Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Jets Stacking the Deck

Go down 
+9
xHHx_JayNizz
abdaninja
secondhandsoxx
Ant1010
boobie1904
xXPass THEstixsXx
pardity
Tyler1281
Militant X 1
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Jets Stacking the Deck Empty
PostSubject: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:02 am

the Jets are still making some major moves to improve their team. with LT and Cromartie from the Chargers already on their roster.....they just traded with the Steelers (for a 5th round pic) for Santonio Holmes. wow! seems like they will be a force to deal with in the nfl. madden wise...cats may be bandwagoning these boys in madden11. not me though! lol!

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:38 pm

i still think the pats will win the division though... as long as Brady's there, they always have a chance
Back to top Go down
pardity

pardity

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:10 pm

I disagree mili, I think the majority of there moves we're unnecessary..

Washed up LT, Santonio Holmes gone for 4 games to start the season, washed up jason taylor if they get him, i'm a huge chargers fan and i was glad to see cromartie gone jammer's twice the corner cromartie was becoming. They should've taken that money and picked up boldin or marshall and went after sharper.. imo they won't finish with more than 10 wins..
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:38 pm

pardity wrote:

Washed up LT, Santonio Holmes gone for 4 games to start the season, washed up jason taylor if they get him, i'm a huge chargers fan and i was glad to see cromartie gone jammer's twice the corner cromartie was becoming. They should've taken that money and picked up boldin or marshall and went after sharper.. imo they won't finish with more than 10 wins..

idk about that Pardity. whether their moves were "unnecessary" or not is not the issue. these cats have made moves to improve their roster. LT, Cromartie and now Santonio Holmes? plus, what they already have going for them and the draft hasn't even taken place yet. now, i am not saying that they are about to win the SB....cause my Ravens got that on lock this season...lol! but, the Jets are looking pretty good...at least on paper!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
pardity

pardity

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
pardity wrote:

idk about that Pardity. whether their moves were "unnecessary" or not is not the issue. these cats have made moves to improve their roster. LT, Cromartie and now Santonio Holmes? plus, what they already have going for them and the draft hasn't even taken place yet. now, i am not saying that they are about to win the SB....cause my Ravens got that on lock this season...lol! but, the Jets are looking pretty good...at least on paper!

~Mili

i'd rather see you guys win it then the jets...
Back to top Go down
xXPass THEstixsXx

xXPass THEstixsXx

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:00 pm

I agree...the jets are going to be awesome next year (at least in madden).
people are going to be all over it. i think theyll definitely be at top 5 team.
Back to top Go down
boobie1904

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:40 pm

lol holmes wash up lmfao he had 79 catches for 1200 something yards he still fast and he gets open......jason talyor is better than most average lb in the league n e way ...and the o line will help lt but they got him more as a receving threat....i see them winning at least 10 games dont forget the defense carried them a playmaker on O wont hurt them
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:57 pm

They still lack a RC threat because Edwards can't hold on to his d@mn gloves. That defense is monster but still the same issue. No depth at LB or DB. They won't be THAT good. Because once you move cromartie. Lowrey will get picked on. Leonard is Bob Sanders height with 8 less speed points. And they only have one LB with speed over 80. They still have a slow DL, so they don't have enough flexibility. Homes is great irl, but in madden Clowney is just as effective.
Back to top Go down
pardity

pardity

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:18 pm

boobie1904 wrote:
lol holmes wash up lmfao he had 79 catches for 1200 something yards he still fast and he gets open......jason talyor is better than most average lb in the league n e way ...and the o line will help lt but they got him more as a receving threat....i see them winning at least 10 games dont forget the defense carried them a playmaker on O wont hurt them

holmes last year wasnt the superbowl mvp he was the year before, you're telling me he's going to have those kind of numbers with cotchery, edwards, keller and leon washington? Cmon'son.... 10 games at most someone write it down and congratulate me later...

Jets Stacking the Deck Says_media_sanchez_sucks
Back to top Go down
xXPass THEstixsXx

xXPass THEstixsXx

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:25 am

This is the game where the raiders are a top 5 team right? In real life its whatever but in video game land....u cant deny it.
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:37 am

Id like to see how LT does this year before I consider him to be washed up. I think having that talented O line is gonna help LT a lot, and I'm sure he's got a chip on his shoulder now that SD dropped him. It's no secret that the chargers offense centers around the pass, where as the Jets is the complete opposite. I'm hoping that LT can end his career on a bit of a high note with these two years in NY, I'll be cheering for him.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:19 am

secondhandsoxx wrote:
Id like to see how LT does this year before I consider him to be washed up. I think having that talented O line is gonna help LT a lot, and I'm sure he's got a chip on his shoulder now that SD dropped him. It's no secret that the chargers offense centers around the pass, where as the Jets is the complete opposite. I'm hoping that LT can end his career on a bit of a high note with these two years in NY, I'll be cheering for him.

ok...which one is it Soxx? is he washed up or are you cheering for him? i am so confused! confused lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xXPass THEstixsXx

xXPass THEstixsXx

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:15 pm

He was sayin BEFORE i consider him washed up.
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:29 pm

Yeah Im saying I know he had a pretty awful year, but lets see how he does on a run centered offense before we count him out!
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:11 pm

yo chargers gunna win the super bowl done deal! they get better every season they shuda won last yr d@mn kaeding !!

there gunna hav a good draft i hope !
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:36 am

Imagine if the chargers tried to get Brandon Marshall instead of Miami...
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:53 pm

secondhandsoxx wrote:
Imagine if the chargers tried to get Brandon Marshall instead of Miami...

that would be a waste of madden talent
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:56 pm

xXPass THEstixsXx wrote:
He was sayin BEFORE i consider him washed up.

i know Stixx. lol! i was just joking bruh. lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:56 pm

We're not talking about Madden... or are we?
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:15 pm

secondhandsoxx wrote:
We're not talking about Madden... or are we?

no were talkin about real life but i was just sayin Charges already have 3 good RCers
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:41 am

yeah for sure. But in real life, Marshall woulda been ridiculous with Vinny Jack and Floyd
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Jason Taylor? Put him in the punch
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:52 am

chargers still going to get to the afc championship game prolly vs jets all over again shud b fun

this time hope kaeding dont choke and now they got RYAN MATHEWS i liek him alot i see them going even bigger this yr unless rivers gets hurt
Back to top Go down
lakeo

lakeo

PostSubject: Ganggreen   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
the Jets are still making some major moves to improve their team. with LT and Cromartie from the Chargers already on their roster.....they just traded with the Steelers (for a 5th round pic) for Santonio Holmes. wow! seems like they will be a force to deal with in the nfl. madden wise...cats may be bandwagoning these boys in madden11. not me though! lol!

~Mili
Jets are my team. Was my team then and still is! New york, New york Knicks are going to also be a team to be reckoned with next season, they are going to make the same type of big name acquisition that the jets have made look out NY is on the rise.
Back to top Go down
http://Pnero23@twitter.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:08 am

abdaninja wrote:
chargers still going to get to the afc championship game prolly vs jets all over again shud b fun

this time hope kaeding dont choke and now they got RYAN MATHEWS i liek him alot i see them going even bigger this yr unless rivers gets hurt

ummm....all AFC roads will lead through the BALTIMORE RAVENS! enuf said!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Jets Stacking the Deck
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Community Forum :: Water Cooler-
Jump to: