Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Jets Stacking the Deck

Go down 
+9
xHHx_JayNizz
abdaninja
secondhandsoxx
Ant1010
boobie1904
xXPass THEstixsXx
pardity
Tyler1281
Militant X 1
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bahdbwoy

Jets Stacking the Deck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:27 am

chargers will make playoffs b/c of their slack schedule but will lose in their 1st game.. jets will not make playoffs at all..

ravens should be a contender and are always my hope if the fins arent in it.. hopefully Ed comes back to try and get a ring.. along with the rest of the U alumni on that team
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:55 pm

bahdbwoy wrote:
chargers will make playoffs b/c of their slack schedule but will lose in their 1st game.. jets will not make playoffs at all..

ravens should be a contender and are always my hope if the fins arent in it.. hopefully Ed comes back to try and get a ring.. along with the rest of the U alumni on that team

my Ravens are ALWAYS contenders!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:21 am

Militant X 1 wrote:
bahdbwoy wrote:

~Mili

not vs tha COLTS!..cmon mili u shoulda known i woulda said somethin about dat lol
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm

UseRPicK101 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
bahdbwoy wrote:

~Mili

not vs tha COLTS!..cmon mili u shoulda known i woulda said somethin about dat lol

lol! you are consistent Pick....that is for sure! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:13 am

Militant X 1 wrote:
UseRPicK101 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
bahdbwoy wrote:

~Mili

lol! you are consistent Pick....that is for sure! lol!

~Mili

lol das wut i do!
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:09 am

look at the trend of super bowl losers.. colts will flow suit but prob will still take the divison since its slack.. texans will be there normal .500ish, jags are a joke so its up to the titans
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:03 pm

I think we can all agree that Ladanian is FAR from done Smile
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:50 pm

agree^^^

post 1000 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Jets Stacking the Deck - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jets Stacking the Deck
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2