Tyler1281
wangtangkiki
boobie1904
matthewxy1
Militant X 1
mgcomedy
xHHx_VaBeach757
B-__-R-__-B
WFColonel56
bahdbwoy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
conigs55

TWIM 29 Mailbag - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: TWIM 29 Mailbag Question from Conigs55   TWIM 29 Mailbag - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:47 pm

What kind of methods would you recommend to improve stick skills on offense and defense. What would you recommend to do when labbing and how can you improve labbing techniques?

When you play against someone with better stick skills what would you reccommend to try to even out the playing field?

Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
Hibachi

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 29 Mailbag   TWIM 29 Mailbag - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:30 pm

I just played some guy that had a whole offense that would consistently attack the flats. My opponent was using the cowboys offensive playbook. He was also using the eagles and had Vick in as qb. He ran a play were two running backs in the backfield and the routes were towards the flats. His play just running out of the pocket and hitting one of the running backs that was going to the flats. hard play to stop because he mixed it in with off-tackle and some qb sneaks.

Got any good advise? I run 46 defense. I tried alot of things on him..nothing seems to work.
Back to top Go down
J Blanco in LBK

J Blanco in LBK

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 29 Mailbag   TWIM 29 Mailbag - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:36 am

WFColonel56 wrote:
On offense on 3rd and long what play would you run vs a coverage defense?

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/18735767

This is a QB Draw from 5 wide formation.

6 seconds left in the half, on the 39 yard line.

I really just wanted to get 5 yards, call timeout and kick a FG, but Garrard takes it to the house. The video cuts off early but he makes it to the TD...

Typically on a 3rd and long I will run a HB Slip Screen, a 5 wide screen, a draw, or Flip Trips Deep Fork and take my chances.

Another question: is this play MLG rules tournament legal? i don't think he takes a full step back, but it is a called draw. If the play is a run play (in this case a draw) do you still have to take a step back? ruling?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 29 Mailbag   TWIM 29 Mailbag - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:15 pm

what happened to you guys doing the "Strengths & Weaknesses" of various teams?

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 29 Mailbag   TWIM 29 Mailbag - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:57 pm

no disrespect but.....
i feel like alot of people who sprint straight backwards and pass have a "brainless" offense. lol. do u think madden 11 will bring back the vision cone to stop people from scrambling 20yd backwards??? the vision cone was perfect. i dont understand why they got rid of it. all these scrambling qb's would be brought back to reality with the vision cone in place. the cone on ps2 would disappear along with ur recievers' icons if the qb sprinted backwards more than 8yd. plus the cone got smaller as the qb scrambled. also it was alot of fun lookin off user safeties. BRING BACK THE VISION CONE. gFF
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 29 Mailbag   TWIM 29 Mailbag - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:12 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
no disrespect but.....
i feel like alot of people who sprint straight backwards and pass have a "brainless" offense. lol. do u think madden 11 will bring back the vision cone to stop people from scrambling 20yd backwards??? the vision cone was perfect. i dont understand why they got rid of it. all these scrambling qb's would be brought back to reality with the vision cone in place. the cone on ps2 would disappear along with ur recievers' icons if the qb sprinted backwards more than 8yd. plus the cone got smaller as the qb scrambled. also it was alot of fun lookin off user safeties. BRING BACK THE VISION CONE. gFF
the new locamotion should also slow this down more...I saw in the NCAA vids that the QB slipped a little , so we can only hope

Last edited by WFColonel56 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 29 Mailbag   TWIM 29 Mailbag - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:04 pm

I enjoy the fast pace, It seems to me that they are "noobifying" madden as each year passes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 29 Mailbag   TWIM 29 Mailbag - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:06 pm

A realistic madden is a more fun madden imo
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 29 Mailbag   TWIM 29 Mailbag - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:14 pm

I agree to an extent, I just don't want it to become where the good players won't win as much as they should because of Madden.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 29 Mailbag   TWIM 29 Mailbag - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TWIM 29 Mailbag
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2